What's new

bait ullah mehsud brother is serving in pakistan army????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, I'm gonna get my old tin foil hat. Haven't wore that in a while.

Dude I heard this a few years before as well. I was told he was a major back then. There must be some truth to it otherwise this wouldn't keep coming up from different sources.

today again i met my buddy that soldier JCO aka Chacha zakir
he has became a very good friend of mine
a great human being with great sense of humor
he must be around 40 years old but an extremely fit guy
slim n having cool mustaches

my best friend sunny introduce me to him
sunny is son of a serving brigadier and my pakka buddy
thanks to sunny i can freely walk with him inside ten core scheme 3 rwp

me sunny n that JCO at times at night use to sit at sunny home roof and enjoy some high class charas ( in english i guess its called hashish)
JCO Zakir chacha brought some killer stuff from tirah through some of his buddies serving there......tirah is famous for garda

today we three were sitting there n smoking when i told chacha that many of my buddies on internet think its untrue u might have mistaken that officer may not be bait ullah mehsud brother
he smiled n said ......i can even tell u whats his name whats his rank and where he is currently serving
he told me all these things......I CAN SHARE IT WITH YOU PEOPLE HERE IF ADMIN PERMITS ME

i said chacha u know people think its unbelievable that one of the worst enemy of Pakistan brother could serve in Pakistan army
he replied what so unbelievable?? he is a separate individual he has his own identity he is a loyal Pakistani

he said recruiting enemies people in army had been army policy for reconciliation and nothing new
in Baluchistan many sons of rebel baloch sardar n leaders were inducted in army to bring them under main stream
in 2011 10 thousands balochs were inducted in army .......many of them were sons of influential balochs n rebel balochs
many people from mehsuds were recruited in army to win heart n minds

but case of bait ulah mehsud brother is different
he joined army as a pma cadet in 1990s when no one has even heard baitullah name
he always had a distance from his bro
instead of waziristan he spent most of his life in Peshawar

in 2008 he was sent to waziristan to contact bait ullah mehsud and ask him to sign peace deal
but bait ullah refuse to meet him.......his bro was major at that time
his bro was an extra ordinary soldier and served brilliantly at many operations

he also told some thing shocking
naik muhammad was not a bad person by heart......before his death once baitullah gave him an advise
if pak army hits us in waziristan we will teach them a lesson by taking the war in their urban cities
by retaliating in punjab n nwfp by killing their people and it will put pressure on govt to withdraws any military operation
naik muhammad stricly rejected this theory and said Pakistani people are muslims n our brothers no one is allowed to kill pakistani citizens no matter what

but bait ullah mehsud was an extremely cunning n criminal mind person
when he became ameer of TTP
he did exactly the same he once advised naik muhammad
he took the war inside pakistan cities and bleed Pakistan b waging a horrible war
all these big names like ehsan ullah ehsan shahid ullah shahid umar khalid khurasani mullah fazal ullah adnan rasheed khalid sajna etc were worked under his amarut he was indeed the most fearsome leader of TTP

there are so many myths that bait ullah worked for nds raw n cia n mosaad etc
but nothing is confirmed
but few evidences were traced after his death that he was contacted by afghan intelligence n raw many times
he is still a mystery character

Now your question... it is possible that Baitullah's brother is seeking out the secrets of the Pakistan army and is supplying them to the TTP. It is very possible. Is it a certainity? In this game we may never find out.

I see your point :blah::blah::blah:

Army intel. says that it was the Punjabi Taliban group that started the be-headings. Maybe that is why the instructions were in Urdu.

Infact TTP claims that Punjabi Taliban are more vicious and ferocious fighters then their lot.

my best friend sunny introduce me to him
me sunny n that JCO at times at night use to sit at sunny home roof and enjoy some high class charas ( in english i guess its called hashish)
JCO Zakir chacha brought some killer stuff from tirah through some of his buddies serving there......tirah is famous for garda

today we three were sitting there n smoking when i told chacha that many of my buddies on internet think its untrue u might have mistaken that officer may not be bait ullah mehsud brother
he smiled n said ......i can even tell u whats his name whats his rank and where he is currently serving

I can attribute some of the story to the red highlighted and the rest to the fact that a JCO is called up the roof of a Brigadier's house and he does what he does best - Brag!

On a serious note I have all the trust in my MI and the rest to not fall for a hashish smoking JCO's hyped up bragging - Peace!

Your first two paragraphs. Those incidents can be found on live leak. Taliban beheading and throwing corpse of beheaded soldier from the cliff.
Speaking of 'separating fact from fiction' or 'propaganda from reality', while some videos are certainly authentic and have been verified as authentic by people in the military, one has to keep in mind the fact that the TTP have access to uniforms and that they can just as easily fabricate videos with non-military personnel wearing military uniforms for propaganda purposes.

Army intel. says that it was the Punjabi Taliban group that started the be-headings. Maybe that is why the instructions were in Urdu.

Infact TTP claims that Punjabi Taliban are more vicious and ferocious fighters then their lot.
There have been similar reports about the Uzbeks and Chechens being the more vicious and accomplished fighters (likely because of their experience in the Caucuses and different training regimens derived from members who were probably part of the Russian and/or CAR militaries).

The Arab members are reportedly amongst the most brutal and depraved, which is not surprising given the depravity shown by ISIS in Iraq and Syria.

I can attribute some of the story to the red highlighted and the rest to the fact that a JCO is called up the roof of a Brigadier's house and he does what he does best - Brag!

On a serious note I have all the trust in my MI and the rest to not fall for a hashish smoking JCO's hyped up bragging - Peace!
excuse me
where did that soldier brag or boast???
did he claim to conquer waziristan single handedly and with single rifle ??
he only claim that one of the executive colonel level pak army officer is real brother of bait ullah mehsud
which is strange but not impossible

u don't have the right to disrespect a soldier who took part in Pakistan most daring military battle i.e operation rah e nijaat
you just don't have any idea about whom u r talking...... even the word "LION HEART" is too small to describe him
the man who got shot multiple times but survived deserves nation respect
he is at least one million times better than a key board warrior like u

and as far using alcohol or hashish is concerned......its someone personal life and doesn't need interference from a nobody like u.........

and as far using alcohol or hashish is concerned......its someone personal life and doesn't need interference from a nobody like u.........

I agree with this, but maybe you shouldn't put these kind of details online.

I agree with this, but maybe you shouldn't put these kind of details online.

i admit its my mistake
the only purpose of writing it was to show the kind of frankness and comfort level he being a friend shares with me and not the kind of person who will be joke or lie with me
and each n every word said by him was authentic n correct
but i never imagined that instead on talking on the subject one would start doing personal attack

@PunjabLion
I did't get your point at first hand you claim his brother serving in the army and then you admit he is good soldier so what is your point what you want to tell us or what you are asking. Next thing is that a serving person enjoys smuggled narcotics it is a crime and punishable by law, Army does't allow serving men to use narcotics.
i seriously doubt what you want, why you portray our armed forces in that way.
@Slav Defence @WebMaster
kindly check him.

excuse me
where did that soldier brag or boast???
did he claim to conquer waziristan single handedly and with single rifle ??
he only claim that one of the executive colonel level pak army officer is real brother of bait ullah mehsud
which is strange but not impossible

u don't have the right to disrespect a soldier who took part in Pakistan most daring military battle i.e operation rah e nijaat
you just don't have any idea about whom u r talking...... even the word "LION HEART" is too small to describe him
the man who got shot multiple times but survived deserves nation respect
he is at least one million times better than a key board warrior like u

By the way my previous post still suffices your rant!
Moreover, the next time if you don't want to be commented on your narcotics history you better boast it at the roof top alone and not on an open international forum like this

..and a brotherly advice to close my last reply ever to you : be more creative in making the world believe your frankness with a respectable soldier. You just did more harm to his image than any this whole forum could have done through bad mouthing him

Last edited:
It's true.

Baitullahs brother is an officer, but it doesn't effect him or his career in any way.

Baitullah chose the wrong path and paid with his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom