What's new

Bangladesh lifts restriction on travel to Israel, drops ‘except Israel’ from passports amidst Israel-Palestine conflict

If the Muslim Ummah cared how long do you think it would have taken them to overthrow their respective governments?

The time frame certainly varies and depends upon the way/method chosen by the people of existing muslim Countries today...since the internal dynamics of each muslim country is different. We have witnessed that in most cases the common population resonates closer to the pain and suffering of NOT ONLY themselves BUT also of their oppressed muslim brothers and sisters in other muslim countries and thus making either the inept "Political Elite" or "Military Dictatorship" the prime oppositions. Now the political leadership can be changed by voting the best candidate given your electorial infrastructure is NOT rigged and a viable leadership with the ability to implement their manifesto is available. The toppling of a "Military Dictator" most certainly is harder and usually introduce violence. BTW the so called "Arab Springs" you have witnessed were NOT true by any means as they were designed to give a "false impression" of being getting freedom from the local despots leaders, the whole fiasco was to STILL install a puppet who gives an impression of the ONE who is apposed to any foreign power which goes against the implementation of Islam focused political governance. So the timeframe certainly varies...

Do you consider the United States an enemy?

In geo-politics NO ONE is your enemy or a friend on a permanent basis, it is the "common interests" IF overlapped make your perceived enemy your "best friend"... unfortunately, majority of the muslim countries leadership failed to devise strategies to include Ummah's best interests in the "common interests" equation...

Did United stats snatched others land and declared it as it's own?

The total area of Israel actually belongs to Muslims.

Hitler driven the Jews that's not the fault of Muslims.

These Muslims sheltered the Jews, and later they paid the nice reward of hospitality.

In short, Israel is a zionists traitor snake who bite the people who once gave them shelter.

Among Muslims who recognised Israel are traitors.

However still Israel is now a reality ,so compromise is the art here.

And the compromise is , we will recognise Israel if there is a free Palestine.

If there is no logic behind free Palestine, then there is no logic behind independent Muslim nations ( Pakistan and Bangladesh) in indian subcontinent. Muslim rulers United India its true , but who are we to divide the United India ( by our Muslim ancestors) ? So if we had the valid reason s, then Palestine has the same valid reasons.

I hope its loud and clear.
The US has killed way more muslims than Israel...but you are very selective about not recognizing Israel but have absolutely no objection about US...how do you not see the contradiction in that? Does the same right of Palestinians extend to the Uyghurs? Do they not have the right to self determination? Do you propose retracting the recognition of China? What about the Kurds? Do we also close our embassy in Turkey until the Kurds get their own country?
Any Muslim land? I will only consider Muslim land now , not others . In the end ( last resort) everyone one is communal, I am no exception.
India occupies Muslim land...China occupies Muslim land...Russia occupies Muslim land...go ahead...consider Muslim lands and take action.

The US has killed way more muslims than Israel...but you are very selective about not recognizing Israel but have absolutely no objection about US...how do you not see the contradiction in that? Does the same right of Palestinians extend to the Uyghurs? Do they not have the right to self determination? Do you propose retracting the recognition of China? What about the Kurds? Do we also close our embassy in Turkey until the Kurds get their own country?
There is no contradiction. The land was Palestine land, and Jews were refuge. Israel annexed Muslim land by treacherous act.

Don't play kurd card with me ,if religion play no role in your life , better stick with your logic.

Chinese didn't expell uigurs from their land, and China is a super power so others will exaggerate about uighur cases. So I will give China a benefit of doubt.

Even India can have some benefits of doubt about Kashmir ( Although I don't give them the benefit of doubt but can be given by others), because hyderabad decided to remain independent, and by this style Kashmir was included to India ( anyone can correct me if I am wrong);it's not democracy though.

but askenazi Jews were not native to Arabia. Besides Israel isn't a Jewish but zionist state , a continuation of crusade against Muslims.

Orthodox Jews don't have views on establishing promised land before their messiah appear ( human messiah ,not Christian demigod) , the messiah will establish their country and third temple, this is the mainstream jewsih faith, and that's why heredi Jews had huge tension with zionists before establishing Israel.

