What's new

Bahawalpur : College Professor Brutally Murdered By His Student

How easily a narrow minded retard has taken a human life. And people are left discussing should mixed gatherings be allowed. This is how much we value a human life.

Ban on mixed gathering would always come from people who are weak in controlling themselves, who just look at women as some sex toys and nothing more. Really insecure sexually frustrated people ..... potential sexual harassers.

Lack of sporting venues and healthy activities will keep promoting this activity. Young minds not only need academic education, they also need at least 3 hours of daily tiring physical activity. A strong confident mind and body won't that easily fall prey to sexual fantasies.

I hope the justice gets served.

woke 1000 percent here

It's necessary.

Without voices on the opposing side, how will regressive Mullah barbarism be opposed and pressure applied to change the social agenda in the long term?

This tussle has its roots in the decades past and will likely come to a head in the next few years. Predicting a winner, for better or worse, is not an easy thing at this point in time.

But those who oppose the barbaric Mullah mindset must still try - to not at least try would guarantee failure.

Of course. Both sides will try their best. Look at how Iran arrived at 1979 as an example. May be Pakistan will be different.

This tussle has its roots in the decades past and will likely come to a head in the next few years. Predicting a winner, for better or worse, is not an easy thing at this point in time.
Why an American citizen is so concerned about the social issues of Pakistan

Bro, the differences between sects are non differences. The scholars of the ahle sunnah consider any of the 4 sunni madhabs completely correct, as well as the jafari Shia sect. There are some differences between us and the Shia, us and the wahhabis, but they are 1% not 99%. Deobandi and barelvi are both under the fold of ahle sunnah, there are only individuals who have either held and propagated contentious beliefs or are seen to have held or propagated contentious beliefs. Islam has scope for plurality - it has never been my way or the highway.

Interesting to note that Deobandis and Ithna Ashari Shias have the same political ideas for an Islamic state. Maulana Maududi had a tremendous influence on many personalities including Imam Khomeini and Sayyid Qutb.

Our current PM is a Deobandi.

The path of people like the man who murdered the professor, Lal Masjid Mullahs and Rizvi of the TLP will turn Pakistan into the likes of Somalia and Afghanistan. The path to prosperity lies in tolerance, respect for others beliefs and values and freedom and creativity, like the Western nations, Turkey and Malaysia. Not this bearded, Mullah barbarism that supports child marriages, punishment for 'fashionable beards', music, TV and a segregation of the sexes.

False equivalence. Pakistan is a religious society by the wishes of our people and our constitution.

TLP and Lal Masjid type of criminals do not speak for all religious Muslims.

I understand your concerns bro I agree with some of it but the problem is the that just like in the ((Kosher)) infected West they want conflicts between the traditional class and modern/liberal class what happen to when we did not give a shit what people did but they were our Pakistani brothers we need to go back to those times

We are seeing the steady decline of morality and indecency in society. Unless we fight it by promoting positive values, we will see more incidents like in Kasur.

Interesting to note that Deobandis and Ithna Ashari Shias have the same political ideas for an Islamic state. Maulana Maududi had a tremendous influence on many personalities including Imam Khomeini and Sayyid Qutb.

Our current PM is a Deobandi.

False equivalence. Pakistan is a religious society by the wishes of our people and our constitution.

We are seeing the steady decline of morality and indecency in society. Unless we fight it by promoting positive values, we will see more incidents like in Kasur.

Again I said better soft power moves in Pakistan just like Iran does with its media indusrty could do well but I believe the time for debate on social issues should be muted we need to unite under one banner the PAKISTANI FLAG AND NATION I dont care where you stand politically we need to get our country on track and fix it then we ca debate the minor details

And did you see the comment of the poster I responded to, where he justified people taking the law into their own hands if the decisions or actions of the government did not fit their narrow minded interpretation of Islam?

I'm not the one you need to be responding to here, it's the people who are in one way or another justifying the crimes of Khateeb and Mumtaz Qadri. So long as people continue to make heroes out of criminals and terrorists Pakistan will be at risk of suffering the same fate as Somalia and Afghanistan.

مارکیٹ میں نیا ممتاز قاتلی آیا ہے ۔۔۔

54462683_2628102663928493_4360992947773112320_n.jpg
Sacasm? Or what
This is madness. Because of this practicing Muslims are targeted as extremist Mullahs.

People taking the law into their own hands are criminals and terrorists and must be dealt with as such. No one has the same interpretation of 'Islam'. I see absolutely nothing wrong with a welcome party for both men and women. It is people with a depraved mindset, who are unable to control themselves, that have problems with these things.

Yes criminals are to be punished. My comment is more on the general situation in the country rather than this specific incident. It is regarding people who fulfill the condition:
promoting or encouraging behavior that is openly against the principles of the society, like fornication/adultery, promiscuity, homosexuality.
If some people are promoting such things, then they are also engaging criminal behavior.(that the authorities should deal with)
As for saying that no one has same interpretation of Islam, This is nothing but a standard obfuscation tactic used by secularists for ages. There may be disagreements on the finer details, but everyone agrees on the basic things like openly promoting fornication/adultery, promiscuity, homosexuality is wrong and unacceptable.

Millions of people did not sacrifice blood and treasure for Pakistan so that Pakistan could be turned into an intolerant, backward and regressive country based on the distorted and hate-filled interpretations of Islam by certain Mullah's.

They also didn't do it so Pakistan could turned into some hedonistic, godless western clone by some wanna be westernized liberal fanatics.
These liberals are aggressively pushing for the westernization of the country, which is utterly unacceptable to the population.

The path of people like the man who murdered the professor, Lal Masjid Mullahs and Rizvi of the TLP will turn Pakistan into the likes of Somalia and Afghanistan. The path to prosperity lies in tolerance, respect for others beliefs and values and freedom and creativity, like the Western nations, Turkey and Malaysia. Not this bearded, Mullah barbarism that supports child marriages, punishment for 'fashionable beards', music, TV and a segregation of the sexes.
If that tolerance ,respect for others beliefs and values and freedom and creativity etc involves just looking the other way and ignoring it while those 'others' are promoting or encouraging behavior that is openly against the principles of the society, like fornication/adultery, promiscuity, homosexuality etc then i am sorry, that is just not going to work here, because the 'others' are offending the society by attempting ideological,moral subversion of the society. This is an Islamic country, not a secular western state, neither does it aspire to be. That's just the way it is no matter how much that may irk these aspiring westerners.

And did you see the comment of the poster I responded to, where he justified people taking the law into their own hands if the decisions or actions of the government did not fit their narrow minded interpretation of Islam?

No, i made no such justification, its a comment /observation regarding the general situation in the society these days.

My original comment:

This is an openly declared Islamic society, as such it has a certain ideology, moral codes, norms of decency, etc deriving from Islam and its cultural background which it seeks to preserve and promote. If someone or a group is promoting or encouraging behavior that is openly against the principles of the society, like fornication/adultery, promiscuity, homosexuality, then that is a serious offense they are committing (ideological, moral subversion of the nation). If the ones promoting such behaviors happen to be professors, then that is not just an offense, but also a betrayal of the trust the society has placed on them.(Places like LUMS are organizing events like "Queer Futures", normalizing homosexuality in people's minds).
Telling people to simply ignore it and look the other way may apply to an openly godless western society but not here. People gave a lot of sacrifices to create and preserve an Islamic state. Promoting or tolerating such moral degeneracy affects the society as a whole and it amounts to a stab in the backs of the silent majority
If such is happening, it is the state's job to take notice of it and sort it out, if the state fails to do its job, then the people may loose confidence in the government's ability or intention to safeguard the nation's ideological, moral frontiers, people may get riled up, some may take law in their hands and things getting ugly.
One can tell.. people are getting uneasy, defensive, on edge. Are some forces trying to create civil strife in this society? They failed to do so using the Khawarij, now activating sleeper cells in the universities/colleges to launch a different type of attack? Perhaps another aspect of 5 th generation warfare.

Back
Top Bottom