What's new

Balochistan unrest created by Pakistan, not India: Bugti

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what he is saying. Pakistan is responsible for the mess in Balochistan. But people started calling it all a propaganda by Indians. Hope you find those statements as childish too. You may find them on first page.

I am just saying that by rejecting Indian involvement Barahmdagh actually confirmed Indian involvement. Poor guy. Looks like he forgot his own credibility. Seriously even Sardar Ata Ullah Mengal could have been a better choice but this guy???

Poor OP who started the thread. :lol:

So if just lack of development is the only issue behind whole issue then why 7 Pushtoon labors were killed by the same "Baloch nationalists" a few days ago? They were just building a road which in the end was going to be Baloch. Answer this thing only.

there is a phrase which you might ve heard..."As you sow so shall you reap" ....ur agencies have carried out hundreads of attacks on our soil and killed thousands of innocent people.....

"Live by the sword, die by the sword" is a saying in a Biblical parable to the effect that if you use violence, or other harsh means, against other people, you can ... "You can expect to become a victim of whatever means you use to get what you want.

Pakistan made hue and cry over it at Sharm el sheikh...Pakistan also raised this issue with the United States and M. Mullen even discussed this with India!! (Read:Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - Mullen raises Balochistan issue with India )

But haven't you noticed Pakistan has not been making hue and cry for Kashmir in UN or other places lately (by Pakistan I mean the government of Pakistan)..it all depends upon the govt. or on your current leaders...

Dear friend...discussing and providing concrete evidence are two different thing. Why don't you put the evidence in front of the world that How Evil Indians are fomenting insurgency in Baluchistan ?

there is a phrase which you might ve heard..."As you sow so shall you reap" ....ur agencies have carried out hundreads of attacks on our soil and killed thousands of innocent people.....

"Live by the sword, die by the sword" is a saying in a Biblical parable to the effect that if you use violence, or other harsh means, against other people, you can ... "You can expect to become a victim of whatever means you use to get what you want.

So you accept that India is involved. You just fcuked the whole purpose of the thread. Facepalm.

even for a moment let's say India is involved in balochistan unrest due to it's support to the insergents. ... but it won't be able to manipulate ordinary baluchi's views about Pakistan. Came across this piece.. not saying that this is how every young baluchi feels... but there is cause to concern!!

Balochistan's struggle for independence from Pakistani occupation - A discussion 02 of 05 - YouTube
Balochistan's struggle for independence from Pakistani occupation - A discussion 03 of 05 - YouTube
Balochistan's struggle for independence from Pakistani occupation - A discussion 04 of 05 - YouTube
Balochistan's struggle for independence from Pakistani occupation - A discussion 05 of 05 - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard that Pakistan has granted millions of dollars for scholarship to Balochi students. That's a good start.

So you accept that India is involved. You just fcuked the whole purpose of the thread. Facepalm.

so you accepted that Pakistan is paying for its own deeds? If yes, I will be the most happiest Indian to accept that you are being faked by our intelligent agencies daily and you still cant proove who comes in and facks u eveyday/night....

next time onwards, mind ur langauge and stay away from personal attack..

even for a moment let's say India is involved in balochistan unrest due to it's support to the insergents. ... but it won't be able to manipulate ordinary baluchi's views about Pakistan. Came across this piece.. not saying that this is how every young baluchi feels... but there is cause to concern!!

Balochistan's struggle for independence from Pakistani occupation - A discussion 02 of 05 - YouTube
Balochistan's struggle for independence from Pakistani occupation - A discussion 03 of 05 - YouTube
Balochistan's struggle for independence from Pakistani occupation - A discussion 04 of 05 - YouTube
Balochistan's struggle for independence from Pakistani occupation - A discussion 05 of 05 - YouTube

These videos are good for all of us to listen their feeling expression, I appreciate it. They are not hiding anything and showed it to the media. I guess, we will see what we can do next few months.

If Pakistan can't do anything to solve these expressions, :facepalm:

so you accepted that Pakistan is paying for its own deeds?

Making things Bharati. It was you who said that Pakistan is reaping what it sowed. I take that as a confession on your part. Ignoring the other rant. :)

Well indians are most interested about Balochistan even though indians share no cultural, historical, or linguistic ties with Baloch people. Out of all the people in Asia, Iranians and other ethnic groups of Pakistan share more cultural and historical and linguistic ties with Baloch people and Iranians do not care what we do in our Balochistan Province and they never talk about breaking Pakistan, its always indians yapping. In fact Iranians helped us crack down the insurgency in the 1970's in our Balochistan Province.

Making things Bharati. It was you who said that Pakistan is reaping what it sowed. I take that as a confession on your part. Ignoring the other rant

dude, guess u didnt read it in right context...well, its too late to explain u and even not needed...whatever this news says...I as an Indian who have been a victim of unrest in our country caused due to Pakistani agencies, would gladly endorse it if see our intelligent agencies are finally retaliating in same language...I will be more than happy to accept it!
Even , I would advise our government to give full liberty to RAW to carry out offensive attacks on any country that does the same against India…

Well indians are most interested about Balochistan even though indians share no cultural, historical, or linguistic ties with Baloch people. Out of all the people in Asia, Iranians and other ethnic groups of Pakistan share more cultural and historical and linguistic ties with Baloch people and Iranians do not care what we do in our Balochistan Province and they never talk about breaking Pakistan, its always indians yapping. In fact Iranians helped us crack the insurgency in the 1970's in our Balochistan Province.

you know very well yaar for anti pakistan they can hug devil :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom