What's new

Balochistan unrest created by Pakistan, not India: Bugti

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn you Indians.. dont you know using cloaking device is a foul?
your raw agents must be using invisible cloaks but we will find you

the moment you will break wind we will catch you and then we will see who is laughing

:guns:

damn you Indians.. dont you know using cloaking device is a foul?
your raw agents must be using invisible cloaks but we will find you

the moment you will break wind we will catch you and then we will see who is laughing

:guns:
I did not see this coming. Did not expect from you atleast.

We both know that there are no proofs whatsoever proving India's involvement. People are not fools to believe that Pakistan have proofs and waiting for some right time.

I'm disappointed.

Of course Indians would. But the Tribune is not allowing me to call Bugti a traitor but allows people to insult the Quaid, they allow people to insult the Army, they let people call Musharraf a traitor, so it shows their hypocrisy, as well as where they are actually positioned.
Like i said mate worry not, as if people do not know the hypocrisy of these institutions.. Hell checkout our own free media.. we cant burn our heart on the blatent hypocrisy, ignorance call it what you may of media groups, influence agents and such like.
Be Vigilant make an educated argument and let the trolls and thick heads think what they want.

We both know that there are no proofs whatsoever proving India's involvement. People are not fools to believe that Pakistan have proofs and waiting for some right time.

I'm disappointed.

haha fooled you didnt I?

just tell your agents not to eat too much Daal. we already hate Punjabis for eating daal because they fart too much. we are meat eaters you see.

anyway I do agree with you that our Govt. has so far failed to provide any solid proof of Indian involvement so point taken.
by the way my fellow baloch dont really need Indian help.

when we are not fighting the state, we fight each other and kill the women and children too. without the help of the Indians.
just had a peace treaty in Kashmor between two tribes after the deaths of 120 people that started during an animal fare. but hey honour is important so life be dammed.

sniff sniff I think I smell a fart.. ahaaa.. got you

I'm disappointed.
along with being disappointed you are also thick :-D... know something called humor?
i shouldn't be explaining :)

Only 3 out of 250 tribes in Balochistan want freedom. And these tribes are Bugti, Muree and Magsi. And ironic thing is that people belonging to these three tribes are enjoying some of the most strategic posts in the country.

:lol: as bugti said rightly -- show the evidence or stop parroting India's name.

O I'd have to parrot something i said already, Evidence WAS SHOWN to India sometime in November 2010, even Hamid Karzai was shown the evidence. ( read this Musharraf said evidence was shown to India ‘India is responsible for Balochistan unrest’ – The Express Tribune )

:lol: SM krishna actually insulted your FM in pakistan when he said forget about the credible evidence show us any kind of evidence and your FM got red faced.

I was talking of something COMPLETELY different. Here read this:( Pakistan fabricating evidence on Balochistan: Krishna - Hindustan Times ) even before any evidence was shown your Minister of external affairs said : Oh Pakistan would be FABRICATING evidence!!! What's the use of giving any evidence to such a person who has PRE-SUPPOSED that it will be fabricated??

Also just look at what he is saying in this video, he wants Pakistan to give any evidence let alone credible evidence...this shows he is not even concerned whether it is credible or not. And oh I just got to know India even issued Brahamdagh Bugti an Indian passport!

^^^^:lol: dear friend, He was literally mocking your FM and please do listen to your FM. And what is the credibility of Musshraff who killed Akbar Bhugti and allowed American drone program in Pakistan. Isn't pakistan issued a arrest warrant against him ? :lol:

^^^^:lol: dear friend, He was literally mocking your FM and please do listen to your FM. And what is the credibility of Musshraff who killed Akbar Bhugti and allowed American drone program in Pakistan. Isn't pakistan issued a arrest warrant against him ? :lol:

yes dear friend...Firstly you IGNORED my point about SM Krishna's pre-suppositions (I am NOT talking about the video--i am talking about the report in Hindustan times).

Musharraf killed Akbar Bugti and allowed american drone attacks this does not mean that he would be lying on giving evidence to India-this is a fallacious argument.

Now that's a tight slap.

But Mr Bugti, people in denial are going to call you the RAW agent. Its unfortunate but true.

What else should we call him? It is very much obvious. Who will believe in this guy? Come on.

yes dear friend...Firstly you IGNORED my point about SM Krishna's pre-suppositions (I am NOT talking about the video--i am talking about the report in Hindustan times).

Musharraf killed Akbar Bugti and allowed american drone attacks this does not mean that he would be lying on giving evidence to India-this is a fallacious argument.
come on dude..tell us what evidences he provided ? why pakistan doesn't make hue and cry about insurgency in baluchistan by RAW on all possible International forum including UN when you surely make a lot of huppla about Kashmir ? any Argument ?

sorry we dont want to stand up for the personal benifit of Baluch fuedel lords...
Stop believing in this lies, are Baluch feudals responsible for everything? Its what the common Baluchi wants, they want jobs, education, they want their province developed and they want their people to reap the benefits from the natural resources of their province, which btw has been neglected by all Pakistani governments.

What else should we call him? It is very much obvious. Who will believe in this guy? Come on.
He is a RAW agent because he thinks that Pakistan is responsible for mess in Balochistan?

I don't think its India's responsibility for the development of Baluchistan.
I don't think its India's responsibility to share more percentage of revenues with local tribes in its resources.

There may be many reasons. May be you're right when you blame RAW about providing "help" to these balochis (Just assuming) but India is not responsible for the route cause.

I think the resolution on baluchistan was warning to pakistan if they go against.Presently,U.S is looking for the iran and want pakistan help for it.U.S cant dictate if both iran and pakistan goes against them,so america needs pakistan but once iran is resolved then next turn will surely be of pakistan.The whole case is of oil and U.S wants to resolve this region according to their needs or indian needs or to counter china.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom