What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

Freedom of Expression doesn't say you can organize a whatever with 20k people without any permission, govt is responsible for law and order of the capital, without which there's no difference between democracy and anarchy.

Thats lame excues govt resort to , initially though and vert Britihs Raj.

We know what happened at singur , and its effects on WB on elections.

History show how things are changed india when people rallied for emotion causes be it mandal OBC quota ,or emergency, new state creation , regional language etc etc.

Its all about the cause and its ability to garner popular support .Every govt gives in to the whim of people .Thats how all democracy works.

yaa.. that is the point.. how they could have arrested him..?? when he was protesting peacefully and non violently ?? how could they do like this ?? they can have differences but this was really uncalled for

He wasn't arrested, he was only barred from doing a tamasha in national capital with 20k people. Last thing I heard baba flown to Haridwar in his private jet!

Baba along with supporters should take down delhi and north , Shivsena be send to capture maratha, yediyurappa be in charge of south. Resistance will be there from east , NATO should bomb Calcutta before taking down Mamata.

Naval assets should be bombed and Antony should be captured alive and brought infornt of War crimes tribunal.

Also we can see Rafale and EFT in action from above.. Wow. :yahoo:
lmao.
maybe BJP should seek UN's help to stabilize our doomed country.

He wasn't arrested, he was only barred from doing a tamasha in national capital with 20k people. Last thing I heard baba flown to Haridwar in his private jet!
note to self: PRIVATE JET

check ur last post dude.. u said he was arrested.. what tamasha?? what is the definition of that??

a person is executing is his democratic right to fight against corruption and having a peaceful agitation ??

what is wrong with ur mentality ??

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

note to self: PRIVATE JET

hahaha... and there he was received by government officials.. this is freaking insane

one guy in our neighbourhood got inguinal hernia because of his damn yoga.....:rofl:
he claims to cure cancer by doing that prayanam thingy and also says that it can raise cd4 t cell count in AIDS patients ..and of course claims to cure type 1 diabetics with yoga ...
and the crown jewel saying "cow urine can cure several diseases"

and before anyone starts a arguement
i would like to mention i am med student who is about to graduate in few month ....and nowhere in our whole 5.5 year curriculum.. i have studied such shitty stuff......:cheesy:

So Mr Garry how much do you you know about
Ayurveda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaand
Sushurata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :azn:

Nah i guess they are shitty too.:whistle:

Still this babu drama going on?
Ramdev has announced new rallys from haridwar,a new rathyatra coming up.
And look at the bjp leaders salivating like a pack of inept dogs who were becoming irrelevant suddenly come to life.

check ur last post dude.. u said he was arrested.. what tamasha?? what is the definition of that??

a person is executing is his democratic right to fight against corruption and having a peaceful agitation ??

what is wrong with ur mentality ??

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

hahaha... and there he was received by government officials.. this is freaking insane

Dude I have enough of it, you guys are acting as if the baba was put in tihar jail and tortured for whole night when in reality baba was having a gala time in his private jet. The more I hear about this baba more I lost all respect for civil society and all! It's good that Anna Hajare refused to share a dais with the baba!

Why did the baba sought permission for yoga session to police if wanted to do a tamasha with 5 star facilities!

Whats wrong with you guys ??

Talking like absolute inne .

If Baba wont negotia with Govt in power , where do he go , UN ??

didn't Anna Hazare too kept negotiang with the Govt till the end ??

Ramdev negotiated with the government, no one is complaining about that. Maybe you are reading into my comments something that I have not meant. He should negotiate & then honour his commitments.

Thats lie being peddled by the govt and propagated by the section of media.

He didn't agree committee alone and spend nearly one hour yesterday afternoon , speaking why he rejected committee and demand concrete action ie an ordinance declaring black money as national asset.

Lie? Too harsh a word especially when there is a signed document to that effect. The fact that Ramdev claims differently speaks about his immaturity. You always keep your commitments. No one forced him to make those, once made, your credibility is on the line. The Ordinance business has been dealt with in my previous post.

what ur talking about ...gandhiji used the same methods against the Britishers...

No connection. Gandhi did it against unelected foreign rulers, not a government elected legally by fellow Indians.

Dude I have enough of it, you guys are acting as if the baba was put in tihar jail and tortured for whole night when in reality baba was having a gala time in his private jet. The more I hear about this baba more I lost all respect for civil society and all! It's good that Anna Hajare refused to share a dais with the baba!

Why did the baba sought permission for yoga session to police if wanted to do a tamasha with 5 star facilities!

Government knew that all before the Ramdev arrival ?? and if that is the case how did they allow him to do the fast in first place??? u lose respect for civil society is ur personal matter. if u have complain about his charter plane and five star facilities it is a different matter all together..

the people who were brutalized at midnight should deserve the answers from government

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom