What's new

Babri Masjid Case Ruling Today

You are a pathetic creature who cannot think beyond religion.

Gist of findings by the Hon SU Khan:

now what did i said wrong??? why ur getting so emotional & hyper.... stop personal attacks ok ... i expressed what i felt and like every one else i got every rite to express myself ... and its totally related to the topic...
btw got news for u ... the Waqf Board lawyers are giving press conference in which they said they will challenge the verdict and that they are not surrendering.....
:wave: :pop:

if i'm not wrong u guys had 3 judges ... 1 muslim among them .. so the ruling went 2:1 ....... :pop:

dude , judges in india dont count this verdict on basis of their religion....
anyway , i think the verdict would have been similar even if the bench had 3 muslim judges, coz cases reach their final verdict on the merit of how the respective litigant has proved his case.....
in this situation , i think the judiciary of INDIA has previaled with an amicable solution....

A great tragedy that the following words should come from the mouth of a Musalman Judge:

No, it is the greatness of a secular democracy. In any mature secular democracy, be it the USA, West European countries - anywhere - the judge does not allow his religion to influence his judgements.

I am apalled by the constant 'Muslims first' refrain I keep hearing by Pakistani members on this site. They just cannot be impartial and neutral. They get surprised when Indian muslims speak in favour of secularism and neutrality. Horrible.

Lucknow: Sixty years after it first went to court, the Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court has pronounced verdict on the Ayodhya title suit.

Senior advocate and BJP leader Ravi Shankar Prasad emerged from court today to say that the three-judge bench had ruled in a majority judgement 2:1, that one-third part of the disputed land should be given to the Sunni Waqf Board, one-third to the Nirmohi Akhara and one-third to the party for 'Ram Lalla'. Prasad represents one of the litigants. (Watch: It's an astonishing judgement, says Supreme Court advocate Rajeev Dhawan)

Ravi Shankar Prasad claimed the court had ruled that the place where the idol of Ram was kept was the birthplace of the deity and the idols should not removed. (Watch: Sunni Waqf Board's suit dismissed, says lawyer)

Prasad claimed that the court had asked for a status quo for three months and in that time the litigants had to decide how to split the party. (Read: Ayodhya dispute timeline)

Litigants emerged from the courtroom with copies of the judgment and there has been chaos outside the Lucknow court ever since.

The Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court comprising Justice S U Khan, Justice Sudhir Agarwal and Justice D V Sharma, delivered the judgement today. (Watch: The background to the Ayodhya dispute)

The dispute at hand is about whether the 2.7 acres of disputed land on which the Babri Masjid stood before it was demolished on December 6, 1992, belongs to the Sunni Central Waqf Board or to the Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha.

It has been a protracted legal battle, and people across the country have spoken in one voice on the need to maintain peace and harmony irrespective of the verdict.

I see a lot of broken hearts today.. many in here wanted a unanimous decision so that something volatile happen.. so sad for them... not gonna happen.
:toast_sign::toast_sign:

dude , judges in india dont count this verdict on basis of their religion....
anyway , i think the verdict would have been similar even if the bench had 3 muslim judges, coz cases reach their final verdict on the merit of how the respective litigant has proved his case.....
in this situation , i think the judiciary of INDIA has previaled with an amicable solution....

True .. u can quote this verdict as an example.... :yahoo:

hmmm to all those people who thinks its "balanced verdict"!

let's try this!

Lets go to MAHALAKSHMI TEMPLE BREAK IT DOWN & MUSLIMS SHOULD CLAIM RIGHTS TO IT! DUE TO BIRTH PLACE OF etc etc!

and then give out the exact verdict let's see how many of you would call that "balanced" fair just and what not!

everyone is a hypocrite when it comes to themselves!

A great tragedy that the following words should come from the mouth of a Musalman Judge:

Grow up and some time try to think like human not a fanatics. The verdicts are based on facts and evidences produced in court.

I know lot of people will not understand this .. I'm still optimistic and will try few more time to enlighten some PDF members :cheers:

now what did i said wrong??? why ur getting so emotional & hyper.... stop personal attacks ok ... i expressed what i felt and like every one else i got every rite to express myself ... and its totally related to the topic...
btw got news for u ... the Waqf Board lawyers are giving press conference in which they said they will challenge the verdict and that they are not surrendering.....
:wave: :pop:

What you "said wrong" was linking the judge's religion to his judgement. We don't think like that in India.

Cool, I am happy if they take it to supreme court. That is the democratic way to settle disputes. But they have not decided it by the way, all the lawyer said is that they will study the judgement in greater detail and decide later, but they are keeping options open.

hmmm to all those people who thinks its "balanced verdict"!

let's try this!

Lets go to MAHALAKSHMI TEMPLE BREAK IT DOWN & MUSLIMS SHOULD CLAIM RIGHTS TO IT! DUE TO BIRTH PLACE OF etc etc!

and then give out the exact verdict let's see how many of you would call that "balanced" fair just and what not!

everyone is a hypocrite when it comes to themselves!

Grow up and some time try to think like human not a fanatics. The verdicts are based on facts and evidences produced in court. We are happy with it and why your *** on fire?

I know lot of people will not understand this .. I'm still optimistic and will try few more time to enlighten some PDF members.: cheers

Birth place of ........... please continue.why have you stopped.?

Because you know Islam is alien to this land and not native here.

@ all Pak members - India (Both Hindus and Muslims) have moved on from 1992 to make a sucess story called India ,but unfortunately you guys have not moved on from what is a purely an internal matter of India.
I can only laugh at you when ther are more pressing concern for you in your own country.

And Im really enjoying the responses of Pakistani members here who were expecting something untoward and I think they are thoroughly disappointed :lol:

i have found ,pakistanis are getting emotional.they are not ready to accept this as an fair decision.

Guys plz correct me if i'm wrong but i jus saw @ TV it says The Masjid have been given to Hindus for temple and the outter portion to muslims??? ..
people who cant confirm need not to reply ....

Back
Top Bottom