What's new

Bangladesh Navy

A good navy is always good for protecting sea routes. Any plans on arresting the rising salinity in South Bangladesh? I mean this is a threat faced by all low lying countries. If I am not wrong, you are losing land to rapid erosion.
we will adopt Netherland type system :coffee:

Sir I think you should know one thing in this modern world without a strong Air Force Navy and Army are a sitting duck
depends, if you are attacker then true. if you are defender then no.

we will adopt Netherland type system :coffee:

depends, if you are attacker then true. if you are defender then no.
Even if you are a defender you need a strong Air Force Sir to defend other wise you get wiped out with in hours by the way give names and details of those ships you are going to have by 2018 and How many Missile boats one member posted that you are planning have 25 Missile boats with help of China

and How many Patrol Boats and will those boats also equipped with Missile ?

Even if you are a defender you need a strong Air Force Sir to defend other wise you get wiped out with in hours by the way give names and details of those ships you are going to have by 2018 and How many Missile boats one member posted that you are planning have 25 Missile boats with help of China

and How many Patrol Boats and will those boats also equipped with Missile ?
i think you forgot about SAM system.
i will tell later about ships, watching movie now :P

i think you forgot about SAM system.
i will tell later about ships, watching movie now :P
Mr they are not that strong in whole world even Israels best systems find it hard to take out every thing in fact most things with speed they hardly take out in the end its always your Air Force Fighter Jets who have to defend your Air space from other Air Force

Mr they are not that strong in whole world even Israels best systems find it hard to take out every thing in fact most things with speed they hardly take out in the end its always your Air Force Fighter Jets who have to defend your Air space from other Air Force
study military stuff, it will help you to understand actual fact :)

study military stuff, it will help you to understand actual fact :)
Sir I have studied Israel best systems find it hard to stop every thing fired by HAMAS but still drop this debate and tell how Many Missile boats you will get along with those frigates and corvettes and also patrol boats and will be there any Missiles fitted on those patrol boats

Will you give detail about Missile boats and Patrol boats or not ?
8-10 new missile boats ( curently 8 missile boats in service)
8 Durjoy class Larget Patrol craft-Missile.
25 patrol boats of Padma class (google padma class)

3 submarines atleast by 2020

Sir I have studied Israel best systems find it hard to stop every thing fired by HAMAS but still drop this debate and tell how Many Missile boats you will get along with those frigates and corvettes and also patrol boats and will be there any Missiles fitted on those patrol boats
In near future....
1. 2 1500 tons missile corvette(with 4 C-803 missiles each, range 280KM), ASW capability and a heli.
2. Expected total 8 (2 are in service already) 700 tons missile corvettes with ASW capability.
3. 2 submarines(probably ming class).
PS: These are some significant warships BD navy will get while some other smaller ships

A good navy is always good for protecting sea routes. Any plans on arresting the rising salinity in South Bangladesh? I mean this is a threat faced by all low lying countries. If I am not wrong, you are losing land to rapid erosion.
erosion is a big problem.... salinity also is..... for salinity, the biggest problem is severe dropping of freshwater level in rivers..... as such salty seawater is encroaching inland..... and I guess you already know the real problem behind dropping level of freshwater in our rivers..... or should I explain?

Back
Top Bottom