Besides , logic says that if Germany persecuted Jews killed Jews then Israel should be in Germany not in Middle East.

Why Israel is in middle East? Because Christians wanted to capture Jerusalem since hundreds of years, but failed.

Later they established the ziomist state Israel to annex Jerusalem form Muslims.

So indeed it's continuation of Christian crusade ; if the purpose was a free state for Jews, the place should be in germany or in any Christian country.

There is no contradiction. The land was Palestine land, and Jews were refuge. Israel annexed Muslim land by treacherous act.

Don't play kurd card with me ,if religion play no role in your life , better stick with your logic.

Chinese didn't expell uigurs from their land, and China is a super power so others will exaggerate about uighur cases. So I will give China a benefit of doubt.

Even India can have some benefits of doubt about Kashmir.

but askenazi Jews were not native to Arabia. Besides Israel isn't a Jewish but zionist state , a continuation of crusade against Muslims.

Orthodox Jews don't have views on establishing promised land before their messiah appear ( human messiah ,not Christian demigod) , the messiah will establish their country and third temple, this is the mainstream jewsih faith, and that's why heredi Jews had huge tension with zionists before establishing Israel.

Besides , logic says that if Germany persecuted Jews killed Jews then Israel should be in Germany not in Middle East.

Why Israel is in middle East? Because Christians wanted to capture Jerusalem since hundreds of years, but failed.

Later they established the ziomist state Israel to annex Jerusalem form Muslims.

So indeed it's continuation of Christian crusade ; if the purpose was a free state for Jews, the place should be in germany or in any Christian country.
Dont play kurd card with you?? Why kurds do not have the right to their own country because the occupier is muslim?
You give China and India the benefit of the doubt...why? Because it is convenient? People exaggerate about China and India but they do not exaggerate about Israel? Orthodox Jews are not a monolith.. different groups have different beliefs to different degrees.if they have religious objections about Israel the last placethey would live wouldbe in Israel. It is irrelevant what scripture says it only matters what people practice. Crusaders wanted Jeruslaem for themselves...the massacared jews when they captured Jeruslaem..and Brits controlled that land before the Jews came..They could have held onto that if they wanted to.

To be honest an overwhelming majority of the 9 Million Israelis don't give two $hitz about any country in the subcontinent. The word in Hebrew for India is "Hudoo". They could care less about poor dirty countries, regardless of Indian delusions about magnanimity.

A few open-minded Israeli types (especially women) may come hang out in Goa to relax or go to one of the Indian hill stations as a cheap respite destination a few times a year, Some hotels, watering holes are Israeli owned - but no Indian men allowed in those Israeli hotels.
@Bilal9 bhai, doesn't matter what Jews think about Bangladesh, the reality is Bangladesh and Pakistan are two Muslim majority nation in South Asian region with huge quantity of Muslim population.

So recognising Israel by Bangladesh ( God forbid if ever happen) will only justify the crimes of the zinoist country , who forcefully annex the land of their kind host.

It's not about Jews, but zionism. If a free state from Jews who suffered, then the land should be in other areas ,not in middle east.

So recognising Israel is justifying their land annexation of their noble Muslim hosts. The politics in deep and dirty here.

You give China and India the benefit of the doubt...why? Because it is convenient?
Don't put words in my mouth. I Didn't give India benefit of doubt. I said, "Even it can be given" , but , no argument now as it will trigger off topic debate, open a thread and tag me, if you are interested to discuss about India and Pakistan dominion.

And for the rest ( China) I already answered it, if you missed it , read again. You can keep beating around the Bush if it satisfy you, I am not going to repeat,as my position is loud and clear. Yes I gave China the benefit of doubt about uighurs ,and already explain why in previous post(#80). If you can't take it, move on.

Last message about it, Ashkenazi Jews were not native to that area.

Jews came as refugee and later zionist betrayed to their kind host( by the provocation of zionists) .

