What's new

bait ullah mehsud brother is serving in pakistan army????

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was having discussion with a dude who served in south wazirstan as JCO
he took part in rah e nijaat operation during 2009 n 2010
he told me some details about talibaan and bait ullah mehsud
which gave me goosebumps

baitullah mehsud is a very mystery character of our history
even his face was exposed on media after his death
he use to hide his face while giving interviews
once the most feared man most dangerous man
one of biggest traitor n enemy of Pakistan

that JCO told me a very shocking n almost unbelievable thing
he told me one of the real brother of baitullah mehsud is serving in pakistan army
and he is a colonel at the moment n back in 2009 he was a major

well obviously his brother is a separate individual and got no thing to do with baitullah
he completely disown his brother and is a professional soldier and even took part in many anti taliban operation
but still its unbelievable n shocking to imagine brother of one of our worst enemy is serving in our army
just like its hard to imagine brother of fazal ullah , adnan rasheed , ehsan ullah ehsaan or khurasani is serving as an officer and don't forget BAITULLAH MEHSUD was the father of all these kids.....he was more or less a phantom.... before his death thousands of faces were on social media which claims to be his face but his face got expose only after his death which was completely different . He was a man who turn TTP from a local tribal warlord lashkar into the most dangerous babrbaric n ruthless organization ever

i repeatedly ask from that soldier......r u sure??? was he his real brother???or cousin or just another mehsud
he emphasized YES real n biological brother from same mother n father now u got it???
he also told me his name which i don't want to expose on this forum
he told me that his brother also serve in MI and he is a very brave patriotic n fine officer simply one of the best in the business

I JUST WANT TO GET THIS CLAIM VERIFIED
IS THERE ANYONE ON THIS FORUM SERVING IN ARMY CAN VERIFY THIS CLAIM?????
IS BAIT ULLAH MEHSUD BROTHER REALLY SERVING IN PAKISTAN ARMY???
thatmay or may not be the realoty but one thing i can tell u is that rumours in the Army spread like wildfire, especially amongst the junior ranks, it could all be just a rumour but could even be true, there are many people in the Army that I know of who have some relatives in the Taliban (who they and the families have disowned obviously) but saying that Baitullah's brother is a Col in the Army seems a bit far fetched......

which gave me goosebumps

he told me one of the real brother of baitullah mehsud is serving in pakistan army

well obviously his brother is a separate individual and got no thing to do with baitullah
he completely disown his brother and is a professional soldier and even took part in many anti taliban operation
but still its unbelievable n shocking to imagine brother of one of our worst enemy is serving in our army
just like its hard to imagine brother of fazal ullah , adnan rasheed , ehsan ullah ehsaan or khurasani is serving as an officer and don't forget BAITULLAH MEHSUD was the father of all these kids.....he was more or less a phantom.... before his death thousands of faces were on social media which claims to be his face but his face got expose only after his death which was completely different . He was a man who turn TTP from a local tribal warlord lashkar into the most dangerous babrbaric n ruthless organization ever

i repeatedly ask from that soldier......r u sure??? was he his real brother???or cousin or just another mehsud
he emphasized YES real n biological brother from same mother n father now u got it???
he told me that his brother also serve in MI and he is a very brave patriotic n fine officer simply one of the best in the business

thatmay or may not be the realoty but one thing i can tell u is that rumours in the Army spread like wildfire, especially amongst the junior ranks, it could all be just a rumour but could even be true, there are many people in the Army that I know of who have some relatives in the Taliban (who they and the families have disowned obviously) but saying that Baitullah's brother is a Col in the Army seems a bit far fetched......

Is there any member of our forum if himself a serving soldier or relative of any soldier can confirm this from his sources???

Is there any member of our forum if himself a serving soldier or relative of any soldier can confirm this from his sources???
there are more then u think, but I dont think anyone would declare his profession outright, but it is pretty obvious about some users....

Well...even if his brother is serving in army..we should not suspect him... At the time of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) it was normal tht one brother or son might be a Mushrik and other Muslim... Abdullah bin Ubayi was a hypocrite , even more dangerous than the kuffar for Muslims..yet his son was an honorable companion of Prophet Muhammad(P.B.U.H) who even offered /volunteered to kill his own father... Then Abu Sufiyan(before converting to Islam) used to lead army of kuffar..yet his daughter was married to Prophet (P.B.U.H)
Which idiot told you that ? You are way wrong lady many relatives of staunch enemies of Islam were great Sahabas like Hazrat Abu Ubaidah bin Jarrah he killed his own father in battle of badar than Hazrat Umar Farooq RA and son of Abdullah bin Ubai was a true Muslim and a Sahabi and many more @Farah Sohail

which gave me goosebumps

that is not a big thing.. if he is not like his brother(bait ullah mehsud).. in 1965 war two brothers fight against each other and that fight was one of the biggest tank battle in 1965 war..

Well...even if his brother is serving in army..we should not suspect him... At the time of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) it was normal tht one brother or son might be a Mushrik and other Muslim... Abdullah bin Ubayi was a hypocrite , even more dangerous than the kuffar for Muslims..yet his son was an honorable companion of Prophet Muhammad(P.B.U.H) who even offered /volunteered to kill his own father... Then Abu Sufiyan(before converting to Islam) used to lead army of kuffar..yet his daughter was married to Prophet (P.B.U.H)

Which idiot told you that ? You are way wrong lady many relatives of staunch enemies of Islam were great Sahabas like Hazrat Abu Ubaidah bin Jarrah he killed his own father in battle of badar than Hazrat Umar Farooq RA and son of Abdullah bin Ubai was a true Muslim and a Sahabi and many more @Farah Sohail

@Zarvan bhai @Farah Sohail bhy yahi keh rahy hai ke Abdullah bin Ubai/Ubayi ka beta Sahaba tha..

is this is true then it means
our Pakistan army is a real equal employment opportunity provider
and doesn't discriminate at all otherwise who else will give employment to your worst enemy
would america ever take any bin laden son in US army?? even if they are clean and publicly disown there father

Well, don't know about Bait ullah Mehsud' s brother But i know that there are many other Officers in PA who belongs to Mehsud tribe and serving proudly in PA.

????? Pl read my post again..before calling someone idiot.... I also said exactky the same thing...jo aap ne kaha

First line was opposite to what you later said.

No... First line was not opposite.. I said..even if baitullah's brother is serving in army..we should not suspect him..because..at the time of Prophet(P.B.U.H)it was normal tht if one brothr or son was a Mushrik..other would be Muslim and then i gave examples... So what is opposite in my first line?

Last edited:
IF my brother joined an anti Pakistan group that beheads pak army soldiers, and blows up women and children. I would shoot him myself...and I am 100% sure my brothers would do the same if I was doing these things.

Duty to nation over everything else.

is this is true then it means
our Pakistan army is a real equal employment opportunity provider
and doesn't discriminate at all otherwise who else will give employment to your worst enemy
would america ever take any bin laden son in US army?? even if they are clean and publicly disown there father
Great logic.

/s

boy what a conspiracy theory. any brother of baitullah and hakimullah will never be inducted in the army however patriotic he may be. just doesn't work this way.
why???
isn't he a separate individual??
isn't he a Pakistani???
if he is loyal to his motherland unlike his bro then whats wrong???
in which civilized world a man could be held responsible n answerable for words n deeds n actions of his brother whom he himself publicly disown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom