What's new

Bahawalpur : College Professor Brutally Murdered By His Student

honest question. what does "Revival" mean?
does it mean wahabi-ism? Because the prophet was not Wahhabi.
does it mean burkhas? the Prophet never said you had to wear it.
does it mean that the only education we should get is the Quran? even the Quran says to seek knowledge.
Janab need little correction :
Veil Burka naqab is covering woman head and body parts.
Quran and Sunnah has directions on this subject.
Covered face or not but in both cases head hair neck and other body should be covered.
Read Surah Nur 24:31

Yeah mullahs have proper training and are good human beings who want to kill anyone who shows any dissent....

chal nikal chutia mullah.

" Kaba kiss Munh see jao gy ghalib
Sharm tum ko mager nahi ati"

Our Prophet S.A.W never cursed Kufaar.
& You cursing a guy who is Muslim brother.
He reserves religious believes.
He is practicing Muslim ( saying 5 ,prayers a day Ordered by Allah)
His beard makes you think he's mullah
If there are differences in opinion you can talk and explain
Pushing them away will make them isolated.
Not All Mullah are extremist
Not all practising Muslims are Mullah
Stop labeling anyone arrogantly.
Please

There is something wrong with you. This was a professor that wanted to welcome new students . Where are you getting the sex offender thing from?

If you dont like a party dont go to it simple.
I will not blame u as u look ignorant of the culture in Unis of Pakistan, deception is every where and I have n't blamed the murdered professor but have given general argument. As per culture understanding thanks to Almighty have studied in two Unis i.e one Govt and other private. QAU is the worst example of every sort of corruption in Pakistan though a top rank Uni but full of atheist professors and abusive staff. Parties are held there, many things happen which are then kept out of site. As an Islamic state it is duty of the state to implement some sort of code of ethics to stop any instances.

An individual shouldn't be allowed take law into his own hands. Law can only be enforced by the state.

I don’t believe we should all become vigilantes but what if those who are meant to create/maintain/enforce the laws themselves are corrupt/secular?

Still your bro? I am disappointed :D

Apna bacha hai yaar :)

This is not new incident. People are used to take law in own hands for religious purpose. Too much hate our people gathered.
It will take time to overcome this issue. Secularism is the right way to move forward. We must eliminate hate which our people are gathering in blood. I still believe we are better place than 10 years before, after we took action against extremists.
Still long way to go, but there is hope from new generation.

For the nth time, why should we embrace secularism?

@AgNoStiC MuSliM Why so much hatred bro? Relax, we are just arguing here.
Arguing I’m fine with, but some people are suggesting that ‘arguments’ (by liberals) should be countered by guns and violence by religious extremists.

That’s not an ‘argument’, that’s open support for terrorism. The problem in Pakistan is that ghairat, honor (family, religion whatever) results in people resorting to violence instead of understanding that if you don’t like an argument, debate it or walk away from it.

NO ONE, other than the State, has a right to use violence. This thread is about the terrorism perpetrated by a religious extremist on a University professor - that’s it. Whether you agree or disagree with co-Ed dance parties is a different discussion altogether.

I don’t believe we should all become vigilantes but what if those who are meant to create/maintain/enforce the laws themselves are corrupt/secular?
Then we should educate them. Our state is not secular and our affiliation/loyalties are with state of Pakistan. Promotion of violence is Fitnah and it should be avoided at any cost.

Then use the democratic process to vote them out. Convince people of your point of view and to support candidates that agree with your POV with civil, peaceful arguments.

If the leadership is corrupt or secular or religious, that does not justify violating the law and murdering people.

Arguing I’m fine with, but some people are suggesting that ‘arguments’ (by liberals) should be countered by guns and violence by religious extremists.

That’s not an ‘argument’, that’s open support for terrorism. The problem in Pakistan is that ghairat, honor (family, religion whatever) results in people resorting to violence instead of understanding that if you don’t like an argument, debate it or walk away from it.

NO ONE, other than the State, has a right to use violence. This thread is about the terrorism perpetrated by a religious extremist on a University professor - that’s it. Whether you agree or disagree with co-Ed dance parties is a different discussion altogether.
Agreed. Post was meant for @Syed1. I have tagged you because of the abusive language used by the said poster. Can you delete that comment?

Janab need little correction :
Veil Burka naqab is covering woman head and body parts.
Quran and Sunnah has directions on this subject.
Covered face or not but in both cases head hair neck and other body should be covered.
Read Surah Nur 24:31

" Kaba kiss Munh see jao gy ghalib
Sharm tum ko mager nahi ati"

Our Prophet S.A.W never cursed Kufaar.
& You cursing a guy who is Muslim brother.
He reserves religious believes.
He is practicing Muslim ( saying 5 ,prayers a day Ordered by Allah)
His beard makes you think he's mullah
If there are differences in opinion you can talk and explain
Pushing them away will make them isolated.
Not All Mullah are extremist
Not all practising Muslims are Mullah
Stop labeling anyone arrogantly.
Please

You never answered my question tho.
What does Islamic revival mean?

To me it means to go back to the original Muslims.
Did you know the original Muslims took all the knowledge of the ancient world and saved it?
Including knowledge that would cause modern muslims to yell "HAAAARRRRRAAAAMMMMMMM" while they burned the books.

Today, the people who say we need to revive islam are the same ones who want to ban non Islamic knowledge.

For me it means being able to buy something from a shop at the same price as a local. Or not being asked for bribes, for milk without water mixed in it, marriages which are not forced, no honour killings, focus on literacy.

Maybe we should use the word implementation?

Do you not think we can achieve that with secularism?
I mean the West did it without Islam.
Why do you think Islam is the only ideology that can achieve thos noble goals?

You never answered my question tho.
What does Islamic revival mean?

To me it means to go back to the original Muslims.
Did you know the original Muslims took all the knowledge of the ancient world and saved it?
Including knowledge that would cause modern muslims to yell "HAAAARRRRRAAAAMMMMMMM" while they burned the books.

Today, the people who say we need to revive islam are the same ones who want to ban non Islamic knowledge.

Islam is the way proscribed for us by Allah and his messenger (pbuh).

The Quresh offered the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) everything to turn back on his teachings. He replied and said if they put the moon in one hand and the sun in the other he would not step back.

We are his followers.

Islam is the way proscribed for us by Allah and his messenger (pbuh).

The Quresh offered the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) everything to turn back on his teachings. He replied and said if they put the moon in one hand and the sun in the other he would not step back.

We are his followers.

Again, does not answer my question.
There are a hundred sects of Islam who can correctly claim to follow what you quoted.

Don't take your the wrong way because I am genuinely asking, but your answers are non answers that politicians say when they don't have an answer.

Non-Islamic knowledge which contradicts with Teachings of Quran and Sunnah is irreverent like Music,Art related to crafting Idols,Science which some morons define the origin of mankind linked to ancestry of ape like Darwin's theorey.

The important factor as Muslim is defined in Islam and Sunnah.
The purpose of Life. To be righteous, to follow Order of Allah.
Yes Islam is Faith of Muslims. What noble goals you are talking about man.
Only Noble Goal in the world that is defined by Allah and Prophet S.A.W
Islam is the only way of life.

Again, does not answer my question.
There are a hundred sects of Islam who can correctly claim to follow what you quoted.

Don't take your the wrong way because I am genuinely asking, but your answers are non answers that politicians say when they don't have an answer.

Answer is Simple
Follow Quran and Sunnah
But still if you like to beat around the bushes by playing sects card
Follow any of it but with true devotion not to get some loop holesand play around on keyboard to mess with other head. and Talk Big Trash and convince weak minded people to be secular just because it fits in to you doesn't mean its right.
Only Right is order of Allah.
& Faith has no wings
our soldiers are ready to die and embrace shahadat in LOC
no because of secular but because of Islam

our Soldiers are given lectures of being Muslim and shaheed for country.
Country Taken in the name of Islam.
while our Establishment elite class they dictate others about rule of secular life.

What a cruel world we live in, but still knowing the ground realities.
A Muslim must obey the Order that is in accordance to islam.

Non-Islamic knowledge which contradicts with Teachings of Quran and Sunnah is irreverent like Music,Art related to crafting Idols,Science which some morons define the origin of mankind linked to ancestry of ape like Darwin's theorey.

That's not how the original Muslims practiced Islam.
They painstakingly and lovingly translated aristotle and other "kafir" philosiphers. They had the Quran and sunna, but went into the world to seek knowledge.

BTW, if you truly believe what you say, you need to stop using electricity, cars, and the rest of modern science. It was all invented by kafirs.

I doubt you will, so please don't expect others to follow you until you start to live by your own ideals.

Answer is Simple
Follow Quran and Sunnah
But still if you like to beat around the bushes by playing sects card
Follow any of it but with true devotion not to get some loop holesand play around on keyboard to mess with other head. and Talk Big Trash and convince weak minded people to be secular just because it fits in to you doesn't mean its right.
Only Right is order of Allah.
& Faith has no wings
our soldiers are ready to die and embrace shahadat in LOC
no because of secular but because of Islam

our Soldiers are given lectures of being Muslim and shaheed for country.
Country Taken in the name of Islam.
while our Establishment elite class they dictate others about rule of secular life.

What a cruel world we live in, but still knowing the ground realities.
A Muslim must obey the Order that is in accordance to islam.
Why are you so angry?
Is your ideology so weak that you think I can destroy it with a few questions?

That's not how the original Muslims practiced Islam.
They painstakingly and lovingly translated aristotle and other "kafir" philosiphers. They had the Quran and sunna, but went into the world to seek knowledge.

BTW, if you truly believe what you say, you need to stop using electricity, cars, and the rest of modern science. It was all invented by kafirs.

I doubt you will, so please don't expect others to follow you until you start to live by your own ideals.

you are winding non sense my friend to prove your point.
I cant disrupt my schedule to explain you
Go get some good book and read.
Please.

you are winding non sense my friend to prove your point.
I cant disrupt my schedule to explain you
Go get some good book and read.
Please.
Okay, you don't agree with what I'm saying. That's fine.
But don't get so aggressive over it.
God gave you an intellect, use it to show the flaws in my logic.

So just to make my point whole. Quran and sunna is not helping us make F22 fighters, or curing polio. Science is.

The sooner we realize it, the sooner we can stop being the slapping boy of the West and become a great civilization again.

Back
Top Bottom