(আমার কথা প্যাচ দিয়ে ঘুরিয়ে দিয়ে কোন লাভ হবে না। সারাদিন রাত ডিবেট করার সময়, ইচ্ছা মানসিকতা কোনটাই আমার নাই।)

Just bottom line is, no one have this right on any land in just 3 years.

Israel is zionist state, it is a continuation of Christian crusade ,and Muslims who take Christian side on crusade are traitors , period.

Jeruslaem..and Brits controlled that land before the Jews came.
So what? Still it was Muslim majority land. After fall of ottoman empire British annexed it.

They can't do it , they can not do permanent settlement , as the same British did in bengal ; snatched Muslim property and gave it to Hindu landlords.

So bottom line is , even as you said , the British control over palenstine was a continuation of Muslim Christian wars.

So yes indeed it's justifying my claims.

Last edited:
Didn't give India benefit of doubt. I said I can be given. And for the rest I already answered it. Now keep beating around the Bush if it satisfy you.

Last word about it, ashkenazi Jews were not native to that area.

Muslim rulers came to india to live there not to rule.

Jews came as refuge and later zionist betrayed. আমার কথা প্যাচ দিয়ে ঘুরিয়ে দিয়ে কোন লাভ হবে না। সারাদিন রাত ডিবেট করার সময়, ইচ্ছা মানসিকতা কোনটাই আমার নাই।

Just bottom line is, no one have this right on any land in just 3 years.

Israel is zionist state, it is a continuation of Christian crusade and and Muslims who take Christian side on crusade are traitors period.

So what? Still it was Muslim majority land. They can't do permanent settlement , as the same British did in bengal ; snatched Muslim property and gave it to Hindu landlords.
I am not beating around the bush...I am pointing out your selective outrage.
What kind of a stupid statement is 'Muslim rulers came to India to live there not to rule'? What if someone says Jews came to live there not to rule..but just like muslim rulers they ruled the land...what do you mean ashkenazi jews were not native to that area? Were Mizrahi jews from iraq syria and morocco native to that area? All of them make the same ancestral claim to that land..Why are you singling out Ashkenazis? You say they can't do permanent settlement and then point out how they can do permanent settle by the british example.
You can't debate all day because you don't have any objective reasoning. Apparently your will power isn't as strong as your emotion.
Crusaders hate Jews..they always hated them..thats why they killed them...handing over their holy land to the jews as a part of the crusade does not make any sense.

Muslim rulers came to India to live there not to rule'?
It was my mistake. I wanted to say ( but later decided not to divert the topic) that mughals came here and make India as their own land. Muslims rulers prior to mughals also take India as it's own land.

They ruled hundreds of years, developed and United Indian subcontinent.

They didn't come to Rob land form hindus in 3 years as zionists did.

And for the rest of you message no comment, as I already vowed.

Just replied this part because of my mistake in sentence.
Crusaders hate Jews..they always hated them..thats why they killed them...handing over their holy land to the jews as a part of the crusade does not make any sense.
@Anubis, I will write in Bangla for convenience.

Judaism and zionism same jinis na, and crusader ra ze Jewish der hate korto ,torture korto emon link ekta jewish website aish.com theke ami e diyechilam ekhane . Esob ami bujhi.

Israel zionist state jewish na. Eta crusade er continuation. Just Jewish and Muslim der mukhomukhi kortei eta koreche.

Historically Muslim and Jewish der relationship onek valo silo. Inquistion er zuge ottoman empire a ese Jewish ra zayga pay and somadore thake.

Eta holo kanta diye kanta tolar khela Christianist der and zinonist ideology basically made of Christianist ( খ্রিষ্টবাদী;সাধারন খ্রিস্টান রা এর বাইরে; ঠিক যেমন ইহুদি আর ইহুদিবাদ এক জিনিস নয়,হিন্দু আর হিন্দুত্ববাদ এক জিনিস নয়) or whatever you call it .

Last edited:
Are you on drugs?

It's an extremist, one step away from being the news...

Twisting verses to fit their own worldview lol... As if the prophet didn't conduct business with jews or as if Caliph Othman wasn't literally buried in a Jewish cemetery.

Save your breath.

Are you on drugs?
Looks like its u on Dajals payrole
It's an extremist, one step away from being the news...

Twisting verses to fit their own worldview lol... As if the prophet didn't conduct business with jews or as if Caliph Othman wasn't literally buried in a Jewish cemetery.

Save your breath.
Extermists????
Lol, u cant answer a simple question which was clearly sent by allaha hence calling me an extermists?
Are you not putting yourself in the position of commiting sins? Are you not exposing yourself to situations where it is easy for you to commit sins? If so, what are you doing in Thailand? Go back to Pakistan.

Again, I will not let you use and disrespect Quran to be used to win an online argument. There is no dawah going on here. Just you and your ego, trying to stay on top of an argument using Quran.

The fact that you don't still realize it, makes any further conversation with you futile.
Quran is the ultimate, solution for all Muslims!
If u cant accept it's commands then u aren't a muslim just accept it?
Why u not accepting it, it's not to win anything but to show you the reality and a mirror

Palestinian ambassador: Omitting ‘except Israel’ from Bangladeshi passport unacceptable

Humayun Kabir Bhuiyan
  • Published at 10:19 pm May 23rd, 2021
Palestine Ambassador Yousef Saleh Y Ramadan

Palestine Ambassador to Bangladesh Yousef Saleh Y Ramadan addresses a press briefing in Dhaka Collected

The ambassador says he plans to meet the home minister and ambassador-at-large for clarification

The omission of the words “except Israel” from Bangladeshi passport is unacceptable, Palestinian Ambassador in Dhaka Yousef SY Ramadan has said, dismissing the notion that the action is necessary to meet the global standard.

He also said that he had requested meetings with Home Minister Asaduzzaman Khan and Ambassador-at-Large Mohammad Ziauddin for a clarification on the issue.

“I’m aware of the development. Every country has the sovereign right to take decision on passport or any other issues. Having admitted that, I would say this decision is unacceptable to us,” Yousef SY Ramadan, the ambassador of State of Palestine in Bangladesh, told Dhaka Tribune on Sunday night.

Also Read - Bangladesh drops 'except Israel' from passport, but keeps ban on travel

“The decision of the government of Bangladesh has come days after the latest Israeli atrocities against the Palestinians and I don’t think it is in line with the principles Bangladesh pursues when it comes to the Palestinians,” he said.

When reminded of the government’s position that it had been done to meet the international standard, the envoy dismissed outright, posing a couple of questions: “Are you saying that Bangladeshi passport did not maintain the international standard in last 50 years? Are the countries like Indonesia and Malaysia which still keeps the provision on their passports not meeting the global standard?”

“I have requested meetings with the home minister and the ambassador-at-large for the clarification. Let’s see what they have to say,” he said.

Also Read - Momen: No change in Bangladesh's position on Israel

Ambassador Ramadan was full of praise for the people of Bangladesh for their unwavering support for the Palestinians all the time, especially during the crises including the recent one.

“We are so grateful to our Bangladeshi brothers and sisters for their strong support for the causes of the Palestinians. During the latest episode of Israeli atrocities against our people we have experienced the level of compassion of the Bangladeshis for the Palestinians,” he said.

“Many people braved the pandemic and lockdown to come to our embassy to show their support and donate money. We simply cannot ask for more,” he added.

Last edited:
@Foxtrot Alpha can you please change the title of the thread to the following to better suit the story and development!

Bangladesh lifts restriction on travel to Israel, drops ‘except Israel’ from passports amidst Israel-Palestine conflict

@Foxtrot Alpha can you please change the title of the thread to the following to better suit the story and development!

share the original news - title will be of that ---

additional to that, BD authorities are saying that though excerpt has been removed but BD citizens are still bared from traveling to Israel

share the original news - title will be of that ---

additional to that, BD authorities are saying that though excerpt has been removed but BD citizens are still bared from traveling to Israel

Many other news has almost similar title. I translated a Bengali news article originally.

Back
Top Bottom