What's new

Bangladesh lifts restriction on travel to Israel, drops ‘except Israel’ from passports amidst Israel-Palestine conflict

If the Muslim Ummah cared how long do you think it would have taken them to overthrow their respective governments?
Do you consider the United States an enemy?
Let me prepare my breakfast and after that I will get back to your questions which are good ones...

What benefit will BD get from recognizing Israel?

Zilch is the answer and recognising them only rewards their land-grabbing from the Palestinians and diminishes BD's moral standing.

BD has more important things to worry about.
it goes against everything our nation stands for. Palestinian struggle is BD struggle.
1621783407922.png

i didn't even mention the religious sentiment of our ppl . the vast majority of which (irrespective of party they support) Support the Palestinian cause.

Last edited:
What benefit will BD get from recognizing Israel?

Zilch is the answer and recognising them only rewards their land-grabbing from the Palestinians and diminishes BD's moral standing.

BD has more important things to worry about.
Sell shirts...buy weapons...try diplomacy to get them to stop selling weapons to Myanmar...maybe get them to lobby the US in certain matters...Israeli settlers couldn't even point Bangladesh out on a map...however the simplest approach is not to recognize them but form trade and diplomatic relations with Israel at some level...treat them like Taiwan.

Sell shirts...buy weapons...try diplomacy to get them to stop selling weapons to Myanmar...maybe get them to lobby the US in certain matters...Israeli settlers couldn't even point Bangladesh out on a map...however the simplest approach is not to recognize them but form trade and diplomatic relations with Israel at some level...treat them like Taiwan.

All pointless and useless to BD while damaging its moral standing.

Like I say BD needs to focus on more pressing needs.

No but It is unislamic what GOB has done. What the GOB has done is technically recognition without saying the world " We recognize " . This is recognition in practical terms.

Regardless , BD does not have a choice here.

Change only comes when the hypocrites among the Muslims are exposed. Nothing will change unless the hypocrites are removed and exposed. So this normalization of ties with Israel is exactly what the Dr ordered. This is exposing the traitors among the Muslims.

Now the Muslims can slowly start cleaning the house of Islam. Only when that is done can the Muslim world unite as a single entity and take on its external enemies.

Illiterate mullahs will not understand this. Nor will Idiot's .
Bangladesh has had female leaders for the last two decades...it's citizens can't buy enough Sonchoy Potro in hopes of the 11% interest it provides...its government runs on bribes...it has legalized prostitution. Dropping except Israel from the passport is probably the least Unislamic thing the country has done this week. My question is why are Muslims so selective about their religion?

All pointless and useless to BD while damaging its moral standing.

Like I say BD needs to focus on more pressing needs.
recognising [x] does not even make sense from a ruler's point of view where the aim is to stay in power . ITs Just an invitation for army and right wing clerics (who can wreak havoc) do a coup and remove them from power.

Ignore the school boy.

On a serious note. Now that the Chinese and Russians are standing against Israel. With Awami league stancing for Israel.

Will this cause a potential coup in BD? Especially if the Mullahs cause chaos ?
It's not easy to predict. And also Bangladesh didn't recognise Israel and Russia is the first or second country who recognised Israel.

My real anger is not recognising someone ,my anger is based on hypocrisy of Muslim leaders.

However I personally don't want to recognise Israel without a free Palestine; doesn't matter if the recognisation came at 1948 or 2048.

Still I wouldn't be so mad if hypocrisy wasn't there. But still I would be mad but the madness wasn't like towards Abdullah ibn ubai.

So if Israel is Abu jahil , then such hypocrisy of Muslim nations are like Abdullah ibn ubai .

I would rather choose Abu jahil anyday over Abdullah ibn ubai ,period

Last edited:
Probably after what China said to The current Bangladeshi government about Bangladesh considering ally with or joining the Quad, the US probably made overtures to the Hasina government to become more visibly pro-US.

Removing the phrase front he passport is also a remnant of its pre-1971 Pakistani passport, which Hasina probably would’t mind getting rid of just for that fact alone.

The visit by the Bangladeshi Air Force Chief to the F-16 factory also hints at a more visible shift to the American camp.

Hasina and her party are probably going the path of reinforcing the ethnicity over religion identity with her current moves, which plays very well in the US and the West.

Hasina, IMHO, won’t recognize Israel until some kind of what can be claimed to be progress on the Palestinian situation is made, but once something happens, she make a play for it if it boosts the economy and helps her win the next election. It’s all personal politics and the shape of the new Cold War.

recognising [x] does not even make sense from a ruler's point of view where the aim is to stay in power . ITs Just an invitation for army and right wing clerics (who can wreak havoc) do a coup and remove them from power.

What you said : Yes, this recognition move of Israel is a boon for Israel as another Muslim nation has recognized them . But suicidal for BAL. Because now BD 's own mullah's will go apeshit and Army has the perfect excuse to step in. They wont have to look far for diplomatic support as China and Russia has come out of the closet by officially speaking against NATO and Israel.

And no: make no mistake this is recognition. Just a teaser to test water before making it official. Day is not far when BD will have Israeli consulate in Dhaka. Israel is no Taiwan. Rather she is taking center stage in world affairs. BD will look like a fool when all BD's important partner recognize Israel. BD cannot afford to not recognize Israel officially.

This was a dumbshit move on the part of BAL. No clue what they are smoking in Dhaka.
It's not easy to predict. And also Bangladesh didn't recognise Israel and Russia is the first or second country who recognised Israel.

My real anger is not recognising someone ,my anger is based on hypocrisy of Muslim leaders.

However I personally don't want to recognise Israel without a free Palestine; doesn't matter if the recognisation came at 1948 or 2048.

Still I wouldn't be so mad if hypocrisy wasn't there.
Actually the Russians and the Chines are being very aggressive towards Israel. At least in statements. Lets see.

BAL will be blindsided if they end up in the Israeli camp and the Chinese /Russians end up in the anti Israeli camp.

What you said : Yes, this recognition move of Israel is a boon for Israel as another Muslim nation has recognized them . But suicidal for BAL. Because now BD 's own mullah's will go apeshit and Army has the perfect excuse to step in. They wont have to look far for diplomatic support as China and Russia has come out of the closet by officially speaking against NATO and Israel.

And no: make no mistake this is recognition. Just a teaser to test water before making it official. Day is not far when BD will have Israeli consulate in Dhaka. Israel is no Taiwan. Rather she is taking center stage in world affairs. BD will look like a fool when all BD's important partner recognize Israel. BD cannot afford to not recognize Israel officially.

This was a dumbshit move on the part of BAL. No clue what they are smoking in Dhaka.
Bd should never recognise [x] ! and hopefully never does.

Pakistan is not a country curved because of false nationalism no! It's created because of religion same as ISrael And thus not majority of pakistanis will ever accept peace with India without Kashmiri freedom?
Israel is out of question either what ever the hell rulling elite of Pakistan thinks?
Pakistan isn't a libral western country or a nation and won't be ever!
All of so called librals still are afraid to say a word for Israel in Pakistan!

Accept Israel and destroy yourself while no one to EVN look at BD! if BD THINKS it can survive it's own sure go ahead and be called, Zionists partners and see what happens to you then?
Basis for Israel and Pakistan are not the same. Israels basis was to be "only" country for jews, while Muslims had and have many other countries. Another reason was to be at the place that is cradle of their religion, whereas Pakistan may be cradle of anything but Islam.

So you have the ability to judge the imaan of millions other Muslims, but no one can question your motives?

Tell me, have you voiced your concern over Uighurs and Rohingyas? Have you ever raised concerns over the Muslims who were killed in East Pakistan in 1971?

Forget the sell of JF-17. Have you burned Pakistani and Chinese flags for training Burmese troops? The same troops who killed and raped Rohingyas?

Have you stood up for injustice on fellow Muslims everywhere? or have you chosen to pick and choose to your convenience?

Next time you try to quote Quran to win an argument, read it and understand it first.
No one has the ability to judge anyone accept allha himself!
And according to his commands and his words
Which are under and follows
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Chapter (5) sūrat l-māidah (The Table spread with Food)

5_51.png

Sahih International: O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

Now have to read that?
Yes or no?
If yes that means anyone supporting Zionist ISRAELI state or it's nationals are from them?
Now answer us, are you one of them ?
Yes or simple no?
If yes that means you are one of them then it's not my problem it's allhas problem and he will take care of it!
If your answer is NO, then object the step taken by your Zionists friendly Govt!
Thts the simplest thing to do?
but can you do it?

Bd should never recognise [x] ! and hopefully never does.

USA/west is BD's most economic partner . You can take it as a guarantee that any future co-op between BD and West will come with the pre-condition that BD officially recognizes Israel.

However the other side is that if the Russians and the Chinese choose to follow their anti Israeli policies than BD is now caught between a real rock and a hard place.

Recognize Israel or see the economy crash

Recognize Israel and mullah's come to power with the help of BA. As BA will receive the full blessing of Moscow*. If Mullah's come to power. Than instantly war with India takes place and economy crashes anyway. India will never tolerate a right wing Islamist government in BD. Never . Not in a million years !

So what way to go ?

* Making the assumption that the Russians will keep and follow their Anti Israeli statements with actions.

Basis for Israel and Pakistan are not the same. Israels basis was to be "only" country for jews, while Muslims had and have many other countries. Another reason was to be at the place that is cradle of their religion, whereas Pakistan may be cradle of anything but Islam.
Pakistan was made by Muslim league not hasina league?
Maybe u have checked wrong history?
Pakistan was created on the name of Islam for the Muslims of sub continent thus your knowledge about ISlam Pakistan isn't enough to talk more?
While are you a real muslimif you aren't then it's fine, as you are a Hindu / jew/ Chirstian That's logical to support Zionist state of Israel. I don't have any problem with that but problem is your govt is Muslims or claimed to be Muslim country govt how come they deny that
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

expand...
Chapter (5) sūrat l-māidah (The Table spread with Food)

5_51.png

Sahih International: O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom