What's new

Babri Masjid Case Ruling Today

Are you a Pakistani member?? Did I talk to you?? nai na? then why don't you shut the **** up?

Something burning!!
don't get annoyed, I was appreciating your gesture!!
Pls keep your nose out and let whole south Asia be a better and prosperous
Cheers!

Originally Posted by democracyspeaks
"Favorite past time of muslims rulers, break temples and construct mosques on top of them, I guesss thats what they have learnt in their studies. (latest is Bamiyan buddha statue)Its time to reverse that now throughout India not just with Babri masjid. "

What is this- "Democracy speaking" or "Stupid Fanaticism speaking"?
Go home and keep your ideas there, please.

:yahoo::yahoo: good if this what you feel the influence of islam in your country was then DISOWN!

DISOWN THE MOGHULS THE TAJ MAHAL and everything muslim!

you would never do that because then indian cluture is left with nothing grand except maybe kamasutra! :lol:

oh so u people destroyed it, built a temple and claimed ownership thru court verdict .. :azn: i like this style :pop:

No, the temple existed, was destroyed, mosque was built, Hindus and Muslims used to pray there together till around 300 years back, and then mosque was destroyed by fanatics in 1992.

And the court says, both parties have a right due to the above circumstances. Why are you twisting the truth again and again? Can't you read the judgement summary posted above, and write honestly about it?

ohhh.. u must be very new to the forum... read the history of the dispute and comment accordingly..

am old enuff to know what happened back in Dec 92 and am old enuff to understand what happened today.. i hope this answers u question. Mr. Benny :wave:

oh so u people destroyed it, built a temple and claimed ownership thru court verdict .. :azn: i like this style :pop:

You just ignoring the fact that there was a temple before the mosque and it is a sacred place to the Hindus as there are many sacred place for Muslims. It was not just another temple.

But every Indian is happy that the land is divided between the religions and the issue is solved but you are not.

Verdict is Based on excavation carried by ASI which clearly indicates that there was Mandir on the disputed site.
And also goes on to indicate the violent methods adopted to spread ISLAM in India.

LUCKNOW, India, Sept 30, 2010 (AFP) - Several Hindu and Muslim groups in the court battle over a religious site in northern India said Thursday they would appeal against a verdict dividing the disputed plot.

name me hindu ruler/invader who destroyed an existing muslim worship place and built that said mahalakshmi temple above it.......

what happened with babri masjid will never be looked at with pride with future generation of india, but now this situation should be settled for good..
gotta move on.....

let's see here

attack on golden temple attack on christians in orissa

and then lastly muslims in gujrat & attack on babri masjid!!

great going by peace loving hindus! :coffee:

oh well let the indian muslims sort our der own problems.. i jus feel bad .... chaooo

i honestly dont know what gives pakistanis the right to judge epecially when hindu temples are destroyed at a regular basis in ur country.

i typed "hindu temples demolished in pakistan" and u wont believe that temples are LEGALLY destroyed there

:yahoo::yahoo: good if this what you feel the influence of islam in your country was then DISOWN!

DISOWN THE MOGHULS THE TAJ MAHAL and everything muslim!

you would never do that because then indian cluture is left with nothing grand except maybe kamasutra! :lol:

Kindly do not mix culture and religion, they sound close but in reality completely two different things.
Since you spoke of Taj Mahal, then again GOOGLE and find the origins of it.
Taj Mahal was also a hindu temple & even now you can find many hindu artifacts design patterns, hindu symbols in Taj Mahal.
Indian culture is more than you can even think of if you want to know then again GOOGLE.
By the way your country is born out of India :)

am old enuff to know what happened back in Dec 92 and am old enuff to understand what happened today.. i hope this answers u question. Mr. Benny :wave:

Based on your posts about this topic, it does not seem that you understand what happened today. You are not able to read a simple summary of a court judgement and understand it. You are again and again typing lies about the judgement.

By the way, you also need to go further back to understand the verdict fully. '1992 and today' will not do.

A very balanced verdict indeed!
Time for structures (temple,mosque) that will strengthen the idea of India!

As much as the verdict in itself, I am impressed with the reactions of the litigants. Though none of them won their claim as a whole (as none were asking for s piece of land but the whole of it) their reactions have been mature and soothing. Both Mohan Bhagawat - chief of RSS and the head of the All India Muslim Waqf board proved that though they may have had issues with the verdict, they felt it was more important to call for all people to accept the verdict peacefully and reminded listeners that we were Indians first!

Salutes to them all!

Kindly do not mix culture and religion, they sound close but in reality completely two different things.
Since you spoke of Taj Mahal, then again GOOGLE and find the origins of it.
Taj Mahal was also a hindu temple & even now you can find many hindu artifacts design patterns, hindu symbols in Taj Mahal.

:disagree::hitwall: for the part in red! great next you would come up with something even more absurd! & you didn't read what i was replying to before you spoke did you?!?!?!?!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom