What's new

Bajwa awarded in dubai by a Pakistani taxi driver

No video
No picture

Didn't happen.

I would rather like to see Pakistanis use their mouths and call him out for the crook and traitor he is rather than throw a shoe. Embarrass him publically so him and his family forever know they are considered trash!

A gorilla could throw a shoe. What's that solve?

My respect to you Sir, jis na be kia ha, Allah pak app ko himat or ajar da, yeh hum jaisa social media keyboard warriors ka lia be aik misaal ha kah ghar main screen ka samana bhat ker kuch nahi hona, asal jang bahir nikal ker larni parni ha specially against wardi Mafia.

Poor taxi driver will now suffer a worse fate than IK

Emirates, while lovely, are very strict about foreign protests, or any violent protests.

He will be promptly deported and handed over to Pak, his visa stained with a deportation stamp..

and much worse to come in Rawalpindi GHQ jail or wherever they take him.. haha
Don’t worry all you bastards commiting this treason will face this same shit.. just a matter of time.. there will be millions of these babas for you to worry about

No video
No picture

Didn't happen.

I would rather like to see Pakistanis use their mouths and call him out for the crook and traitor he is rather than throw a shoe. Embarrass him publically so him and his family forever know they are considered trash!

A gorilla could throw a shoe. What's that solve?

Going after Bajwa won't change anything. The problem lies within Pakistan. The Pakistani people know what they have to do.

Funny it may sound but UAE doesn't tolerate these type of incidents.

The taxi driver should have just given him maa bhen ki gaaliya and told him to get out of his taxi.

As much I like this but it was a foolish move. Dubai authorities can deport this guy for “assaulting” a VIP. Bajwa the pig with his billions is investing in UAE, I don’t think the Emiratis will tolerate this behavior. Don’t ruin your livelihood over this pig.

According to the news a Pakistani taxi driver thrown a brown shoes on mir bajwa in dubai :lol:

I know Dubai is harsh but I hope more and more Pakistanis do this
Although even if they don't, I can understand as GCC is very Draconian in many ways

If he is in west - lmao
Just look at what happened to sharif's but two times it
Wherever this Bajwa bharwa goes, he'll be treated like the filth he is

so should anyother high ranking fauji general in the west as there's no way they can come to the west without selling thier motherland

The taxi driver should be awarded a golden medal of honor.
If they deport or imprison him, someone should Start a fundraiser for him
Diaspora can easily raise a lot of money for anyone doing this noble deed of beating up and humiliating bajra and fauji generals

Last edited:
My respect to you Sir, jis na be kia ha, Allah pak app ko himat or ajar da, yeh hum jaisa social media keyboard warriors ka lia be aik misaal ha kah ghar main screen ka samana bhat ker kuch nahi hona, asal jang bahir nikal ker larni parni ha specially against wardi Mafia.
Baba ji is quite literally a giga Chad

Attachments

• bajwa high treason 2.png
    bajwa high treason 2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
  • Bajwa Mastermind 2.png
    Bajwa Mastermind 2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
  • piece of shit.jpg
    piece of shit.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Stop COAS Traitor 1.png