What's new

The Future of Indian Opposition - Congress/Regional Parties/Others??

Who will form the main Opposition for BJP in next 10 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

arp2041

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Currently the Political Power that BJP/Modi holds over India is looking UNCHALLENGED. The grand old party of India - The Indian National Congress (INC) is getting DECIMATED state after state. Recent announcement of GK Vasan in TN of split is just another blow to the party. The party has never looked beyond the family for leadership & is in very dismal state with neither Sonia nor RaGa able to provide any leadership to the party.

Now going above party lines/affiliation, would like to ask, what is the FUTURE of Indian Opposition? - Congress, regional parties or any new party will emerge to take the place of Congress?

Though i think that Modi will remain unchallenged for atleast 10 years, but what is the FUTURE of Indian Polity? Is it CongressMukt or OppositionMukt??

@levina @SarthakGanguly @ExtraOdinary @scorpionx @Ravi Nair @anant_s @Indischer @nair @Robinhood Pandey @Roybot @jaunty @Abingdonboy @sancho @Srinivas @gslv mk3 @halupridol @Dash @MohitV @Skull and Bones @acetophenol @IND151 @HariPrasad @he-man @Guynextdoor2 @eowyn @Tridibans @sms @my2cents @jarves @Rajaraja Chola @XiNiX @Android @nik22 @OrionHunter @Star Wars @Nair saab @Indo-guy @Brahmos_2 @desert warrior @gslv @Mike_Brando @oFFbEAT @GR!FF!N @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Bang Galore @Dillinger @AUSTERLITZ @sandy_3126 @Dem!god @Kurama @zip @wolfschanzze @RKO @ni8mare @JD_In @illusion8 @kaku1 @blood @ranjeet @GURU DUTT @rockstarIN @IndoUS @SR-91 @danish_vij @kaykay @Black Widow @StormShadow @kurup @raja hindustani @noksss @TejasMk3 @shuntmaster @sreekumar 45'22'@danger007 @Nova2 @chhota bheem @janon @anonymus @GORKHALI @Tshering22 @SledgeHammer @Sardar Singh @FNFAL @ptltejas @scorpionx @SarthakGanguly @Sidak @thesolar65 @INDIC @Saheli @JanjaWeed

Last edited:
Include the option seculars and then I will vote :P

Lol
Kidding!!

Frankly I can not predict who will form opposition.Congress ,the behemoth had a great fall and it might take time to recover.
Infact it would mostly depend on BJP's performance at the end of 10 years which would decide who will form a strong opposition.

After 5 years Congress will regain its voterbase. MIM will capture 80-90% of Muslim vote.

Without oppostion party democracy cant run properly.Congress faith depends on there leadership if they now wont learn their lession and play dynsaty politics then no one can save them.May be regional parties form alliance in between them.

I would suggest folks like Sachin pilot and Jyotirajya Scindia separate from Congies and form a new political party

It depends.. People sometimes will feel bored if a same party rules every 5 years again and again. Its not the emotional 60's and 70's where people voted Congress after Congress to power due to their emotional attachment to the INC and freedom movement.
However youths are now educated and do not need for a any kinda attachment.
With power comes corruption. Even if Modi is not corrupt, his partymens might take advantage of it, and bring bad name.. If the partymens take rest leisurely, people will vote for us, no matter what, BJP is doomed to loose.

However considering the mandate, BJP will be ruling India for the next 10 years atleast. And unlike Congress BJP have groomed a bunch of leaders in Prithviraj Chauhan, Varun Gandhi, Manohar Parrikar, now Fadnavis etc who can take over the reins in future.
Change is essence in a democracy, and I hope BJP works for development , without making people to think to look for alternatives. The alternative is a rotten apple in Congress.

Future of these parties will depend on BJPs performance.

I would suggest folks like Sachin pilot and Jyotirajya Scindia separate from Congies and form a new political party

Nearly all senior leaders were sidelined. PC, Pranab Mukherjee, Jayanthi Natarajan, even Kapil Sibal and were made to accept RG as their leader for their own position in their party. They are all capable leaders, but family and party are one.

I think Congress should hear Digvijaya Singh word" Make RG as President of Congress" ;) @arp2041 Shouldnt he take President role today? :D

regional parties like SP, BSP ll make alliance with congress under the banner of " sickular mocha".

BJP needs to win UP & Bihar and break alliance with SAD. SAD is just corrupt power hungry and giving no benefit in centre as as they have 3-4 seat only. TMC is scared but still can not challenge amma in TN. But can come as second majority in both. In NE we can hope better performance.

and BJP main card is raul baba. We need him as president of congress. He was the only guy who worked hard after modi to bring BJP in cetre.

congress shall be the winner... :p:

next time..
Not until modi-shah is there mark my words you will be amaze in last year of this govt .In todays politics there w is no option against This combination in any opposition parties today elections are fought on media more and Modi is master in event management you will see him breaking all political myths like what he did in 2014.

Currently the Political Power that BJP/Modi holds over India is looking UNCHALLENGED. The grand old party of India - The Indian National Congress (INC) is getting DECIMATED state after state. Recent announcement of GK Vasan in TN of split is just another blow to the party. The party has never looked beyond the family for leadership & is in very dismal state with neither Sonia nor RaGa able to provide any leadership to the party.

Now going above party lines/affiliation, would like to ask, what is the FUTURE of Indian Opposition? - Congress, regional parties or any new party will emerge to take the place of Congress?

Though i think that Modi will remain unchallenged for atleast 10 years, but what is the FUTURE of Indian Polity? Is it CongressMukt or OppositionMukt??

@levina @SarthakGanguly @ExtraOdinary @scorpionx @Ravi Nair @anant_s @Indischer @nair @Robinhood Pandey @Roybot @jaunty @Abingdonboy @sancho @Srinivas @gslv mk3 @halupridol @Dash @MohitV @Skull and Bones @acetophenol @IND151 @HariPrasad @he-man @Guynextdoor2 @eowyn @Tridibans @sms @my2cents @jarves @Rajaraja Chola @XiNiX @Android @nik22 @OrionHunter @Star Wars @Nair saab @Indo-guy @Brahmos_2 @desert warrior @gslv @Mike_Brando @oFFbEAT @GR!FF!N @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Bang Galore @Dillinger @AUSTERLITZ @sandy_3126 @Dem!god @Kurama @zip @wolfschanzze @RKO @ni8mare @JD_In @illusion8 @kaku1 @blood @ranjeet @GURU DUTT @rockstarIN @IndoUS @SR-91 @danish_vij @kaykay @Black Widow @StormShadow @kurup @raja hindustani @noksss @TejasMk3 @shuntmaster @sreekumar 45'22'@danger007 @Nova2 @chhota bheem @janon @anonymus @GORKHALI @Tshering22 @SledgeHammer @Sardar Singh @FNFAL @ptltejas @scorpionx @SarthakGanguly @Sidak @thesolar65 @INDIC @Saheli @JanjaWeed

For a democracy to prosper, a strong and vigilant opposition needs to be in place. Congress is opposite of strong and vigilant in every sense of the meaning.

I would like to see congress evaporated and family tried for it's crimes....

As far as regional parties are concerned, I once saw some potential in AAP, but they blew it big time, hopefully it's not too late for them reorient themselves to serve as a building blocks to be a part of new opposition along with other grass roots parties in the next 10-20 years.

Apart from the congress, I would also like to see BSP, SP, TMC, CPI/CPM NCP, DMK, AIDMK, and NC completely demolished. India doesn't just needs a congress mukt bharat, it needs a congress and it's cronies mukt bharat.

Back
Top Bottom