What's new

Bahrain executes three Shiites in first capital punishment since 2010

Do you know the specific cases for you to say such a thing? Well, I don't know but if you do please share it with the rest of us.

As for sectarianism in the GCC and Arabia. Very limited compared to other hotspots in the Muslim world. When has there ever been a sectarian war or unrest in Arabia in recent eras or centuries? You will have to go back to the earliest times of Islamic history.

Oman is one of the most peaceful Muslim nations and home to the biggest Ibadi community in the world and a large Sunni minority and a tiny Shia minority. There are zero problems. Same story in Qatar and UAE where almost all locals are Sunnis however the migrant workers have different sects but there are no problems in this regard either.

Yemen despite being home to a large Zaydi minority (largest in the world) has never faced sectarianism historically and even today despite much unrest has no large problem in this regard.

Which leaves us with KSA, Bahrain and Kuwait. In most of KSA (95% of it) there is no trouble in this regard. The Shia communit in KSA (10-15% of the population) has suffered from 3-4 terrorist attacks in their entire history since modern-day KSA emerged back in 1932. All due to ISIS and all in the past 3-4 years. That is nothing.

In Hijaz (most populous region in KSA) Sunnis, Sufis and Shias have lived in peace side by side for 1400 years.

The hotspots for sectarianism politically is small Bahrain and Kuwait actually but even there you do not have widespread violence by any group.

Let alone us not suffering from any ethnic/political motivated violence.

Now compare that to the region and most of the Muslim world.

So no, we are fine for the time being. Could be many times worse. And what's better in KSA people have understood due to recent events in the region that sectarianism brings nothing good. Only the fringe groups and their supporters are interested in such discourse which is great news.
Here is a simple poem for you. :)

A Whabi will say what happened is good
A Shia will say what happened is bad
A Muslim will say you both are mad

Don't kill Muslims of any sect. Neither Shia nor Suni nor Whabi deserves to die. Only thing we need to kill is the divide made by mullahs

Here is a simple poem for you. :)

A Whabi will say what happened is good
A Shia will say what happened is bad
A Muslim will say you both are mad

Don't kill Muslims of any sect. Neither Shia nor Suni nor Whabi deserves to die. Only thing we need to kill is the divide made by mullahs

Not sure what you are blabbering about but a good start for you would be not to call anyone a "Wahhabi" as that term is made up and not used by any Sunni who happens to follow the Hanbali fiqh.

Also I don't need any advice about sectarianism as I have no interest in it and thankfully sectarian unrest in KSA kills less people than you can count on 1 hand on a yearly basis since 1932.

Last edited:
If democracy was handed to Bahrain it would become another mullah dictatorship like Iran..
Pakistani I am not interested to talk with your obsessive kind (a minority among your contrymen) You can yell mulla mulla day and night but my country is 1000 times better than yours in any aspect and u know it. You are just a typicall butthurt.

97 Bahraini protestees killed since 2011:

http://bahrainjdm.hopto.org/78-killed-since-14th-february-2011

they were executed for what crime?

Ask @BHarwana who quoted part of the original article to hide some facts for a special purpose.;)

From the source above (RT) :

Three Shiites convicted for being involved in a deadly police bombing in 2014 that killed one Emirati and two Bahraini officers have been executed in Bahrain.

The attack of March 3, 2014 saw three policemen killed while dispersing a protest in the village of Daih, west of the capital, when the attack took place.

Not sure what you are blabbering about but a good start for you would be not to call anyone a "Wahhabi" as that term is made up and not used by any Sunni who happens to follow the Hanbali fiqh.

Also I don't need any advice about sectarianism as I have no interest in it and thankfully sectarian unrest in KSA kills less people than you can count on 1 hands on a yearly basis since 1932.
There lies your biggest problem. you defended only one sect rather than the whole Muslims nation. The most important line of my post was the last one, which you just ignored. Here I will post it again for you.

Pakistani I am not interested to talk with your obsessive kind (a minority among your contrymen) You can yell mulla mulla day and night but my country is 1000 times better than yours in any aspect and u know it. You are just a typicall butthurt.

97 Bahraini protestees killed since 2011:

http://bahrainjdm.hopto.org/78-killed-since-14th-february-2011

And delusions like these are what inspires Iran to fund and arm terrorist proxies everywhere including Pakistan...and come in support of criminals convicted of murdering police men..

When there was war in Afghanistan, all these "Muslim sects" were fighting the soviet Union as one, When the US invaded Afghanistan, the sectarianism started to appear in the region, now there is another evidence that reinforces this fact, the US Invasion of Iraq has also triggered sectarianism in the middle east.. Should one points out the culprit or is it obvious?
USA is the successor of UK and the latter practiced the policy of divide and rule throughout its history since they were small in numbers so they couldn't rule large countries like India. British ruled India with 30,000 English at any time just by employing the tactics of divide a rule....Hindu-Muslim then Shia-Sunni, Deodbandi-Brelvi, Muslim-Qadiyani, Punjabi-Pathan, higher caste-lower caste, rich and poor, Urdu-Hindi etc. Their direct rule ended in 1947 but the policy continued till this day and CIA just took it to the next level.

Ask @BHarwana who quoted part of the original article to hide some facts for a special purpose.;)

Firstly why Emirati police were in Bahrain to crackdown Bahrani people?

Second there are 'no evidences' to show these three youth made that bombing or any other bombings.

There lies your biggest problem. you defended only one sect rather than the whole Muslims nation. The most important line of my post was the last one, which you just ignored. Here I will post it again for you.

What sect are you blabbering about again?

I am not defending any sect or any "whole Muslim nation".

I am not interested in your previous post as it has nothing to do with me. I am not killing anyone or involved in any sectarianism. I do not care about that.

You are the one that is posting nonsense news.

Anyway 90% of all the 1.6 billion Muslims worldwide are Sunnis. All traditional Islamic sects originate from Arabia and are found in Arabia.

Besides I am not a Hanbali but a Shafi'i. However the differences between all 4 traditional Sunni madahib are microscopic. So-called Sufis and so-called Salafis in KSA/GCC have no disputes either other than small disagreements.

Understand that we do not have sectarian, political or ethnic disputes/unrest outside of occasional attacks by tiny fringe groups.

Besides I rather not discuss with people who call Sunni Hanbalis for the invented term "Wahhabi" which is used as a slur despite Al-Wahhab being 1 of the 99 names of Allah (swt).

Save your time.

If you as a Shia want to cause unrest in Bahrain and stir trouble up in the GCC I invite you to do so and I am sure that somebody will be able to pay for your coffin. We will hunt you down like an animal irrespective of your sect if your goal is to spread terrorism and instability.

Good riddance. So terrorists were executed and terrorist supporters are crying. Let them. As usual we do not care and life continues uninterrupted. Let the thread starter cry. As soon as he started blabbering about "Wahhabis" we knew about his agenda.

Last edited:

I also have the Irani article which tells a different story and I also didn't posted few parts of the article below this paragraph have you read them as well :). Look cry a river build a bridge and get over the idea of sectarian divide. Look at Syria the entire country is in ruins because of sectarian divide. If we Muslims will not learn from this entire Arabia will become Syria. Learn and stop the divide before the divide consumes the nation. tolerance is what you all require. Jihad is not only a fight against an opponent. Jihad starts first with in our own selves, Sabar is the biggest Jihad, Tolerance is a Jihad and people doing these two Jihad will walk in Janat before any one else. Those who died in Yemen because of Starving will walk into Janat before Saudis, Those who died in Aleppo will walk into Janat before Iranis. I have only one word for KSA and Iran "STOP"

Firstly why Emirati police were in Bahrain to crackdown Bahrani people?

Bahrain is part of GCC and these forces are from "Peninsula Shield Force". Any country from the GCC can ask for help and these forces will come to help, either for internal of external intervention. Bahrain doesn't have the enough forces to protect the critical and national infrastructures from protesters who determined to turn Bahrain into a failed state by Mullah's orders.

Second there are no evidences to show these three youth made that bombing or any other bombings.

Who bombed them, then ?

The results came after long time of investigations.

I also have the Irani article which tells a different story and I also didn't posted few parts of the article below this paragraph have you read them as well :). Look cry a river build a bridge and get over the idea of sectarian divide. Look at Syria the entire country is in ruins because of sectarian divide. If we Muslims will not learn from this entire Arabia will become Syria. Learn and stop the divide before the divide consumes the nation. tolerance is what you all require. Jihad is not only a fight against an opponent. Jihad starts first with in our own selves, Sabar is the biggest Jihad, Tolerance is a Jihad and people doing these two Jihad will walk in Janat before any one else. Those who died in Yemen because of Starving will walk into Janat before Saudis, Those who died in Aleppo will walk into Janat before Iranis. I have only one word for KSA and Iran "STOP"
Those who killed in Aleppo are 50 - 100 and most of them killed by rebel snipers and rockets... And those who killed in Yemen are more than 16k wnd most of them civilians.

Those who killed in Aleppo are 50 - 100 and most of them killed by rebel snipers and rockets... And those who killed in Yemen are more than 16k wnd most of them civilians.
Numbers don't count. Islam say Killing a single human is killing an entire humanity. Please Stop every where.

Bahrain is part of GCC and these forces are from "Peninsula Shield Force". Any country from the GCC can ask for help and these forces will come to help, either for internal of external intervention. Bahrain doesn't have the enough forces to protect the critical and national infrastructures from protesters who determined to turn Bahrain into a failed state by Mullah's orders.

Who bombed them, then ?

The results came after long time of investigations.
Isn't Saudia a total failed state? A household is rulling that country for several decades forcefully, thanks to Britain and western countries... couple memebers of a a household decide for millions of peole for decades. :disagree:

Numbers don't count. Islam say Killing a single human is killing an entire humanity. Please Stop every where.
I agree.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom