What's new

Bangladesh rejects US call to join anti-IS campaign

Good good, Bangladesh should instead continue to listen to us and focus on exterminating the jamatis first

An unrealistic proposal in my opinion.

Now as much as I despise ISIS and their ilk, and politics aside, Bangladesh doesn't have the kind of military resources and manpower to mount such operations. This similarly applies to countries like Indonesia, Malaysia and a bunch of others.

What we did in the Gulf War was along with other nations, including the US. There's zero chance that the Americans would send their own ground forces to combat ISIS.

It's always us Sylheties that join Jihadi groups like the IS. I rarely hear about Bangaldeshis from elsewhere getting involved.

You'd almost never hear about it. In fact, we are surprised that many of the ISIS fighters are Western citizens (including converts).

First rawami decision on which every bangladeshi member satisfied .. First for pdf

An unrealistic proposal in my opinion.

Now as much as I despise ISIS and their ilk, and politics aside, Bangladesh doesn't have the kind of military resources and manpower to mount such operations. This similarly applies to countries like Indonesia, Malaysia and a bunch of others.

What we did in the Gulf War was along with other nations, including the US. There's zero chance that the Americans would send their own ground forces to combat ISIS.

You'd almost never hear about it. In fact, we are surprised that many of the ISIS fighters are Western citizens (including converts).

This is not lke that. US doesnt require BD has any military capability or not.
They can show this worldwide majority of Muslim countries are with them on this fight.
Like they showed all Arab countries now supporting attack against ISIS. Its all for media stunt and saving their image.

This is not lke that. US doesnt require BD has any military capability or not.
They can show this worldwide majority of Muslim countries are with them on this fight.
Like they showed all Arab countries now supporting attack against ISIS. Its all for media stunt and saving their image.

What 'image'?

The article clearly did state to join a military campaign.

And yes, Arab nations did conduct air-raids on ISIS targets.

we can also send the logi-baita terrorists infamous from the Naya Paltan massacres and teach them that the ISIS or Bashar Assad are anti-India and "razakars"

Bangladesh can send supplies food, clothes and medicine

as the black guy in jail with two jewish gay fathers said

"The universe tends to unfold as it should"

;)

The image is, for any kinds of destruction no one can blame US and West allies this time, like former Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

And I'd wonder why OBL criticized the Iraqi insurgents, which morphed into ISIS.

Back
Top Bottom