What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

Its time to unleash the RAW brigade on BD. :P

Hasina needs some urgent help dealing with some nut jobs...

@ If your Brigade enters inside Bangladesh I have doubts whether it can extract alive or not ??? Each and every one will be butchered that is granted.

@ How dare you want to enter Bangladesh with your chicken heart ? Go and take a "Shinan" on Ganga jol before entering Bangladesh.

We are Dravidian. We are the Bangladeshi. We must crush all the Aryan clusters and their stooges from our territory. We are not a myth. We are the united Eighth Largest Nation of the world. We must retain our rightful existence of us by the grace of the Almighty. We are the answer to the Aggressors. If anybody want transit from us , We must splice it into several pieces with our full strength. It is certain, there is no alteration of that. Be aware. We the Bangladeshis are not in sleep.

Your Indian sympathies are clear. You are able to undermine the Bangladesh Army, opposition and the AL all in the same comment. Only a moron would not be able to see your double face. Without evidence you have declared the coup plotters as Jamaati sympathizers although there is nothing in the Army statement to indicate this. You are doing the propaganda work for the Indians.

You have even managed to implicate me in the conspiracy although I received a copy of the Zia email several days after everyone else and originally saw it on Facebook.

Forget about your RAW and India, Bangladesh Army must be made free of more dangereous fanaticas like Major Zia. They must face firing squad. We must wait for the next election to change the govt and this election must be held under a CTG. Any comments?

India has worst neighborhood in the world. One nuclear country under strong influence of extremists and Generals. One country named Bangladesh which is again under constant fear of military coup. And then there is China where people dont have any freedom of expression and without basic rights of voting. God save us.

Yeah!

Bangladesh China Pakistan all are problematic.

because all of them share a common Characteristic.

" shiny Neighbor India "

It's good that both Pakistan and Bangladesh escaped military take over.

Hope democracy takes stronger roots in both countries.

Forget about your RAW and India, Bangladesh Army must be made free of more dangereous fanaticas like Major Zia. They must face firing squad. We must wait for the next election to change the govt and this election must be held under a CTG. Any comments?

I assume since you are so knowledgeable of Major Zia you must know him personally.

It's good that both Pakistan and Bangladesh escaped military take over.

Hope democracy takes stronger roots in both countries.

@ Who told you that we are escaped military take over ?

@ Look man, few like minded military officers were just sending e-mails and sms with each-other and than some were caught that's all. Do you call them military coup !!!!!! My foot !! Munsi, help me. " Bangal me ek kahawat hai, dhal nai talwar nai nidhi ram sardar".

@ Who told you that we are escaped military take over ?

@ Look man, few like minded military officers were just sending e-mails and sms with each-other and than some were caught that's all. Do you call them military coup !!!!!! My foot !! Munsi, help me. " Bangal me ek kahawat hai, dhal nai talwar nai nidhi ram sardar".

Yes the emails and messages actually say nothing about a military coup.

I really wouldn't go by assumptions. Let alone the media.

i have lost my sens after watching bsf brutality on Bangladeshi so not writing any thing about the coup . just want to say one thng we need to strong our democracy . any political problem should be solve through political means not by back door.

The army is a major stakeholder in the politics of Bangladesh. And you are spot on over that.

Indeed. Maj. Zia's message posted on Facebook said absolutely nothing about a military coup.

We are Dravidian. We are the Bangladeshi. We must crush all the Aryan clusters and their stooges from our territory. We are not a myth. We are the united Eighth Largest Nation of the world. We must retain our rightful existence of us by the grace of the Almighty. We are the answer to the Aggressors. If anybody want transit from us , We must splice it into several pieces with our full strength. It is certain, there is no alteration of that. Be aware. We the Bangladeshis are not in sleep.

Missed your posts dude :lol:
Except the dravidian part that is :blink:

Anyways , Eastwatch and MBI try to control you fumes
it's rather suffocating at times.

The news needs further updates,
can't comment before facts are out.

@ As per my experiences goes, I have observed almost 21/22 military coups in Bangladesh. It was no where closure to it. It is just like, " Mosha marte kaman ".

@ But again, it is not a good sign for our army and country.

Just another day in bd defence! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom