What's new

بھارتی فوجی، مجاہدین سے اتنے ڈرے کہ آپس ہی میں لڑ پڑے

I would be a very Benamoos and pathetic person if i do not recognize the honesty of Indian army in this matter. They didnt swept the blunder under the carpet, they told the truth.

I condemn their occupation of Kashmir but i also recognize some positive things about their army e.g they dont use air force, gunship helicopters, artillery, tanks on their civilians in kashmir due to principles. Moreover their officers and soldiers are brave, they tackle the militants through gun-fight, their officers leading from the front and taking casualties in the exchange of fire. They dont opt for easy and coward approach, that is bombing the shyt of entire village where militants are taking refuge. Hard for me to not recognize their bravery and principles.
These are two different conditions.
Kashmiri mujahideen have very limited resources and they use light weapons like SMGs and pistols. So there is no need for artillery, air strikes etc
Whenever indian intels reports location of one or two militants, entire brigade move to surround them.
One brigade in front of one or two militants. Compare yourself.

lol.. okay if this confusion is creatable, militants can use and misuse that strategically. But LOL on Indians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom