What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

We are alert about the Pseudo Muslim Aryan cluster in our Society ( Progeny of Mir Jafar and their allies). Their fairness is not indicating that We are originated from the Aryans. In fact those are outsiders and failed to be mixed to the vast blood stream of the Dravidian Muslim Root. In fact those are Nimak Haram. Those Aryans are now collaborating with the other Aryans. Bangladesh is not the Mughalistan. Isa Khan is the defense against those Coward Mughals. We must identify themselves and put them to their rightful place. We have given shelter to some Persian Aryan Pseudo Muslims who are still counter acting against the Bangladeshi Nationalism. Arao Shotro. Bangladeshi Nationalism is defined with its original brand. No place for Aryan Cluster in our Bangladesh territory. We are Bangladeshi. We must establish the Justice for our rightful existence. We are not a myth. We are the eighth largest Nation of the world. Gulshan, Bonanir Dola Manusherai Pura Bangladesh Na. Bangladeshre chinbar nega Koa chaira bair hou on lagbo. Shara desh bojai Kala mainshe vora. Aidai nirdesh kore, Amra Dravidian. None can avoid that. Anybody can make survey by making the random sampling. I can challenge that, We are Dravidian, We are the continuator of the Wari Bateswarian. None can avoid that. We are fighter against the Aryan Cluster. We must crush them to their rightful place.

These are the original Dravid.

You being a Dravid, can you translate what they are saying in Dravidian language?

Last edited by a moderator:

You being a Dravid, can you translate what they are saying in Dravidian language?

Amgo Bangla oilo Drabir basha. Togor kase amar hishab deon lagbo! Nejer charkai tel deoga. kono Aryan er kase koifeyat dimo na. Adamaner oi kala manushera amgo shavvata theka bechchinno. Aida Ghotse oi Shoo or Aryan der jonno.

Look, the farmers are looking like average Bangladeshis. One thing is different Bangladeshi Dravidians have taken the only truth religion i.e. Islam. But we have also some fraction of Dravidian Hindu population.

This video is helpful to identify Bangladeshis as Dravidian originated. Any sensible people will acknowledge that.

Amgo Bangla oilo Drabir basha. Togor kase amar hishab deon lagbo! Nejer charkai tel deoga. kono Aryan er kase koifeyat dimo na. Adamaner oi kala manushera amgo shavvata theka bechchinno. Aida Ghotse oi Shoo or Aryan der jonno.

Are you somehow trying to make fun of Bangla? :what:

I challenged you to demonstrate any form of 'Internationally-acceptable jury verdict' against the so-called Pakistani genocide but you choose to run away. Infect, your lot never let the jury to go out at the first place but sang Goablian chorus for last 40 years on that settled issue to make it fishing in troubled water's alike. I guess your elitist brain would never grasp the primary reason for Bharati's dominance over us because you were kept blindfolded against the real strength of a nation state. IMO, you weren't Al-Zakir's lecture worthy since you didn't even know that a 'Bangladeshi nationalist' couldn't sloganeer on something that fundamentally went against the creation of BD. BTW, did you even know that 'Joy Bangla' was those W. Bengali Zamider's slogan against us; I.E. E Bengalis, who were in opposition camp of dividing Bongo? And on their persistence, 'Bongo Bhongo' was annulled but later vote was held on E Bengal in 1946 on whether to join IND or PAK, keeping W. Bengalis immune for Bharat-Mata to grab? So, how could a nationalist sloganeer as 'Joy Bangla' that goes against the 'Basic Credo' of BD as a nation state, may I ask?

lets agree with your number of 30 000, that still makes it an attrocity. Just because it wasn't recorded due to political reasons, it doesnt make it false. My family has suffered because of it, and almost every family in Bangladesh has suffered because of this atrocity, no amount of your rajakari sitting from a foreign land paying tax to a foreign government which kills your fellow Muslims will change that. joy bangla is in bangla and it means victory to bangladesh. joy bangla!

Some people just don't bother to read the forum rules "-.-

Back
Top Bottom