What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

I have the least respect for any political party that leverages / extract political mileage. All political parties at some point or the other are involved in the same. But should thist have anything to do with the
citizens equivocally condemning the actions of GoI in disrupting a democratic protest free of violence ?
I have made my stand on issue clear.
but regarding the arrest and lathicharge, i can only see it as bad tactics adopted by the police.
but police was well within its legal parameters to arrest baba, although i personally think it should have been avoided.

and my father's BP and sugar are in control after doing Pranayam . and would rather believe him rather than a nut. and who is forcing it down in ur throat .. if u dont believe him dont do it. why raising unnecessary issues rather than discussing Black money and corruption.
for Blood pressure control most of the people just need to control the salt intake ....your father must be a type 2 diabetic.......because only type 2 diabetes can be controlled with exercise (read yoga).there is a physiological basis behind it..i can explain to the molecular basis if you want me too..even if your dad exercised regularly and diet control..instead of doing yoga ..it would have the same effect...but most of people who are not aware of the medical field decide to take it as karamat of yoga.....sorry if i hurt your feeling

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

and my father's BP and sugar are in control after doing Pranayam . and would rather believe him rather than a nut. and who is forcing it down in ur throat .. if u dont believe him dont do it. why raising unnecessary issues rather than discussing Black money and corruption.
for Blood pressure control most of the people just need to control the salt intake ....your father must be a type 2 diabetic.......because only type 2 diabetes can be controlled with exercise (read yoga).there is a physiological basis behind it..i can explain to the molecular basis if you want me too..even if your dad exercised regularly and diet control..instead of doing yoga ..it would have the same effect...but most of people who are not aware of the medical field decide to take it as karamat of yoga.....sorry if i hurt your feeling

Very easy to say, demand and accuse others of not demanding, but if you pause for a second and think, you would realise how empty these demands are.

How can India confiscate something on which India doesn't even have legal authority? How do you confiscate money in Swiss accounts, unless Swiss authorities allow India to even take a peek?

Besides who is going to confiscate ramdev's account?

Besides who is going to confiscate ramdev's account?

and who is preventing congress led central govt to do so .. if they have proof why they are not doing it ?

but regarding the arrest and lathicharge, i can only see it as bad tactics adopted by the police.
but police was well within its legal parameters to arrest baba, although i personally think it should have been avoided.

Considering that we have some agreement, let me ask you this :

Baba Ramdev is quite capable to take care of himself but what about the women and children who had come to protest for the sake of making a difference and had no inclinations to any other issues Baba associates himself with. They were doing a democratic protest and the constitution of India has a provision to allow peaceful demonstration and no permission what so ever is required for the same.

good than ..keep ur head in sand like a ostrich as it is.

similar logics were given by Raj lovers to freedom fighters in pre 1947 era and by congressis during Emergency era , result is before us
Right.

Now would you be a good boy and reply to this question: How does Indian law bind an European country to India.

Babaji is learning the hard way that it is one thing to lecture and make tall claims from those lofty platforms and it is another thing being a Gandhi or a Martin Luther King or a Nelson Mandela.

Last seen, Babaji jumping off his stage and being carried away by his followers, then on to his jet, off to Derhadun. 'Satyagraha' my azz.
:lol: :lol:

He has not been propagating any form of violance, there is no threat from him to the soverignity of the state, all he threatened was to bring down the corrupt politicians and what they do, order the police to evict him overnight, and guys do not blame the police, they are the loyal servents of this nation, they carry out what they are ordered to do by the ruling government and so they are just a tool the real culprit here is the Congress. It seems that they have the largest forign deposit in swiss

to the fake supporters of ANNA HAZARE :

Baba Ramdev hunger strike: Civil society activists criticise police action

Civil society activists Shanti Bhushan, Swami Agnivesh and Justice Santosh Hegde on Sunday criticised the police action to end the hunger strike of Baba Ramdev calling it an Emergency-like situation and demanding resignation of the Prime Minister.

Justice Santosh Hegde, Lokpal bill drafting committee member, on Sunday termed the police action against Baba Ramdev and his supporters in ew Delhi as violation of "fundamental rights of citizens" and said it "brought back memories" of the Emergency.

"Everyone who was peacefully sleeping there was beaten up and thrown out..Quite an amount of brutality could be seen there. I am very very sad and it brings back the memories of June 25-26, 1975," the Karnataka Lokayukta said.

those who are unaware : these preeminent guys are co members of Anna Hazare's team and also members of delegation dealing with lokpal Bill .

Now these guys must be communal, dhongis, unreasonable etc ..

Which part of 'unless Swiss authorities allow India to even take a peek' did you not understand? India passing a bill/law doesn't have any impact on anybody outside India.

The US has opened the doors. It is for India to make the right noises and take the initiative to get there.

Back
Top Bottom