What's new

Babri Masjid Case Ruling Today

Yes I know it sounded ridiculous..But what about the poster glorifying Babur as a saviour of modern day India who united it. equally ridiculous aint it.?

Who will be held responsible for uniting the shattered indians, mughals, baburs, british raj? Lets not go there. No one can agree on one.

I thought Pakistani members don't believe in veracity of Wikipedia. So why now...just because it suits you

You thought wrong, about nirmohi akhara whats your disagreement and whats your source? enlighten me. I dont have time for tic tac toes.

Ho hum. Let's not pull punches here. They destroyed a lot of places of worship - not only Hindu but also Buddhist - Nalanda (probably the greatest university in the world at that time) was raised to the ground - the buddhist monks were tortured and killed and precious "infidel" texts were burnt. Such instances happened all over India and present-day Pakistan. No point in denying it.

True but one should resist the temptation to judge historical figures & actions through the glasses of 20th/21st century morality.That was a different time & their actions should be seen through that prism.

Who will be held responsible for uniting the shattered indians, mughals, baburs, british raj? Lets not go there. No one can agree on one.

That like saying Hitler was responsible for a United Europe under the Third Reich. There is a difference between willful unity and imposed unity - especially when it is by a tyrant like Hitler or Babar.

different sect of hinsuism but it will still be considered as Hindu.
So 2/3 of the land to hindus and 1/2 to muslims -- Not Fair- Decision Biased.

Not different sect, but entirely different. You can say the biggest commonality is that 2/3 of Jain are idol worshipers like Hindu. Rest, it is different. Different gods, different beliefs, different way of life. Jain and Hindus are as much same as are Buddhist and Hindus.

True but one should resist the temptation to judge historical figures & actions through the glasses of 20th/21st century morality.That was a different time & their actions should be seen through that prism.

I agree. I should have quoted my earlier post. Denying history will make it worse. Accept history and also accept the status quo - that would actually heal wounds and give less ammo to the right wing.

That like saying Hitler was responsible for a United Europe under the Third Reich. There is a difference between willful unity and imposed unity - especially when it is by a tyrant like Hitler or Babar.

Do they teach you about the tyrant Hitler the same way they teach you about Babur in your school syllabus (History Books)?
I dont think so.

so whats next now Qutub minar, the way you are going about, every Muslim structure standing was built by demolishing a hindu temple, is that the case you believe in?

Qutub Minar was actually built on 25 Jains temple. This thing has been reported in the excerpts of Sultane of Delhi himself.

But because we Jains don't give damn to any violence thing, we even don't create such news. You may search on this topic to find the truth.

We love Qutub Minar not because it was earlier Jain Temple or because it is Mosque now but because it is Heritage site and looks beautiful.

Qutub Minar was actually built on 25 Jains temple. This thing has been reported in the excerpts of Sultane of Delhi himself.

But because we Jains don't give damn to any violence thing, we even don't create such news. You may search on this topic to find the truth.

We love Qutub Minar not because it was earlier Jain Temple or because it is Mosque now but because it is Heritage site and looks beautiful.

Perhaps if the same Historical Heritage status was given to Babri Masjid, then it would have also looked beautiful.

To all the Pakistani members who think Pakistani's are different from Indians and they have no relations, then why care for Indian muslims, they are INDIAN MUSLIMS, totally different from pakistani. They are Indian first, we are Indian first and last. So you can keep your sympathy to yourself, we have handled all the situations well.

;)

hmm waiting for the ruling :cheesy:

17 years what kind of court case takes 17 years to complete lol

Sonam kapoor was probbly a child when the case started now she is a mature person my type

Perhaps if the same Historical Heritage status was given to Babri Masjid, then it would have also looked beautiful.

It would not have mattered. It was built on one of the most sacred land for Hindus (or so they and the court believe).

To all the Pakistani members who think Pakistani's are different from Indians and they have no relations, then why care for Indian muslims, they are INDIAN MUSLIMS, totally different from pakistani. They are Indian first, we are Indian first and last. So you can keep your sympathy to yourself, we have handled all the situations well.

Sympathy? what sympathy, indian muslims are reaping what their grandparents sow.
All we are interested in is the fairness of the Case, so Chill.

Back
Top Bottom