What's new

Balochistan is Pakistan's internal problem: India

This thread is a waste read. The media in my country constantly get unecessary article on Pakistan. Total political stunt.

For freakin sake our Govt should shut up and concentrate more on Domestic issue like National security.

:thinktank:
As an Indian I will be honest in accepting that most Kashmirs love Pakistan more than India. They want to be with Pakistan not India. You just need to see the massive rally's the pro-Pakistan group takes out in Srinagar.

What I don't understand is that why Kashmiris hate India ? They are the most pampered state in India. They have article 370 in which Indian state discriminates against itself. Their history is completely Indian...why....why they hate India...no reason......

Haindava Keralam - global community of dedicated Hindu Keralites with a peace mission

A good percentage in valley are anti Indian, I feel it is primarily because of some of hardline religious fanatics cannot take hindu dominated India.

we do not interfere in our neighbours 's affair till it negatively affects us.happened in '71, we interfered for humanity.

Let us interfere North East India for sake of Humanity too.

Let us interfere for improving the status of Low Cast Hindus in India for the sake of humanity.

Period

Let us interfere for improving the status of Low Cast Hindus in India for the sake of humanity.

Period

Let us also improve the status of Mohajirs in karachi. & also Sindhis :cheers:

This thread is a waste read. The media in my country constantly get unecessary article on Pakistan. Total political stunt.

For freakin sake our Govt should shut up and concentrate more on Domestic issue like National security.
Do you think Pakistan is unimportant ? Pakistan is quite Important. We should give more importance t Kashmir issue.
I am for internationalizing Kashmir issue.

Let us also improve the status of Mohajirs in karachi. & also Sindhis :cheers:

You started it first in 71 and the bhartis claim that they did it out of humanity so now its our turn let us do the same and when we are done with you can come for Karachi.

Period

how does those all affects pakistan.:undecided:

Do you think Pakistan is unimportant ? Pakistan is quite Important. We should give more importance t Kashmir issue.
I am for internationalizing Kashmir issue.

Honestly Dude who is your real concern Pakistan or China? Wake up and smell reality....the answer is no secret in our nation.

:thinktank:

A good percentage in valley are anti Indian, I feel it is primarily because of some of hardline religious fanatics cannot take hindu dominated India.
Why this hard line religious fanatics have millions of followers ? In fact they are the majority.

Honestly Dude who is your real concern Pakistan or China? Wake up and smell reality....the answer is no secret in our nation.
Pakistan. Because Pakistan hate India intensely. It will kill itself's to destroy India like a suicide bomber. China will never do anything that hurts it.

Pakistan. Because Pakistan hate India intensely. It will kill itself's to destroy India like a suicide bomber. China will never do anything that hurts it.

Dont think we can generalise that statement. A few extremist dont make up for entire pakistan. Give them a break they have a lot of major tragedy happeing right now and its getting worse. It not nice seeing innocent people die.

how does those all affects pakistan.:undecided:

How does our internal matter affect you in the first place???

Anyway it was Indian dirty stinking nose poking and you are doing it once again but seems this time we will cut your nose so that you should not poke it again.

How does our internal matter affect you in the first place???

Anyway it was Indian dirty stinking nose poking and you are doing it once again but seems this time we will cut your nose so that you should not poke it again.

still doesn't answers my question.

It is not our habit to interfere in our neighbours' affairs

just look at this sentence, what an utter bullsht and a filthye lie.

after what happened in 1971 you still call, you dont interfere in other's matters.

She mentioned 'we are not in the 'habit' of interfering'....one or two incidents do not make it a 'habit.

Why this hard line religious fanatics have millions of followers ? In fact they are the majority.

Because fanatics are in large number in Kashmir. A lot of incidences were wrongly blamed on armed forces which makes them to believe India is bad. As per majority, I disagree there is no poll to conclude that. These rally's does look big and it does seems that they are in very large numbers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom