What's new

bangali brothers ... please give me a answer

as far as i know, that group of Syrians protesting was in Islamabad...i cuud b wrong tho

donot know, he was saying in your city brother... so it must be Lahore,i guess... though I dont know of any protest at all....

what can you expect, bengalis were killed ruthlessly, now they cant be happy about it, or do they :S

I have a totally different personal experience- based on that i firmly believe on Ummah concept-

Same here!

I have many friends from Muslim countries and closest of them is from Algeria, have friends from Egypt, Jordan, Palestine and Syria etc and my experience has been great, have known so many Non-Pakistani Muslims, Arabs mostly and if anyone wants to believe me, they are very loving towards Pakistanis.

Well then again.. there are exceptions everywhere, depends on what kind of people one have met!

Bangladeshi are our brothers it don't matter if they are not part of Pakistan now. They had their own valid reasons to create Bangladesh and we cannot blame them and i think they should realize that if they faced some injustice it was not the fault of every Pakistani because we also criticised those responsible peoples as much as they did. Unity of Muslims should be based on Aqeeda not on land. Blind nationalism is not good for Muslims :)

Lol, bro Hamna.Pak, what they stupids in Pakistan teaches us in Pakistan, about Bangladeshis or other Muslim "Ummah" countries, that is all false & nothing. While i was in Pakistan i used to think as you about Muslim countries brothers & bla bla, but since i came to US my eyes are open & .

Sorry to say but your eyes are still not open. Concept of umma is not what Pakistani peoples taught you but its your religion islam which teach you that language, colour, culture and race are no criteria for unity and privilege. The only criteria are belief and virtue. Nothing wrong to love your country but it should not be a blind patriotism and for me indian/Bengali/Afgani Muslim is as equal to as Pakistani muslim

Lol, bro Hamna.Pak, what they stupids in Pakistan teaches us in Pakistan, about Bangladeshis or other Muslim "Ummah" countries, that is all false & nothing. While i was in Pakistan i used to think as you about Muslim countries brothers & bla bla, but since i came to US my eyes are open & i will only tell my Pakistani brothers not to beleive that Muslim countries are our brothers & this & that. Only the peoples live inside boundries of Pakistan are brothers, every one outside is different, be it Bangladesh, Saudis, UAE or any other. Few countries like China or Turkey can be said closest & trustworthy.

Or it could be other way round. What if you learnt the real deal in Pakistan but US school made you think otherwise?

nothing to fight about, just a thought!

I miss but I can not tell others to see the present Pakistan. May everything be fine there again.

I wish we could be united again......Some sort of a union tht would also preserve the bangla indenity..... something like Scotland-UK kinda thing.

No, rather I would prefer visa free access* between these two countries as a token of brotherhood (since once we were one country) forgetting the bitter past. I am sure this initiative will work fast to have a good relation between us and know each other again. But PK needs stable condition and BD needs a non-AL-govt.

*Conditional Access

No, rather I would prefer visa free access* between these two countries as a token of brotherhood forgetting the bitter past.

*Conditional Access

this is only possible if other muslim countries join such as malaysia, indonesia. . . . We should form Union of Muslim Countries Just like EU. OIC is gone case and a sad story. . . .

this is only possible if other muslim countries join such as malaysia, indonesia. . . . We should form Union of Muslim Countries Just like EU. OIC is gone case and a sad story. . . .

Actually, since we were one country once so I prefer that visa free access between us, that is not only because we are Muslim country. And once we can do than then other Muslim countries can follow that.

Actually, since we were one country once so I prefer that visa free access between us, that is not only because we are Muslim country. And once we can do than then other Muslim countries can follow that.

what if every terrorist wants to enter your country....that will happen if you give visa free access.....

what if every terrorist wants to enter your country....that will happen if you give visa free access.....

So you are implying that EU can make a union but Muslims can't because Muslims are terrorists?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom