What's new

Balochistan unrest created by Pakistan, not India: Bugti

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a RAW agent because he thinks that Pakistan is responsible for mess in Balochistan?

I don't think its India's responsibility for the development of Baluchistan.
I don't think its India's responsibility to share more percentage of revenues with local tribes in its resources.

There may be many reasons. May be you're right when you blame RAW about providing "help" to these balochis (Just assuming) but India is not responsible for the route cause.
Exactly!!!

He is a RAW agent because he thinks that Pakistan is responsible for mess in Balochistan?

I never said only India is responsible for mess in Baluchistan. Obviously Pakistani govt negligence also played it's part. But the way you guy are behaving at the statement is childish. Sad to see Indians hiding behind a terrorist. You could have got a better individual like Najam Sethi or someone like him. But Barahmadagh??? :lol:

I like to repeat.

Lol, Pakistan wake up just because of US's bills. Without US bills, Pakistan will ignore Balouchistan in long-terms since 1947.

I remember five years ago exactly, developing Gawdar was very huge, there was some of silly propagandas on Balouchistan separation issues we ignored it exactly five years ago. Pakistan will not do anything to solve it., they have no common senses. Only they understand to bring the AK-47 and Pakistan Military actions in one of our worst habits without cooperations and giving money supports to meet their requirements and lifestyles. In my observation, Pakistan is miserable failures systems after East, Kashmir, depressing, terrorists and growing rebels activities.

(Kiyani didn't interested to operate in Balouchistan confirmed)

Pakistan should think to plan out carefully ten years ago which is something we always lacked many years, bring AK-47 every houses and rely on Pakistan military are not useful at all.

of course if we did things right since 65 years no one can harm us but der ayee durust ayee make it now so future will be good :tup:

Stop believing in this lies, are Baluch feudals responsible for everything? Its what the common Baluchi wants, they want jobs, education, they want their province developed and they want their people to reap the benefits from the natural resources of their province, which btw has been neglected by all Pakistani governments.

These aren't the only reasons buddy since nobody has any issues in providing people of Baluchistan any of the things you mentioned. Don't be a simpleton. Things aren't that simple.

i think there is no proof against in baloch case. if it is than why not pak govt. is not showing it to UN. a single strong proof is enough to make diplomatic pressure on india.

These aren't the only reasons buddy since nobody has any issues in providing people of Baluchistan any of the things you mentioned. Don't be a simpleton. Things aren't that simple.

Then what's your solution? Send in the army like we did in 1971 in East Pakistan and then have 90,000 Soldiers surrender? Is that your solution? Send in the army to butcher innocent people, which in turn will create more resistance, and don't expect NATO to sit and watch, they will provide the Balochis with weapons, and what will the sissy Pakistan Army do? They can't even protect 24 of their own soldiers.

@Irfan

we already hate Punjabis for eating daal because they fart too much.
Hatred...I am reporting this to you!

sniff sniff I think I smell a fart.. ahaaa.. got you

didnt u like the smell? you know when Rajanikanth Farts people say it smells like RajaniGandha....may be Rajani is around you pretending as Raw Agent for his next film....lol....:cheesy:

i think there is no proof against in baloch case. if it is than why not pak govt. is not showing it to UN. a single strong proof is enough to make diplomatic pressure on india.

There is no proof, they are just looking for an scapegoat for a problem that can easily be solved.

Then what's your solution? Send in the army like we did in 1971 in East Pakistan and then have 90,000 Soldiers surrender? Is that your solution? Send in the army to butcher innocent people, which in turn will create more resistance, and don't expect NATO to sit and watch, they will provide the Balochis with weapons, and what will the sissy Pakistan Army do? They can't even protect 24 of their own soldiers.

baluchistan independence can only be done by external interference.To resolve this territory,its better to have resolution of peace in region and stop sending mujahids to other countries.and pakistan needs to do it urgently coz once iran is resolved,next is pakistan and obviously it will be your western border

So if just lack of development is the only issue behind whole issue then why 7 Pushtoon labors were killed by the same "Baloch nationalists" a few days ago? They were just building a road which in the end was going to be Baloch. Answer this thing only.

You seem to be frustrated for what happened on 26 November and what happened after that and your comprehension ability seem to be deeply damage after that. Sigh. Get well soon buddy. :frown:

I never said only India is responsible for mess in Baluchistan. Obviously Pakistani govt negligence also played it's part. But the way you guy are behaving at the statement is childish. Sad to see Indians hiding behind a terrorist. You could have got a better individual like Najam Sethi or someone like him. But Barahmadagh??? :lol:
That's what he is saying. Pakistan is responsible for the mess in Balochistan. But people started calling it all a propaganda by Indians. Hope you find those statements as childish too. You may find them on first page.

This protest against the burning of Quran by US soldiers doesn't hide the animosity the Balochis have for the Pakistani establishment and Army brass. For decades Balochistan has been left underdeveloped and neglected by the Pakistani governments despite it being the richest province in natural resources, and for this reason Balochis are taking up arms against Pakistani state, which is understandable, considering how the provinces of the East (Punjab and Sindh) are benefiting from the resources of the Western provinces (Baluchistan and Khyber).

Listen to what the common Baluchi has to say:

Baluchistan never been a part of Pakistan n savage Pak army's video - YouTube

come on dude..tell us what evidences he provided ? why pakistan doesn't make hue and cry about insurgency in baluchistan by RAW on all possible International forum including UN when you surely make a lot of huppla about Kashmir ? any Argument ?

Pakistan made hue and cry over it at Sharm el sheikh...Pakistan also raised this issue with the United States and M. Mullen even discussed this with India!! (Read:Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - Mullen raises Balochistan issue with India )

But haven't you noticed Pakistan has not been making hue and cry for Kashmir in UN or other places lately (by Pakistan I mean the government of Pakistan)..it all depends upon the govt. or on your current leaders...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom