What's new

Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina's son joins politics

He wrote a non-sense..to be precise bullshyte article that Bangladesh army recruits were 35% from madrassas.He along with an Indian journalist,never mentioned where they found their facts from.Obviously it was written to please some big daddies.
The funny side is that World bank completely rubbished their claim.

Besides he was worried about the increase of Hijab in BD....no doubt he has mixed up some thing.In BD,secularism should be that everyone should have the write to exercise their faith freely.We are not Turkey or France,why does he has to worry what girls wearing?I know many women/girls who does hijab by their own choice,no one "pushed them",as he claims.

And I agree with Iajdani:
Why BNP welcomes Joy in the politics despite accusing him being involved in corruption. Are the trying to rehabilitate Tarique the don by compromising with AL?

They welcomed to consolidate Tariq's position.

Joy's inclusion was the last thing we needed.Now AL is up for their dynasty.As if we are living in medieval age,queen dies then the son becomes King.
Why is this strange tradition in South Asia?Totally pathetic.

Last edited:
He wrote a non-sense..to be precise bullshyte article that Bangladesh army recruits were 35% from madrassas.He along with an Indian journalist,never mentioned where they found their facts from.Obviously it was written to please some big daddies.
The funny side is that World bank completely rubbished their claim.

Forget about what world bank said. My question is: Is there any problem if student from Madrasa back ground joint Bangladesh military so long they are qualified and fit to defend the nation? Why discrimination against Madrasa student as if they are not citizen of Bangladesh? This BS must stop.

For Allah's sake. Bangladesh is predominantly Muslim nation?

Besides he was worried about the increase of Hijab in BD....no doubt he has mixed up some thing.In BD,secularism should be that everyone should have the write to exercise their faith freely.We are not Turkey or France,why does he has to worry what girls wearing?I know many women/girls who does hijab by their own choice,no one "pushed them",as he claims.

Does he think that Bangladeshi Muslims are low quality Muslim like his family.

They welcomed to consolidate Tariq's position.

Joy's inclusion was the last thing we needed.Now AL is up for their dynasty.As if we are living in medieval age,queen dies then the son becomes King.
Why is this strange tradition in South Asia?Totally pathetic.

Not to be worry. It is up to people to accept them in long term. This ****** got no chance.

Tariq or begum zia's family at least live, breath, eat in Bangladeshi soil and marring into Bangladeshi Muslims unlike low class sick family chose to live aboard and marrying into kuffar family. There is a clear cut difference.

Last edited:
He wrote a non-sense..to be precise bullshyte article that Bangladesh army recruits were 35% from madrassas.

Joy wrote that anti Bangladesh article before election and stated Awami league will go against these so called "elements". And first victim since Awami League came to power was 57 Bangladesh army officers in Peelkhana massacre. This is not a mere coincidece.

Even I heard to say some people that Joy is a scientist. What a funny and stupid. But, if, even he is not good person I think many people will support him blindly because they think him very qualified.

BTW, can anyone say about his educational qualification? Dose he done any research work or invention?

Even I heard to say some people that Joy is a scientist. What a funny and stupid. But, if, even he is not good person I think many people will support him blindly because they think him very qualified.

BTW, can anyone say about his educational qualification? Dose he done any research work or invention?

Not a real scientist. This guy just got a MS in computer science.

Forget about what world bank said. My question is: Is there any problem if student from Madrasa back ground joint Bangladesh military so long they are qualified and fit to defend the nation? Why discrimination against Madrasa student as if they are not citizen of Bangladesh? This BS must stop.

For Allah's sake. Bangladesh is predominantly Muslim nation?

Its not about madrassa student joining army.If they are fit and capable,they should be allowed to join.Its often found that they can't make it to officer level,for lacking in English.But on the non-commissioned level,they do get deserved chances I guess.

However,Joy's article painted that Bangladesh was becoming an extremist country by including a large no. of madrassa graduates.An information which was totally baseless.

So the intention was clear,i.e. to malign Bangladesh army.

And as for Tariq,I find no difference between him and Joy as far as corruption is concerned,both are corrupt.And that's enough for me to dislike them both.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom