What's new

Ready to join hands with Mayawati if Lalu mediates: Mulayam Singh Yadav

Yogi Adityanath today in Loksabha during Communal Violence debate... A masterstroke by Modi govt. ..

Wont be easy to do that. Most of the riots are taking place between "seculars" and Dalits.. BSP leaders are busy pacifying "seaculars".. Will be interesting to see if Non-Jatavs ever return to BSP especially if Kanshiram gets Bharatratna..

That much is true. Most communal riots in UP appear to involve dalits.

Are the Yadav's moving towards BJP ?

That much is true. Most communal riots in UP appear to involve dalits.

Are the Yadav's moving towards BJP ?

No. No credible Yadav face to counter Mullayam... Things seem to be slightly changing in Bihar though.

Just go and visit Haryana and look at the enthusiasm in local netas to join BJP and to fight on their ticket for assembly elections.

BJP is going to make government in Haryana for sure, no one can stop them this time.

Bhai us jats sure will vote for BJP this time but lets see how it goes

Guess everybody forgot that 1995 incident.

Mulayam singh yadav beat the sh8t out of Mayawati,tore her her clothe and kept her hostage for few hours.
There is no way mayawati can forget something like this. So i don't think there would be an alliance b/w maya and yadav...

I am working in Gurgaon and seen all my jat colleagues vote for BJP and even told everyone with pride about that in recent general election. I am 100% that BJP is going to make government in Haryana.
Yes bhai we even went door to door to ask people to vote for BJP in recent LS election. ( i will give you hint for the strong intentions and it was because of muffarnagar riot - we know who helped us)

Guess everybody forgot that 1995 incident.

Mulayam singh yadav beat the sh8t out of Mayawati,tore her her clothe and kept her hostage for few hours.
There is no way mayawati can forget something like this. So i don't think there would be an alliance b/w maya and yadav...
Everything is possible in politics.

I am working in Gurgaon and seen all my jat colleagues vote for BJP and even told everyone with pride about that in recent general election. I am 100% that BJP is going to make government in Haryana.
Chautalas lost their charm as well. Ajay and Abhay are fighting among themselves so BJP has a huge scope to make deep inroads into haryana. But they don't have a big Jat leader to garner the votes.

Yogi Adityanath today in Loksabha during Communal Violence debate... A masterstroke by Modi govt. ..

Yogi Adityanath .. ripped a new one into congress n compnay.

Chautalas lost their charm as well. Ajay and Abhay are fighting among themselves so BJP has a huge scope to make deep inroads into haryana. But they don't have a big Jat leader to garner the votes.

Yogi Adityanath .. ripped a new one into congress n compnay.

Yogi neh toh keh ke leh li congressio ki

I wasn't religious but .. somehow I am getting inclined towards the right. Earlier I used to identify myself just a Jaat .. but now I started feeling proud of my Sanatan roots !!! FTW ... A Proud Hindu here !!!

same here,I have full trust in the new NSA & since Modi has taken over Home ministry we can expect some action on illegal Lungis

same here,I have full trust in the new NSA & since Modi has taken over Home ministry we can expect some action on illegal Lungis
I am sure you must have read the news about some lungis getting their asse$ gettting kicked in gurgaon couple of days ago.

I am sure you must have read the news about some lungis getting their asse$ gettting kicked in gurgaon couple of days ago.

NOOO do share,but i am waiting for some massive measures like de franchising them & deporting them.Damn what will happen if BD refuses to accept them

This is nothing but politics in its purest form. i would have been surprised if they had not such a backroom deal in the making. Lalu may be one of the most machiavellian personalities in Indian politics.

NOOO do share,but i am waiting for some massive measures like de franchising them & deporting them.Damn what will happen if BD refuses to accept them
since the real estate boom in the gurgaon lots of lungis came into the town ... they used to block the national highway on the eid during namaz but we forced them them to choose other place, that was all peaceful and stuff. but a week ago .. few family were smacked out of their rented out place. I am hoping SP get their act together in western UP or else we will see a big episode in Haryana.
We haven't forgotten the Muzzafarnagar and Meerut added to that simmering anger.

since the real estate boom in the gurgaon lots of lungis came into the town ... they used to block the national highway on the eid during namaz but we forced them them to choose other place, that was all peaceful and stuff. but a week ago .. few family were smacked out of their rented out place. I am hoping SP get their act together in western UP or else we will see a big episode in Haryana.
We haven't forgotten the Muzzafarnagar and Meerut added to that simmering anger.

Lungis are also a problem in Delhi,salle sabh Jagaah jah rahe hai,I say kill them in masses if we can't deport them or give the boodos a free hand

Back
Top Bottom