What's new

bait ullah mehsud brother is serving in pakistan army????

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunjabLion

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i was having discussion with a dude who served in south wazirstan as JCO
he took part in rah e nijaat operation during 2009 n 2010
he told me some details about talibaan and bait ullah mehsud
which gave me goosebumps

baitullah mehsud is a very mystery character of our history
even his face was exposed on media after his death
he use to hide his face while giving interviews
once the most feared man most dangerous man
one of biggest traitor n enemy of Pakistan

that JCO told me a very shocking n almost unbelievable thing
he told me one of the real brother of baitullah mehsud is serving in pakistan army
and he is a colonel at the moment n back in 2009 he was a major

well obviously his brother is a separate individual and got no thing to do with baitullah
he completely disown his brother and is a professional soldier and even took part in many anti taliban operation
but still its unbelievable n shocking to imagine brother of one of our worst enemy is serving in our army
just like its hard to imagine brother of fazal ullah , adnan rasheed , ehsan ullah ehsaan or khurasani is serving as an officer and don't forget BAITULLAH MEHSUD was the father of all these kids.....he was more or less a phantom.... before his death thousands of faces were on social media which claims to be his face but his face got expose only after his death which was completely different . He was a man who turn TTP from a local tribal warlord lashkar into the most dangerous babrbaric n ruthless organization ever

i repeatedly ask from that soldier......r u sure??? was he his real brother???or cousin or just another mehsud
he emphasized YES real n biological brother from same mother n father now u got it???
he also told me his name which i don't want to expose on this forum
he told me that his brother also serve in MI and he is a very brave patriotic n fine officer simply one of the best in the business

I JUST WANT TO GET THIS CLAIM VERIFIED
IS THERE ANYONE ON THIS FORUM SERVING IN ARMY CAN VERIFY THIS CLAIM?????
IS BAIT ULLAH MEHSUD BROTHER REALLY SERVING IN PAKISTAN ARMY???

which gave me goosebumps

he told me one of the real brother of baitullah mehsud is serving in pakistan army

well obviously his brother is a separate individual and got no thing to do with baitullah
he completely disown his brother and is a professional soldier and even took part in many anti taliban operation
but still its unbelievable n shocking to imagine brother of one of our worst enemy is serving in our army
just like its hard to imagine brother of fazal ullah , adnan rasheed , ehsan ullah ehsaan or khurasani is serving as an officer and don't forget BAITULLAH MEHSUD was the father of all these kids.....he was more or less a phantom.... before his death thousands of faces were on social media which claims to be his face but his face got expose only after his death which was completely different . He was a man who turn TTP from a local tribal warlord lashkar into the most dangerous babrbaric n ruthless organization ever

i repeatedly ask from that soldier......r u sure??? was he his real brother???or cousin or just another mehsud
he emphasized YES real n biological brother from same mother n father now u got it???
he told me that his brother also serve in MI and he is a very brave patriotic n fine officer simply one of the best in the business

There is much that is truth and much that is rumor. For example the dozens of times it has been claimed that Baitullah Maseed and Fazlullah have been killed only to be proven alive. That is rumor. Then there is the fact that the bazaar in Makeen for some reason has been destroyed a number of times by our army frustrated with the Maseeds joining TTP and as a result punishing the entire tribe. That is fact because I have seen pictures.

But the boundary between fact and fiction (or truth or rumor) is as confusing as the durand line... the line that divides families and clans. We can never tell what is true. What I have also heard is that Hakimullahs brother had tried to get training in an aerial training program and was arrested in Peshawar. Again we do not know if this is fact or fiction. We choose to believe or we don't.

In 2009 black thunderstorm is said to have revealed barrels of liqour at Fazlullahs residence in Swat. It is often said Fazlullah is an Indian agent. Again we do not know if that is fact or fiction.

Now your question... it is possible that Baitullah's brother is seeking out the secrets of the Pakistan army and is supplying them to the TTP. It is very possible. Is it a certainity? In this game we may never find out.

Well...even if his brother is serving in army..we should not suspect him... At the time of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) it was normal tht one brother or son might be a Mushrik and other Muslim... Abdullah bin Ubayi was a hypocrite , even more dangerous than the kuffar for Muslims..yet his son was an honorable companion of Prophet Muhammad(P.B.U.H) who even offered /volunteered to kill his own father... Then Abu Sufiyan(before converting to Islam) used to lead army of kuffar..yet his daughter was married to Prophet (P.B.U.H)

with due respect i am not suspecting him to be a traitor or he will leak out secrets or stuff like that
neither that soldier said these words
we are no one to judge or suspect anyone
obviously a man should not be held responsible for words n deeds of his brother since he is a seperate individual

read my post again
that JCO praised that baitullah brother is an officer in pak army and he is an extremely patriotic brave and professional soldier

i just wanted to verify is that really true???
is there any one else who knows this???

he told me many shocking stories
how Taliban use to butcher every soldier by beheading and salughtering him immediately after he got caught
and use to display decapitated head on trees or some times on there vehicle
all these attempts were to instill physiological fear in pak army soldiers heart as a warning
but pak army brave soldiers can never get intimidate by such 3rd class cheap tactics and they were victorious in operation rah e nijaat but obviously by paying a huge price n sacrifices

he told me how during clearing the houses .
..Taliban hidden inside use to attack them and so many times there was hand to hand combat as well with them
and these bastards were extremely well trained for such battles
some of them appear to be expert in martial arts as if they r commandos
some of them were so professional and well trained as if they are from some elite force

at that time(2008 to 2010) south waziristan was a strong hold of militants and truly a valley of death
u never know when death can reach u....any time u could encounter an ied blast or an ambush or a sniper attack
ruthless enemy always had the advantage of surprise but for the sake of motherland these brave heart soldiers went ahead of all dangers and defeated the enemy

he told me many strange things
which i always consider as rumors in past
but this had to be true because first time a soldier told me who actually took part in this war
like many fighters after killed when checked were appear to be foreigners with fake hair n tattoos on body
by foreigners he didnt mean only Arab Chechen or central Asian but even Europeans
not all but there were many fighters when killed and checked were not even Muslims

he told the story of one of the soldier who was caught by Taliban along with five or six other soldiers in ladha
and each one of them were beheaded in front of these soldiers
What could be condition of yourself when your colleagues got slaughter in front of u ruthlessly n u know u r the next to get behead??
the man doing beheading was taking instruction from someone on wireless
the soldiers heard these words clearly....these words were said in URDU not in PASHTO
that man was shouting DONT SHOOT THEM......BEHEAD THESE BASTARDS....MAKE THEIR VIDEO WHILE BEHEADING...... HUMILIATE THEM.......I WANT THEM TO SCREAM N BEG FOR MERCY
luckily the place got surrounded by pak army n taliban escape in hurry .......they manage to behead only 4 ....they left the dead bodies and also leaving two alive soldiers there which were rescued by pak army
This story was shared by that soldier who was rescued alive

now its a mystery who was that man instructing them to not to shoot but behead n butcher ??
why he was telling them in urdu not in pashto??
His anger rage suggest he was filled extreme hatred with Pakistan army such hatred u can only expect from an extremely bitter enemy......an enemy who has licked his wounds inflicted by u in past
an enemy who got many scores to settle with u and want revenge
last but not least his accent was not PAKISTANI.....which speaks for itself who he could be :)
i dont want to name that place....i am not a conspiracy theorist

i am extremely proud of one thing......i have seen many videos of beheading soldiers but i have never seen fear in any soldier eye......i have never seen any soldiers crying screaming or begging for mercy even when even he face extreme torture or even when he about of get behead..
truely said by a soldier...."Main ye nahi kehta tuje mera sar nahi milega......magar meri aankh main tuje zara darr nahi milega"..........i truely respect these great brave hearts

Last edited:
Who cares ???? It is not compulsory that traitor's brother/son will be a traitor. However MP and MI keep eye on all critical officers.

Who cares ???? It is not compulsory that traitor's brother/son will be a traitor. However MP and MI keep eye on all critical officers.

how Taliban use to butcher every soldier by beheading and salughtering him immediately after he got caught
all these attempts were to instill physiological fear in pak army soldiers heart as a warning
but pak army brave soldiers can never get intimidate by such 3rd class cheap tactics and they were victorious in operation rah e nijaat but obviously by paying a huge price n sacrifices

..Taliban hidden inside use to attack them and so many times there was hand to hand combat as well with them
some of them were so professional and well trained as if they are from some elite force

at that time(2008 to 2010) south waziristan was a strong hold of militants and truly a valley of death
u never know when death can reach u....any time u could encounter an ied blast or an ambush or a sniper attack
ruthless enemy always had the advantage of surprise but for the sake of motherland these brave heart soldiers went ahead of all dangers and defeated the enemy

but they had to be true because first time a soldier told me who actually took part in this war
like many fighters after killed when checked were appear to be foreigners with fake hair n tattoos on body
by foreigners he didnt mean only arab chechan or central asian but even Europeans
not all but there were many fighters when killed and checked were not even Muslims

he told the story of one of the soldier who was caught by Taliban along with six other soldiers in ladha
What could be condition of yourself when your colleagues got slaughter in front of u ruthlessly n u know u r the next to get behead??
the soldiers heard these words clearly....these words were said in URDU not in PASHTO
that man was shouting DONT SHOOT THEM......BEHEAD THESE BASTARDS....MAKE THEIR VIDEO WHILE BEHEADING...... HUMILIATE THEM.......I WANT THEM TO SCREAMI N BEG FOR MERCY
luckily the place got surrounded by pak army n taliban escape in hurry .......they manage to behead only 4 ....they left the dead bodies and also leaving two alive soldiers there which were rescued by pak army

now its a mystery who was that man instructing them to not to shoot but behead n butcher ??
His anger rage suggest he was filled extreme hatred with Pakistan army such hatred u can only expect from an extremely bitter enemy......an enemy who has licked his wounds inflicted by u in past
an enemy who got many scores to settle with u
last but not least his accent was not PAKISTANI.....which speaks for itself who he could be :)

i am extremely proud of one thing......i have seen many videos of beheading soldiers but i have never seen fear in any soldier eye......i have never seen any soldiers begging for mercy even when his slaughtered.......
truely said by a soldier...."Main ye nahi kehta tuje mera sar nahi milega......magar meri aankh main tuje zara darr nahi milega"..........i truely respect these great brave hearts

Your first two paragraphs. Those incidents can be found on live leak. Taliban beheading and throwing corpse of beheaded soldier from the cliff.

While Taliban hidden in house ambushing 4 Pakistani soldiers who were coming to clear the house.

Your first two paragraphs. Those incidents can be found on live leak. Taliban beheading and throwing corpse of beheaded soldier from the cliff.

While Taliban hidden in house ambushing 4 Pakistani soldiers who were coming to clear the house.
i am not claiming to leak something sensational
its common sense when u r clearing an area u have to clear each n every inch including houses
even in swat war army has cleared each n every building
and while clearing it may possible enemy attack u

and as far as those videos are concern
these videos are claim to be fake by many fan boys
few says they are of american forces vs afghan taliban
or afghan national army vs afghan mujaheddin

Last edited:
i am not claiming to leak something sensational
its common sense when u r clearing an area u have to clear each n every inch including houses
even in swat war army has cleared each n every building
and while clearing it may possible enemy attack u

and as far as videos are concern
these videos are claim to be fake by many fan boys
few says they are of american forces vs afghan taliban
but if a veteran soldiers verify such incidents....then they might have occurred

No you are not. What would be the biggest giveway except that those soldiers had Pakistan patches on there army fatigues ?

but this had to be true because first time a soldier told me who actually took part in this war
by foreigners he didnt mean only Arab Chechen or central Asian but even Europeans

he told the story of one of the soldier who was caught by Taliban along with five or six other soldiers in ladha
that man was shouting DONT SHOOT THEM......BEHEAD THESE BASTARDS....MAKE THEIR VIDEO WHILE BEHEADING...... HUMILIATE THEM.......I WANT THEM TO SCREAMI N BEG FOR MERCY

an enemy who got many scores to settle with u and want revenge

i am extremely proud of one thing......i have seen many videos of beheading soldiers but i have never seen fear in any soldier eye......i have never seen any soldiers crying screaming or begging for mercy even when even he face extreme torture or even when he about of get behead..

Eye opening story bro. We should be proud of our soldiers. Alhamdulilah. But the enemy who was talking on the phone, he must be some Indian for sure. And as you've mentioned that most of them were well trained like Special Elite Force draws the conclusion. They were actually some Special Forces. Despite giving tough time to our enemies, there are some Pakistani Fascist Liberal Cunts who never miss the chance to bash our army. They go to U.S and become keyboard warrior and start talking shit but in reality, they are actually a piece of sh*t.

which gave me goosebumps

Borther in law of bait ullah mashood or hakeem ullah mashod( I don't know exactly) is serving in army but he is not an officer. He is NCO. he used to have life threats from TTP. He with his family and kids migrated and army provided him accommodation.

well my question remain unanswered
is there any member of this forum can verify or deny this thing
which neither we have ever heard or read anywhere but verbally told by a soldier

that BAIT ULLAH MEHSUD REAL BROTHER IS CURRENTLY SERVING IN PAK ARMY AS AN OFFICER??

I have heard this from lots of people.

His brother or his first cousin initially had computer accessories shop in bannu(had been to it countless time because it was the only place in bannu to get video games for PS-1).

I have heard this from lots of people.

His brother or his first cousin initially had computer accessories shop in bannu(had been to it countless time because it was the only place in bannu to get video games for PS-1).
bait ullah ka koi aik bhai to tha nahi
his father had many wifes and he might be having many brother
sinces tribal pashtuns use to have huge families

one of the bro i heard was imam
one as u r telling was a shop keeper in bannu
one was a militant yahya khan killed by pak army
one was killed in mir ali by unknown people

Baitullah Mehsud's brother shot dead - The Express Tribune

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom