What's new

Balochistan is Pakistan's internal problem: India

You started it first in 71 and the bhartis claim that they did it out of humanity so now its our turn let us do the same and when we are done with you can come for Karachi.

Jana,

Are you asking our permission?;) I gather you are some sort of a journalist, dont you know that ISI already does interfere in Indian internal issues to whatever extent they can? Dont you know that ISI supports Kashmir seccession, Khalistani movement, ULFA movement,...etc? One can understand such ignorance from regular jingos, but not from someone who claims to be a journalist. The simple fact is that all intelligence agencies create assets in other countries and use them. In case of India and Pakistan, the assets were used by both sides.

Your great ISI is not going sit idle while RAW is playing its game. ISI is doing whatever it can. But you have to appreciate the limitations under which ISI works. Right now, India's economic resources, economic influence, political influence, political credibility, and general geopolitical alliances are better than that of Pakistan. This gives us edge.

Honestly Dude who is your real concern Pakistan or China? Wake up and smell reality....the answer is no secret in our nation.

Yes, you are absolutely right. Pakistan in itself was not a threat to India(after all, India is atleast three times as big as Pakistan), it was the fact that previously Pakistan was supported by China, KSA and US to hilt. Now, the situation has changed.

The recent developments on Indo-China border allude to that. China knows that their great proxy is now virtually gone, so they have come into open by themselves.

Yes, it was all started by PA/ISI. And they were rejoicing at their quick successes in creating large number of insurgencies within India. North:Khalistan, Kashmir, North-East: ULFA, BODO, South-Middle Naxals, Mafia, ....etc.

India fought them all and is still fighting.

India was playing fair. But eventually, India had to react and it did robustly in 71. Indira should have finished it all then and there. Instead, she let the enemy survive.

Never mind, we got another chance now. This time we should not fail.
REJOICING FANBOY correct ur history if we had been doing that stuff u would have been sitting incrap by now slit like a cake.
and about surving have u indians ever won a battle without ur ****** proxys like in 1971????? we should have not given ladakh or drass in 1948 and in 1965 should have chased ur arse to delhi???instead of going falling towards US AND UNs SUPPORT FOR RANTING INDIANS AND SITTING WITJ U IN TASHKENT OR NAWAZ SHOULDNT HAVE POKED HIS NOSE IN 99 WHILE WE WERE SLAUGHTERING INDIANS AND USED FULL FORCE THROUGH OUR REGULAR ARMY AND AIRFORCE,
P.S = CUT UR BULLSHIT U GUYS CAN ONLY RANT OR TRY PROXYS
GET REAL
GET A LIFE:hitwall:
:pakistan: GREATER PAKISTAN

Now youtubers are allowed with there sane ranting in Forums.

MOD's please take note of TROLLS.

Now youtubers are allowed with there sane ranting in Forums.

MOD's please take note of TROLLS.

Indian TROLLS to br precise who use ABUSIVE lingo first and then there brethern come and act like hero to save the day?
try convincing ur indian trolls for a change

Indian TROLLS to br precise who use ABUSIVE lingo first and then there brethern come and act like hero to save the day?
try convincing ur indian trolls for a change
"No, you are not precise with your dice".
The blame is pointed towards both sides. There are other ways of making your point without personal insults. I could write a book full of pages of ranting but i usually wait and watch before striking. Although i disagree with your method of debating. Just be calm before posting, almost every post is full of jingoistic fury. :cheers:

"No, you are not precise with your dice".
The blame is pointed towards both sides. There are other ways of making your point without personal insults. I could write a book full of pages of ranting but i usually wait and watch before striking. Although i disagree with your method of debating. Just be calm before posting, almost every post is full of jingoistic fury. :cheers:

Dude it would be better tht creeps or indian trolls dont use ABUSE TOWARDS SOMEBODYS MOTHERLAND
THATS NOT VERY ACCEPTABLE IN PAKISTAN

Balochistan problem must be solved according to the wishes of the people of Balochistan. Lets start by having a vote there. Punjabis obviously are not going to oppose this right?

