What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

What happened to that trainer that they supposedly designed and built?

Bdesh, needs yo become involved with Indonesian/turk R&D of AC. We built this aviation university not a building.

The Indonesians and Turks are working together. Bdesh can easily afford to be apart of this on some level - bdesh can easily afford 25 mill a year.

Pak couldn't even build a jet everyone was sort of laughing, now they can muck up a jf-17.

The world is getting very 🔥 as unky spidy is shooting his spunky webs, where h ever he gets panicky.

TBH, the pak scientist on a doc admitted that the team does truly understand the tech of nuclear ballistic tech and even bought some blueprints or info from black market. They had help from North Koreans believe it or not

Turks unmanned A/C can take on 4.5 gen jets and its cheaper than the desault fighter.

Bdesh needs to take action for paf, as our domestic aviation is non-existent this will obviously either add to economic growth of new enterprise emerging or saving foreign currency.

Last edited:
Bdesh, needs yo become involved with Indonesian/turk R&D of AC. We built this aviation university not a building.

The Indonesians and Turks are working together. Bdesh can easily afford to be apart of this on some level - bdesh can easily afford 25 mill a year.

Pak couldn't even build a jet everyone was sort of laughing, now they can muck up a jf-17.

The world is getting very 🔥 as unky spidy is shooting his spunky webs, where h ever he gets panicky.

TBH, the pak scientist on a doc admitted that the team does truly understand the tech of nuclear ballistic tech and even bought some blueprints or info from black market. They had help from North Koreans believe it or not

Turks unmanned A/C can take on 4.5 gen jets and its cheaper than the desault fighter.

Bdesh needs to take action for paf, as our domestic aviation is non-existent this will obviously either add to economic growth of new enterprise emerging or saving foreign currency.
My personal opinion is that we need to build partnership with China to establish our own aviation industry in the country. Our only overhauling plant for F-7 jet fighters was established by the Chinese. China has both 4th and 5th generation aircraft and they are also working on 6th generation jet fighters. Also China is willing to share its technology with friendly states. So, obtaining aviation technology from China is easy. That's why I recommend China as our long term aviation partner.

My personal opinion is that we need to build partnership with China to establish our own aviation industry in the country. Our only overhauling plant for F-7 jet fighters was established by the Chinese. China has both 4th and 5th generation aircraft and they are also working on 6th generation jet fighters. Also China is willing to share its technology with friendly states. So, obtaining aviation technology from China is easy. That's why I recommend China as our long term aviation partner.

That us viable, however the Myanmar issue will make it a little sticky at times. Spidy unky may get a little to jittery and trigger made insanity If bdesh goes into actually developing A/C's with China. That's two issues identified already.

Becoming involved with Indonesian/turk programme gives us a little more independence and stop spunky unky starring at us too much with medusa death stare.

China would be even more happy for is to be involved in both.

Becoming involved with Indonesia will bring us closer to the asean countries, as well. Also Indonesia is a viable security partner for us.

That us viable, however the Myanmar issue will make it a little sticky at times. Spidy unky may get a little to jittery and trigger made insanity If bdesh goes into actually developing A/C's with China. That's two issues identified already.

Becoming involved with Indonesian/turk programme gives us a little more independence and stop spunky unky starring at us too much with medusa death stare.

China would be even more happy for is to be involved in both.

Becoming involved with Indonesia will bring us closer to the asean countries, as well. Also Indonesia is a viable security partner for us.
China-Myanmar honeymoon is over:

China-Myanmar honeymoon is over:

Life is one massive precipice, with lots of twists and turns. It doesn't matter China has interests there it will always will. Myanmar has a land border with us.

Being also involved with Indonesian/turk programmes also give us that extra layer and makes us more independent e.t.c. also the Indonesian ppl and their gov will the more willing to be aligned to help us if any trouble come our way, in the future.

Last edited:
Being also involved with Indonesian/turk programmes also give us that extra layer and makes us more independent e.t.c. also the Indonesian ppl and their gov will the more willing to be aligned to help us if any trouble come our way, in the future.
Indonesia and Turkey don't have a strong aviation industry in their respective countries. On the other hand, China has a very strong military aviation industry and country like Pakistan is benefiting from it(JF-17). I am not saying we shouldn't cooperate with Indonesia and Turkey. All I am saying is that China should be our primary partner in building our own aviation industry.

Indonesia and Turkey don't have a strong aviation industry in their respective countries. On the other hand, China has a very strong military aviation industry and country like Pakistan is benefiting from it(JF-17). I am not saying we shouldn't cooperate with Indonesia and Turkey. All I am saying is that China should be our primary partner in building our own aviation industry.

Soon to be strong, as I said bdesh be welcomed to be involved with both. Have checked out the Turks unmanned AI A/c cost way less than top French fighter. It can easily take on 4.5 gen fighters.

Soon to be strong, as I said bdesh be welcomed to be involved with both. Have checked out the Turks unmanned AI A/c cost way less than top French fighter. It can easily take on 4.5 gen fighters.
Let's hope that the policymakers understand the importance of an aviation industry for Bangladesh and allocate enough budget to the air force to build jet fighters domestically with the help of China, Turkey and Indonesia.

Let's hope that the policymakers understand the importance of an aviation industry for Bangladesh and allocate enough budget to the air force to build jet fighters domestically with the help of China, Turkey and Indonesia.

Inshallal this is a must, bdesh did its best not to attract too much attention by having anything too flashy in the skies with too many unky spidy Web strings.

Playing the Down low card, rightly focusing on economic development. With the world bridging in to a multi polar or on the brink now is the time to set the stones for internal capacity to make our own kala phakkis in the Ashman. With literally none existent aviation industry, with in 3-5 yrs this will provide an internal / possibly external boost to economy.

So economically it makes sense.

The satellite that bdesh launched into space, believe it or is bring in revenue for bdesh. It become priceless for us .

Last edited:
Some pics of bd air force.

Attachments

• baf32.jpg
    baf32.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 25
  • baf130.jpg
    baf130.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 26
  • F-7BG3.jpg
    F-7BG3.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 27