What's new

Babri Masjid Case Ruling Today

Its quite an impartial judgment i would say,and there is separate criminal case going on with regards to babri demolition.

As Indian; I whole heartedly welcome the judgment of the High Court. We should not go further into the conflict in the interest of national integration. Let us overcome the situation for ever as we have enough to do for our families and for our nation to move ahead in future. There can be coexist Temple and Mashjid in the same place.. Let it be the multi-cultural place on earth.

No more blood Please.!
No more communal riots please.!

Nation comes first. Be united..!!

Please be humane and put yourself in the wronged party's shoes. If someone demolishes your house and kills many members of your family, razes your place of worship to the ground, then makes you fight for your rights for 18 years, will you call being given back 1/3rd of what was rightfully yours a victory? Will you joyously celebrate that the people who murdered your family and destroyed your place of worship got 1/3rd of what was yours? Will you celebrate the fact that the killers are let go with no punishment?

You have a very warped sense of justice.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

WOW!!! And you don't think of muslims as Indians? Because that is the innuendo here...

We are happy with it and in case any one of us feels injustice done can knock at the door of Supreme Court. How do you relate your self to this topic?

Originally Posted by democracyspeaks
"lastly many secret rooms in Taj mahal is closed and remians of broken shiv statuyes found and all of these are CONSPIRACY THEORY...right guys??? "

@ democracyspeaks
Baba jee, Have you seen those locked rooms and their contents?
Or did the "bhoot" of "Prof." Paagal Oak even show you the locked doors?
Oak and his theories of lunacy got demolished in the 1960s, were you born before or after that?

Well the judges played safe but at the cost to logic.

Dividing the land by 1/3 is ok, but its a victory for the Hindu right as they get 2/3 of a land which they had no control over. I think the biggest folly of the judgement is to accept that the idols placed in '49 can stay. One cant just keep idols in a place and say its now a temple. And if we start going by the logic of Masjids being built on temple ruins then are we going to dig up all mosques in India and check to see if there was a temple underneath?

There's no point rectifying historical wrongs.

Interesting point.

So does this ruling leave it open for the Hindu Right to challenge the legitimacy of other mosque structures? Do Indians see the potential of that happening?

In short, could we see a snowball effect which could cause wider communal issues, or is it just Ayodhya which had its own 'special status' and emotions attached to it?

I dont know if there's a Masjid angle to Krishna Janambhoomi as well (I hope not). But that is the fear that I expressed in my post. We all know that its generally believed that a lot of temples were broken down. Are we going to make sure that those structures are rebuilt? What if someone now goes to Hampi and places idols in its ruins and claims the entire land for some trust? After all Hampi too was destroyed by the conquering Muslim Deccan Sultanates too. To what extent are we going to go?

Not possible under law. There exists a law passed in 1991 which freezes the status of all religious structures in their form as on 15th august 1947 except for the Ayodhya dispute which had to be adjudicated by the courts.

Please be humane and put yourself in the wronged party's shoes. If someone demolishes your house and kills many members of your family, razes your place of worship to the ground, then makes you fight for your rights for 18 years, will you call being given back 1/3rd of what was rightfully yours a victory? Will you joyously celebrate that the people who murdered your family and destroyed your place of worship got 1/3rd of what was yours? Will you celebrate the fact that the killers are let go with no punishment?

You have a very warped sense of justice.

I have already replied to this but you have chosen to ignore that.So here I go once again.

I would actually rejoice if the court gave me 1/3 of the land after I had invaded another persons rightful land,destroyed his home and built a new one for me on top of it.

WOW!!! And you don't think of muslims as Indians? Because that is the innuendo here...

And which portion of my which post gave you that impression.? The problem here is not with the Muslims but with a structure that was built by a foreign invader (Babar was not an Indian) on top of a temple in one of the holiest places of Hinduism.

And Ram-birth theory has been substantiated by photographs from thousands of years ago?

I should not be asking this but since you started let me continue - do photographs exist for Prophet Mohammed.?

The last part of your sentence makes no sense to me, but as for "feeling injustice", the whole point is that the muslims DID feel wronged and they DID appeal to the courts, who proceeded to trample on their rights and snatch 2/3rd of what was rightfully theirs from them. What has happened in meting out justice to the Gujrat murderers? Or soldiers in Kashmir who have killed Kashmiri children in cold blood? How can you expect that a wronged minority that is constantly being pushed around will trust the supreme court when previous wrongs against it have gone unaddressed?

A small correction - 1/3 to Hindus,1/3 to Jains (they are not Hindus) and 1/3 to Muslims.

All have won.

And i stop here to consider your comments as authentic since you do NOT even know who is nimrohi.

Please first correct your information.

The Nimrohi, a party to this case is HINDU

so technically 2/3 land the actual land had been handed over to Hindus.

What happened is a separate criminal case,and is being dealt in appropriate court.
This verdict was regarding land dispute, and treating it as such, the verdict was impartial.

@techlahore
amazing
all the things that u said was exactly what was done to the hindus by the mughals and rest of muslim rulers
houses razed families killed
temples brought down

A small correction - 1/3 to Hindus,1/3 to Jains (they are not Hindus) and 1/3 to Muslims.

It was probably bad reporting by Aaj Tak, Nirmohi Akhara is AFAIK a hindu sect.

No land for us :cry:

* Did'nt know that Jains were involved in the dispute too ( I don't think they've approached the court)

Its not a victory for any party since all the litigants had laid their claim to the complete land.

The court has shot down the claims of all the litigants and has asked the land to be divided into 3 parts.

The court has accepted it a ram janambhomi which means RSS type fanatics are free to build a temple there and they will.

and you still are looking for excuses to call it a impartial.

It is clearly a trophy handed over to hindu groups.

I have already replied to this but you have chosen to ignore that.So here I go once again.

I would actually rejoice if the court gave me 1/3 of the land after I had invaded another persons rightful land,destroyed his home and built a new one for me on top of it.

And which portion of my which post gave you that impression.? The problem here is not with the Muslims but with a structure that was built by a foreign invader (Babar was not an Indian) on top of a temple in one of the holiest places of Hinduism.

Once more, why was Babar a foreign invader and not the Aryans? In your history, do you not celebrate the conquests of many of your religo-historical heroes? If they did indeed invade other lands - even the next village - by your logic everything they built or did should be undone. Why stop at Babar? Why stop even at the Aryans, in fact, if we are going to go down this ludicrous path of reinventing history then we should research who were the aboriginal people of all countries in the world and kick everyone else out.

Yours is unfortunately the unimaginative argument of an apologist.

Back
Top Bottom