What's new

Bangladesh Army

Yup we have A100 MBRL.

pakistan+armyA-100E+300mm+multi-barrel+rocket+launchers+and+two+SLC-2+active+phased-array+weapons+locating+radars.++Multi+Barrel+Rocket+Launcher+(3).jpg
i didnt know who the woman in your profile pic was until yesterday when i came across a video of her... DAYUUUM! she curses like a man! :o
anyways what tank is that my friend?

you guys got these from ukraine yeah? i have seen ukrainian t-80s with similar metal sheets on the turret
how many yall have?

325 .. bought them in late 90s... these are similiar to T-84s... russians sanctioned ukraine from selling the T-80 to Pak.. so Ukranians produced these with components like welded turret,gun,era,loader,avionics etc of from their T-84 project which they were developing back than.

5510338dca828.jpg
t80ud-combat.jpg
HilalPoster2014-03-HR1_zps4ab8044a.jpg
gU6UzIQ.jpg

She was/is a massive hit here in Pakistan :D

gormint ki maa ki .:lol:

325 .. bought them in late 90s... these are similiar to T-84s... russians sanctioned ukraine from selling the T-80 to Pak.. so Ukranians produced these with components like welded turret,gun,era,loader,avionics etc of from their T-84 project which they were developing back than.

View attachment 369220 View attachment 369221 View attachment 369222 View attachment 369223

gormint ki maa ki .:lol:
nice toy, ..btw is is the t-80s or al-khalid which spearhead the pakistani army? since both had similar gun caliber, but who's got better armor.?

nice toy, ..btw is is the t-80s or al-khalid which spearhead the pakistani army? since both had similar gun caliber, but who's got better armor.?
AK is our most advanced battle tank... Or should I say the new AK I upgrade... And soon AK II.. (Which would be a heavier tank with 1500hp engine).

46 ton tank propelled by 1500hp engine, overpowered but cool, cant wait to see Pakistan to unveil the new tank. :D
It would be heavier... changes to its armour,turret and internal systems.

46 ton tank propelled by 1500hp engine, overpowered but cool, cant wait to see Pakistan to unveil the new tank. :D
AK I

HqIdYPe.jpg
OtQaO2M.png
AK-1.png
Ay36irU.png

Back
Top Bottom