What's new

Babri Masjid Case Ruling Today

First of let me say that this verdict is against case filed in 1948 rather than demolition of Babri Masjid in 1992. The case of 1992 is pending with the same court and decision will be announced once procedure is finished.

As a Jain, I would like to give my views.

Judgement no way is advantages to Jains.
Nirmohi Akhara hold the outer area of disputed site at least since Akbar rule as proof. So probably they hold the land from forever.
To our view, whole land was a part of no. of Jain temples that were built in the memory of Parsvnath. Ayodhya has a historical significance for the Jain community too. This is the birth place of two important Jain tirthankaras who were born in the early centuries CE. Jain texts also stand testimony to the visit of Mahavira, Jainism's last tirthankar to this city. Ayodhya is also the birth place of five Tirthankars, including the first Tirthankar of Jainism, Shri Rishabh Dev. He is known as the father of the Jain religion.

Temples were there at New Delhi where currently Qutub Minar exist. But because same has been declared national heritage, Jains has withdraw the case against Qutub Minar. Probably this is the real fact with all sorts of proof including that from Sultane of Delhi himself.

According to Nirmohi Akhara, since it hold the four side boundary of disputed site, it is evident that it also hold the center part of the site.

Moreover, first case for this dispute site was first filed by Nirmohi Akhara only in the 1800's in the British court.

Conclusions.

Kindly note that this verdict is inconclusive and this has been just delivered to calm the people and prevail peace. But because there is no video graphy of earlier, it has to hear everyone's point.

People are having doubt that who are jains. Let me tell you. Jains are not Hindus.

There is nothing like Ram, Krishan in Jain Textbooks. But there is mythological books based on truth which includes Ramayan, Mahabharat as well lot others (including Buddhist and others)

Although we don't believe in Hindus dieties, Jainism doesn't prohibit or restrict to do anything. Hence, you may find Jains going in Temple or Gurudhvara or Akshardam Temple.

Jainism is actually based on prinicple of non violence rather on dieties. Jains must see each animal as living being and should not killed anyone including an small ant.

Thus Jainism is totally different. It has no relation with Hindus. Jains and Hindus differ in Gods, differs in principles, differs in way offering prayer, differs in living the life, etc.

Hence if anyone think that Jainism is a part of Hinduism than its totally false and just a myth.

Last edited:
How can you make it half-half when there are 3 major litigants ?

The major litigants were 2, Muslims and Hindus.
The third literally unknown one is claiming the land only.

The major litigants were 2, Muslims and Hindus.
The third literally unknown one is claiming the land only.

NO.

There were 3 parties to the dispute.

Hindus, Muslims and Nirmohi Akharas (who were the actual caretakers of the land before government took control).

All 3 parties wanted the entire 70 acres to be in their possession.

Foreign invaders destroyed many temples .The Qutub minar and surrounding structures were constructd by using the bricks of destroyed temples.Somnath temple was destroyd and plundered by Ghazni and was rebuilt again in the 17th century.

so whats next now Qutub minar, the way you are going about, every Muslim structure standing was built by demolishing a hindu temple, is that the case you believe in?

Direct attempt to derail this thread.

There is no chance, justice and hard science should prevail.

You are expecting justice from a country which is enslaving millions of people ?

Most importantly, there should be no bloodshed and violence and I hope the federal law enforcement authorities as put in and there is no dependency on the Gujarat authorities who are led by a genocidal maniac.

Why dont you show a little patience, its a question of few more hours?

Why are u in a hurry to pass your own judgement, lets the judges do it, its their job.

As I said above, the best possible solution is for the status quo to be maintained.

We'll cross that bridge when we have to, I'm hopeful that the suffering of the Indian muslims will not be in vain and justice shall prevail.

It is not about the concrete and real estate of Babri Masjid any more. It is about right and wrong and ensuring the criminals of the 1992 and 2002 massacres are not rewarded but instead punished. The mosque is not a religious issue for Muslims its about right and wrong.

Bulley Shah's words describe it best:

Masjid dha day, mandir dha de, dha de jo kuch dhainda
Bass kissay da dil na dhaveen, rab dilaan vich rehnda

See guys i was not wrong , i told you guys before hand that Hindus will win and they did.

The site has been divided into 3 parts , one part to Muslims and 2 to hindus and theExact site where once Babri Mosque stood has been given to Hindus as the Court has found that the Mosque site was the birthplace of Raam the Hindu god.

What a show of pathetic secularism , i knew it the moment it began Not surprised at ALL !!!

Well i am confused at this logic, babri masjid was built on ruins of rama birthplace, such an important figure for hindus, why his birthplace was not kept safe in the first place.
Now if ppl say that the so called foreign invaders destroyed it, then what stopped them from destroying all the other hindu holy places during their rule.

Ho hum. Let's not pull punches here. They destroyed a lot of places of worship - not only Hindu but also Buddhist - Nalanda (probably the greatest university in the world at that time) was raised to the ground - the buddhist monks were tortured and killed and precious "infidel" texts were burnt. Such instances happened all over India and present-day Pakistan. No point in denying it.

See guys i was not wrong , i told you guys before hand that Hindus will win and they did.

The site has been divided into 3 parts , one part to Muslims and 2 to hindus and theExact site where once Babri Mosque stood has been given to Hindus as the Court has found that the Mosque site was the birthplace of Raam the Hindu god.

What a show of pathetic secularism , i knew it the moment it began Not surprised at ALL !!!

The fun par is that Indians are using the name of the institute for the third party in the case that is nirmohi akhara and not telling the world it is also hindu and makes the ration as

Hindu-Hindu-Muslim

Why is people unhappy ?
this is the best possible result.
if not as a verdict see it as a compromise between all parties.
all got a share.

Hello!

The judgement that you saw today is secularism at its best -> The High Court has taken 21 years to study each and every aspect of the case and finally delivered the verdict based on proof provided by ASI.

All 3 litigants given share, nobody sent home empty handed.

Justice delivered. Period.

Originally Posted by Bang Galore
Kindly speak only for yourself. I consider all of India's heritage as mine and unlike you, have no wish to part with any of the monuments in question.

You misinterpreted him, he meant it as a challenge :lol:

And If you can please take back the monuments ,we are more than happy.

NO.

There were 3 parties to the dispute.

Hindus, Muslims and Nirmohi Akharas (who were the actual caretakers of the land before government took control).

All 3 parties wanted the entire 70 acres to be in their possession.

You didnt understand me,

The groups which had religious sentiments attached to this case were hindus and muslims,
nirmohi akharas as you said were caretakers.

Let the nirmohi akhara be the caretakers as they were before, and divide the land between hindus and muslims.

That would be fair.

Why should the caretakers be given a part of the disputed land between two parties?

I think jains are the true winners. Did not take part in the fighting, did not poison the minds of entire generations, did not bring a bad name to their religion, and yet got the same 1/3rd land!

According to Jain Samata Vahini, a social organization of the Jains, "the only structure that could be found during excavation would be a sixth century Jain temple".

Sohan Mehta, the General Secretary of Jain Samata Vahini, claims that the demolished disputed structure was actually built on the remnants of an ancient Jain temple, and that the excavation by ASI, ordered by Allahabad High Court to settle the Babri Masjid-Ramjanmabhoomi dispute, would prove it.

Mehta quoted writings of 18th century Jain monks stating Ayodhya was the place where five Jain tirthankars, Rishabhdeo, Ajitnath, Abhinandannath, Sumatinath and Anantnath stayed. The ancient city was among the five biggest centers of Jainism and Buddhism prior to 1527.

Last edited:

Even though you are saying two parts to the Hindus and one to Muslims, you should read more about the third party, the Nirmohi Akharas, even though they are Hindus but they follow their own religious faith and customs.

Back
Top Bottom