What's new

Bahawalpur : College Professor Brutally Murdered By His Student

Ghazi sb,

I don’t agree with this murder, but at the same time I don’t agree with the westernisation of our schools, colleges and universities. We have Islamic values and these educational sites should be a place for education and tarbiyat

Co-ed ain't a sin, come on now. Next up, no more western jeans or shirts.

Excuse me? Liberals & Conservatives? Are you following Western Political Philosophy & Thought? Does all Liberals & Conservatives in Pakistan stand for good & freedom of Pakistan? Answer carefully!!!!

Yes. But complete implementation of Islam as per constitution of IRP is the only solution. This is the only tough but stable choice to remove all dilemmas.

You’v touched on a good point ....why do we shout on rooftops that we should abide by our constitution but ignore the constitution where it mentions Islam?

Sex with Contraceptives, or condoms or whatsoever without NIKAH (as per Islamic injunctions) is equivalent to Zina. And one thing more: You cannot adopt truncated version of Islam, or the version which runs according to your wishes. You will have to enter its fold completely or exit its fold completely!

I am deeply worried that our Pakistani Society is rapidly advancing towards catastrophic collapse. And I must warn everybody, that it is way more dangerous than Endian Threat. Complete revival of Islam as per Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan is the only solution out of this abyss!

Zia tried. Look at where it has brought us.

09AFDDDA-90D7-450B-B082-717643555BB5.png
Co-ed ain't a sin, come on now. Next up, no more western jeans or shirts.

This is where u liberals lack the understanding of deen. Have you ever heard of the concept of ghair mehram in Islam? Haram relationships occur in this sort of environment

Zia tried. Look at where it has brought us.

Zia took the extreme route and promoted and supported wahabbi & deobandi sects/ organisations.

The role model we need to follow is of Sultan Mehmet II, the Ottoman Sultan, moderate but courageous rulers, who are still remembered today with love

View attachment 548092

This is where u liberals lack the understanding of deen. Have you ever heard of the concept of ghair mehram in Islam? Haram relationships occur in this sort of environment

The Prophet (PBUH) forbid that there be one male and one female (ghair mehram in one room) because the third becomes the devil.

Male - female interaction is a must. You cannot simply cause partitions everywhere, in schools; offices; public spaces. People in single-sex schools usually find themselves more deprived and more attracted to opposite sex. My friend is from a single-sex Army school - they have a special name, I forgot, but he told me how homosexuality was rampant in few.

It was another story! Have you studied CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) Jihad Manual prepared by Americans?

It will continue to be another story because we have not been able, to date, describe Sharia law in consensus. What is Sharia Law?

Yes, it is the law of Islam, we know. But what are the definite points of it. Everyone differs on it. From punishments, to norms to be lawfully imposed or not imposed.

You ought to have a little shame when justifying this attack.

Excuse me? Liberals & Conservatives? Are you following Western Political Philosophy & Thought? Does all Liberals & Conservatives in Pakistan stand for good & freedom of Pakistan? Answer carefully!!!!

Yes. But complete implementation of Islam as per constitution of IRP is the only solution. This is the only tough but stable choice to remove all dilemmas.

General Zia ul Haq, Hameed Gul, Brigadier Sultan Amir Those people are gone.
Remember Pappu case happend in Zia Era.
He set example of that monster.

When you have guys like Musharaf in power.
That was first wave of western agenda
Now we are looking at aftershocks.

Ghazi sb,

I don’t agree with this murder, but at the same time I don’t agree with the westernisation of our schools, colleges and universities. We have Islamic values and these educational sites should be a place for education and tarbiyat

If you don't want to go to a westernized school, DON'T GO THERE!
If others want to go, let them go.

Why do you have the right to tell others what they can do?

If you don't want to go to a westernized school, DON'T GO THERE!
If others want to go, let them go.

Why do you have the right to tell others what they can do?

Let him be. Damage done by Zia's skewed Islamic policies was Yahoodi sazish according to him. Someone should ask him to define Sharia, not generally but every single law, then take opinion of scholars. He would find himself gobsmacked about how much lack of consensus there will be in its laws. Until we reach that, better we let everyone be.

General Zia ul Haq, Hameed Gul, Brigadier Sultan Amir Those people are gone.
Remember Pappu case happend in Zia Era.
He set example of that monster.

When you have guys like Musharaf in power.
That was first wave of western agenda
Now we are looking at aftershocks.

I'm sorry but what? The professor is to be blamed?

Co-education is not about westernization, it's about basic life principles and professionalism. Schools train children to become adults, to approach life in a way. How can people go by in the real world interacting with female peers in the workplace if they never learned to in school. Unless maybe you want to separate the genders even in workplace.

In words of Quaid-e-Azam, no Nation can rise to the height of glory unless your women are side by side with you.

on one side we have extremists like him but on the other side we have liberals like those who arranged aurat march. one is the enemy of body and the other one is the enemy of soul.

I am in favor of giving freedom to both parties choose your way to express, I am in favor of prof who loved to watch young girls dancing even they probably the age of his own daughters and same way I favor Jamateez who uses gins and whatever they find to silence the other party....

Gave them bloody freedom so we live peacefully when both eliminate from our society.
If you're in favor of someone using guns/violence to enforce their religious or political beliefs, then you're a terrorist supporter.

on one side we have extremists like him but on the other side we have liberals like those who arranged aurat march. one is the enemy of body and the other one is the enemy of soul.

It is difficult for people to be centred, I am surprised how polarized this world is. It's either you are with us, or you are not, no middle solution.

Back
Top Bottom