What's new

Ban Gayi Modi Sarkar!!!!!!!!

I think, Modi will implement RSS agenda although not hastily. first milestone for Hindu rashtra achieved by electing fascists.

Enough of celebrations, now its time to start working to save the country.

Bn08vY3IgAAT6kO.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

I, on behalf of Afghan members of PDF congratulate all Indian friends for the successful elections with huge turn out, may the new government bring the changes it promised to the people of India and take the country to the new heights; progressive, developed, peaceful and powerful India is in our best interest. I wish for a stronger and more friendly relation between Afghanistan's up coming government and India's new government in all fields of cooperations.

Long live Afghan-India friendship!
Malang.

Glory to INDIA-AFGHANISTAN.

I, on behalf of Afghan members of PDF congratulate all Indian friends for the successful elections with huge turn out, may the new government bring the changes it promised to the people of India and take the country to the new heights; progressive, developed, peaceful and powerful India is in our best interest. I wish for a stronger and more friendly relation between Afghanistan's up coming government and India's new government in all fields of cooperations.

Long live Afghan-India friendship!
Malang.

yaar-tune-to-emotional-kar-diya.jpg

Back
Top Bottom