What's new

Bangladesh blocks YouTube over mutiny tape: govt source

^ those who wanted to(I am not referring to the Indians) create a rift almost succeeded.when the army officers' bodies started coming out of the sluice gates opinion immediately shifted.
It's a good thing that no word has been said about creating an entire separate officers' corps for the BDR.

And who according you wanted to create a rift other than Indians?

I dont see other than Indians want any harm to Bangladesh.

the investigations are going on.India is on the list of suspects along with smugglers and terrorist orgs.No militant link has been found as of yet.

hehe I don't know why we kept out Mossad out of this,lol?

the investigations are going on.India is on the list of suspects along with smugglers and terrorist orgs.No militant link has been found as of yet.

hehe I don't know why we kept out Mossad out of this,lol?

:) ok good.

Mossad ? what Mossad will gain from destabalizing Bangladesh.?

smugglers cant be seriously suspected because what else they can be smuggling other than cows into India.

BDR was affectivly taking on Indian BSF.

BDR was affectivly taking on Indian BSF.
BDR was effectively taking on BSF and the same BDR revolted against the BA !!! All those rumours about a Toyota LC with arms and 'men from across th border' sounds like from a Hollywood movie. That was a BDR HQ, not a school compund that people move in and out.

BDR was effectively taking on BSF and the same BDR revolted against the BA !!! All those rumours about a Toyota LC with arms and 'men from across th border' sounds like from a Hollywood movie. That was a BDR HQ, not a school compund that people move in and out.

Taking on BSF effectively and revolting (on the behest of enemies of Bangladesh) against BA is totally different thing.

The bollywood masala is too much from Indian side as compare to this "hollywood movie".

Army of BD would be first in the line of defence against any attack by any other country so why to make it a chicken for the politicians.

Bangladeshis have always been democratic in true sense always been ready to protest for democracy BUT it does not mean that they should be fed hate against their own army.

This is the Indian dream to create a rift between Bangladeshis and BD army to take advantage of the situation.

Well i would disagree with you on that. A strong army in Bangladesh is not a threat to india. As india and bangladesh doesnt have that many issues critical to think Bangladesh is threat, rather india would want a stable bangladesh which can in turn result in reducing the refugee influx to india, which is creating serious problems in the border states.

I believe the motive was not to weaken the Army but BDR, weakned border raises the threat of Smuggling and increases the problem of illegal migration and infiltration which would be a big headache for india. Who would gain from this??? Well of course pakistan..!!! This is a simple logic which wouldnt be hard to sell..!!!!;)

Well i would disagree with you on that. A strong army in Bangladesh is not a threat to india. As india and bangladesh doesnt have that many issues critical to think Bangladesh is threat, rather india would want a stable bangladesh which can in turn result in reducing the refugee influx to india, which is creating serious problems in the border states.

I believe the motive was not to weaken the Army but BDR, weakned border raises the threat of Smuggling and increases the problem of illegal migration and infiltration which would be a big headache for india. Who would gain from this??? Well of course pakistan..!!! This is a simple logic which wouldnt be hard to sell..!!!!;)

Who said it was threat to India? I said a strong Bangladeshi Army will be the first line of defence against any outside aggression against BD.
Now who would want to weaken Bangladeshi army ?

It is laughable if a "super power" of South Asia aka India failed to check the illegal migration from BD side.

BDR was affectivly taking on Indian BSF advances into Bangladesh. It is realy intersting that in wake of weak BDR, India will be having a field day to infiltrate into BD.

It will be too late for BD army re-take the area in case Indian army occupy it.

Who said it was threat to India? I said a strong Bangladeshi Army will be the first line of defence against any outside aggression against BD.
Now who would want to weaken Bangladeshi army ?

It is laughable if a "super power" of South Asia aka India failed to check the illegal migration from BD side.

BDR was affectivly taking on Indian BSF advances into Bangladesh. It is realy intersting that in wake of weak BDR, India will be having a field day to infiltrate into BD.

It will be too late for BD army re-take the area in case Indian army occupy it.

So are you saying india wants parts of bangladesh and was not doing it because of BD army???? Well that is a childs logic, and is laughble. India conducts diplomacy and not militarly to solve its issues with its neighbours.

And for your super power comments i would proudly say that india is a far better developed country of the sub continent,so dont envy, be proud by oupacing us :enjoy:. As for its effort to check illegal migration, it needs active support from BDR, without which BSF would be burdened more. You know even the worlds super power USA is having troubles guarding the mexican border.

So who gains from no BDR, well the terrorists organisation who wants to inflitrate from BD, illegal migrants who wants to infiltrate to india and smugglers who want to smuggle goods between india and bangladesh. Well that is a much more reasonable and logical motive brother..!!!

So are you saying india wants parts of bangladesh and was not doing it because of BD army???? Well that is a childs logic, and is laughble. India conducts diplomacy and not militarly to solve its issues with its neighbours.

And for your super power comments i would proudly say that india is a far better developed country of the sub continent,so dont envy, be proud by oupacing us :enjoy:. As for its effort to check illegal migration, it needs active support from BDR, without which BSF would be burdened more. You know even the worlds super power USA is having troubles guarding the mexican border.

So who gains from no BDR, well the terrorists organisation who wants to inflitrate from BD, illegal migrants who wants to infiltrate to india and smugglers who want to smuggle goods between india and bangladesh. Well that is a much more reasonable and logical motive brother..!!!

:) The illegal migrants are allowed by your own selfish politicians for votes.

Bangladesh already worked on river enclaves but India failed to reciprocate despite the accord. This shows how much India is seriouse to block migration from Bangladesh.

You should go and check the interview of Mani Shankar what he says about Bangladesh.

he clearly said that " We have sacrificed our right for Bangladesh and let BD go and now it is time India should re-think its policy viz viz BD"

He clearly suggests making Bangladesh part of India.

:) The illegal migrants are allowed by your own selfish politicians for votes..

They are not allowing, but some elements are involved in naturalising these immigrants. True, but that doesnt take away the problem in totality india is facing, because few corrput persons doesnt make an INDIA. And even our home minister had stated that the problem is accute and he is talking the official policy of government of india.

Bangladesh already worked on river enclaves but India failed to reciprocate despite the accord. This shows how much India is seriouse to block migration from Bangladesh.

There are many areas in the border which are not fenced due the fiecrce opposition of the people of both sides. Hence patrolling the border become important.

You should go and check the interview of Mani Shankar what he says about Bangladesh.

he clearly said that " We have sacrificed our right for Bangladesh and let BD go and now it is time India should re-think its policy viz viz BD"

He clearly suggests making Bangladesh part of India.

Well provide the source brother..!!!

All those rumours about a Toyota LC with arms and 'men from across th border' sounds like from a Hollywood movie.
compared to the Indian media's version it makes more sense.But this is a strange world and lets wait and see.and I heard it was a pick up not an LC.

they want to ban facebook too is that correct?I feel like revolting myself just hearing that.

from waht i can understand hasina is in trouble big time thanks blain i ll try to translate this just a few of the important points i guess still i would urge some other member to translate it properly as i might make mistake

pm: but i could not come coz i was very busy

army: dint we told you that dont come then why did you came all of a sudden why did you came in the 26th you have earned alot of bad prayer why din't you allow us to storm the place we could have saved so many lives why did you let the civil bureaucrat handle it is it a political matter tell me madame remember you are responsible for the killing of so many officers why did you handled an army matter like it is your usual politics? are you an expert in army matter? this have destroyed the BDR the army is now weaken tell me pm who is responsible for this? & i think you have no right to be in power or something still alot needs to be translated plus correction is needed so BD members please help to translate this as i could have only got this much mbi munshi bhai or zakir bhai please help translate it

You cover most part but I will try to give some more details. It's obvious from the audio that officers are very emotional and angry with hasina and her government handling the situation. They find her and gornment role unclear, mysterious and smell of dirty politics. The want know, why she was adviced not to attend BDR dinner on 26 in advance. She tries to give them excuse about being busy but officers rejected her explanation. It's unaccetable to them , why army didn't retaliate on first strike? Many officers and women could have been saved, prevent women from being raped and children from traumatized. Officers claim main aim of this incident was to destroy army and BDR.

According to officer from 2nd audio(witness), late BDR chief called Hasina and General MUA for rescue operation and they were promised to send troop rite away but unexplained reasons army didn't show up. Colonen Gulzar(RAB) also called DG of RAB for rescue. They Waited helpless and felt abandoned. According to him there were only 20 to 30 BDR surround them with rifles and they start killing after 11.30. They acctually attack from outside the darbar hall. It's mysterious to them how come hasina didn't order the army to take action rite away. Awami leauge role also questioned. What was the reason behind hold up? He directly accused her letting his fellow officer died helpless. He also claims much life could have been saved if army took action within hours because many officers were wounded but still alive and could have been saved if treated within few hours. He said BDR would have fled the scene if commando and air force showed up. He think it's not worth it to have army if unable to strik within hour. He directly accused Awami leauge as an anti army party.

P.S: The bottom line is they may have shown discipline during the meeting but I feel there are extreme resentment and mistrust within army officers toward hasina and Awami league. It will be interesting to see how things unfold in the future. She must treat them better otherwise it could turn ugly if some of them loose their cool..............

Last edited:
I feel the Govt. is so DUMB that they banned Youtube.What's the use?Many already downloaded the whole thing and are selling it in CD's.
Moreover,how do you stop people from accessing through mobile phones?Or the proxy sites?

And SHE(Hasina) dreams of creating "digital Bangladesh",how?by censoring?If she wants to censor,then censor **** sites.

Aren't this turning into "Totalitarian" state?

Correct me if I am wrong,Indian troops militarily invaded South Talpatti Island,which was BD territory.

Agree with you,BUT a bell is ringing.

Year 2001......."some people" tried to enter BD,but got beaten badly.Now was this mutiny a revenge of the previous incident?Very Possible.

Back
Top Bottom