Dude it would be better tht creeps or indian trolls dont use ABUSE TOWARDS SOMEBODYS MOTHERLAND
THATS NOT VERY ACCEPTABLE IN PAKISTAN

If someone abuses your motherland don't become a prey to the flame bait. Just report it....I'm sure someone is on duty to keep the mud out of the canals.

REJOICING FANBOY correct ur history if we had been doing that stuff u would have been sitting incrap by now slit like a cake.
and about surving have u indians ever won a battle without ur ****** proxys like in 1971????? we should have not given ladakh or drass in 1948 and in 1965 should have chased ur arse to delhi???instead of going falling towards US AND UNs SUPPORT FOR RANTING INDIANS AND SITTING WITJ U IN TASHKENT OR NAWAZ SHOULDNT HAVE POKED HIS NOSE IN 99 WHILE WE WERE SLAUGHTERING INDIANS AND USED FULL FORCE THROUGH OUR REGULAR ARMY AND AIRFORCE,
GET REAL

I would have reported your post, but held my horses. I appreciate your patriotic fury and jingoism. But you need to finetune it and reorient it, so I suggest you read something apart from the comic books, spend sometime reading neutral books on ISI's covert ops in India and Kargil, also you need to grow up. Once you have done that, we can debate like adults. Till then, bye.

PS: Dont use too many caps, it gives a feeling that you are hysterically screaming.

PPS: Cakes are not slit, they are cut. :lol:

Balochistan problem must be solved according to the wishes of the people of Balochistan. Lets start by having a vote there. Punjabis obviously are not going to oppose this right?

A plebiscite, options could be:

Remain with Pakistan.
Join India.
Become Independent.

I have included India as well because Pakistan was originally carved out of India, so if Balochis want to return to their mother nation, they must have the choice. The other two choices are obvious.

A plebiscite, options could be:

Remain with Pakistan.
Join India.
Become Independent.

I have included India as well because Pakistan was originally carved out of India, so if Balochis want to return to their mother nation, they must have the choice. The other two choices are obvious.

JOIN INDIA WHO THE HELL ARE U ?????? ITS OUR INTERNAL PROB SO GET LOST........IM FROM BALOUCHIST AND BETTER KNOW ABOUT OUR PROBLEMS SO SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP AND GO CLEAN UR CRAP IN INDIA:angry:

Perhaps you need to take your own advice.

Gosh SSG viper you are fuming with unecessary rage. Chill my friend. Suggest you smoke some pot to cool.

Dude if you get an oppurtunity come to India and enjoy the land of the free.

Yeah! Land of the free where Muslims (celebrities at that!) can't even buy property in mumbai.

I think his point is that you shouldnt poke your nose in affairs that aren't yours. Who the hell are you to dare come in here and talk about Baluchestan joining your crap-hole trash/HIV infested country? I mean honestly.

p.s. my condolences to Christians in Orissa living in the "land of the free" ; or even the Sikhs who were basically genocided in Amritsar :)

you goddam indians will never cease to amaze me. It's amazing they even allow you pests to join and post on this forum.

Last edited:
GET REAL

A proxy major ranting about other countries using proxies .....wow....how many proxy wars have you government supported against India ... unfortunately for you and fortunately for India all those proxy wars have got busted ...thats what causing frustration to people like you...when you see your plans failing and the whole world standing against you.......you are wetting in your pants...and shouting. on top of your voice.....

The whole world now knows that your government is involved in covert operations against them....and your Pakistani nationals are getting caught all over the world ....and being tried ...for the crimes they have been committing against other countries......thats sure frustrating for self professed Mujahidins like you....

Its an incompetent tag punched on the face of your intelligence agencies that they could not perform the way your leaders thought they could.....they thought fueling insurgencies in India would be a piece of cake...but they have got blood all over their face and have been beaten blue and black by other countries....

The whole world knows what Pakistani agencies have been doing and now have decided to use same weapons against them..

So stop playing victims card ...when you are being beaten at your own game.....

Back
Top Bottom