What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

Only time will tell what good will come out of this.
meanwhile:

If this is'nt taking political mileage, than what is?

Exactly.The fraud having achieved his objective now counting the notes from garkari backstage.

i didn't mean to offend.i just wanted to know.

Sorry, I got carried away. All I am saying is that we should support good bits irrespective of where it comes from. If something demanded is unfit or unreasonable then the government should explain why it is so. In the same voice, we should reform our society to shun corruption in all forms.

one guy in our neighbourhood got inguinal hernia because of his damn yoga.....
he claims to cure cancer by doing that prayanam thingy and also says that it can raise cd4 t cell count in AIDS patients ..and of course claims to cure type 1 diabetics with yoga ...
and the crown jewel saying "cow urine can cure several diseases"

and before anyone starts a arguement
i would like to mention i am med student who is about to graduate in few month ....and nowhere in our whole 5.5 year curriculum.. i have studied such shitty stuf

and my father's BP and sugar are in control after doing Pranayam . and would rather believe him rather than a nut. and who is forcing it down in ur throat .. if u dont believe him dont do it. why raising unnecessary issues rather than discussing Black money and corruption.

Exactly.The fraud having achieved his objective now counting the notes from garkari backstage.

dude u are leave a bepandi ka lota far behind .. few threads back he was back dealing with congress now with BJP. and why u are so against BJP making it an issue .

The ones who are derailing the thread are ones defending modi,using words such as 'sick'ular.My only point was to ask for an alternative to congress which is clearly rotten?All these issues are interrelated and difficult to seperate.

Can you please stick to the topic and contribute to the topic at hand please.

1. Black money is tax havens around the world should be declared a national asset.

2. This money should be confiscated.
Very easy to say, demand and accuse others of not demanding, but if you pause for a second and think, you would realise how empty these demands are.

How can India confiscate something on which India doesn't even have legal authority? How do you confiscate money in Swiss accounts, unless Swiss authorities allow India to even take a peek?

Maulana Madni of Deoband made a nice speech at the Dharna supporting Ramdev.

It is laughable how media and many Indians here are going overboard desperately trying to put "Kommunal" label on Ramdev.

^ the supportes of congress and madam wont heed ur words my friend. they are blind by party lines. they were same during 1975 and are same now.

Very easy to say, demand and accuse others of not demanding, but if you pause for a second and think, you would realise how empty these demands are.

How can India confiscate something on which India doesn't even have legal authority? How do you confiscate money in Swiss accounts, unless Swiss authorities allow India to even take a peek?

Like this :

CARIBBEAN BEWARE: US cracks down on tax havens

Obama Set to Crack Down on Tax Havens | GFT Forex

US proposes bill to crack down on overseas tax havens - Economic Times

Sikhs have earned that respect, my fellow MUSLIM brothers are earning that respect by renouncing Terrorist from its religion, and working for a common goal of elivating poverty and other threats that the nation is facing.

ARE?After 60 yrs of independence,ARE?There are just indians ,everyone gets respect for being indian.And u don't have to highlight it.
I'm anti bjp because bjp threatens this.

Congress is trying desperately to twist the facts so that pro-Baba support is seen as pro-RSS/BJP support. The recent comments from Digvijay Singh and Kapil Sibal are examples of this attempt. How sad is that in India no body can do political agitation wearing saffron for the fear of being branded a RSS agent.

Its up to the people of India to remind Congress that we are in 2011 no in 70s emergency era.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Congress is trying desperately to twist the facts so that pro-Baba support is seen as pro-RSS/BJP support. The recent comments from Digvijay Singh and Kapil Sibal are examples of this attempt. How sad is that in India no body can do political agitation wearing saffron for the fear of being branded a RSS agent.

Its up to the people of India to remind Congress that we are in 2011 no in 70s emergency era.

Babaji is learning the hard way that it is one thing to lecture and make tall claims from those lofty platforms and it is another thing being a Gandhi or a Martin Luther King or a Nelson Mandela.

Last seen, Babaji jumping off his stage and being carried away by his followers, then on to his jet, off to Derhadun. 'Satyagraha' my azz.

good than ..keep ur head in sand like a ostrich as it is.

similar logics were given by Raj lovers to freedom fighters in pre 1947 era and by congressis during Emergency era , result is before us

Back
Top Bottom