What's new

بھارتی فوجی، مجاہدین سے اتنے ڈرے کہ آپس ہی میں لڑ پڑے

Wow... Could you imagine how bad it would have been if the raid was at night?

@Shamain @waz @fakhre mirpur @Jungibaaz @Umair Nawaz @SrNair @DESERT FIGHTER
:rofl:

So they killed their own troops in broad daylight ? :(
Actually Kashmiri mujahideen are using indian army uniforms whenever they strike.
photo_1.jpg

They killed 2 of their Own Soldiers and injured 11 and took some local Hostage and to hide the Shame they called those Hostage Pakistani Terrorists

Usman Khan Naveed Khan :blah::blah: a terrorist claimed he had 3 Names

Check out Indian Media Brain Mapping Pakistani Terrorist just to know his name :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i just laughed like Hell after watching the video :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

They killed 2 of their Own Soldiers and injured 11 and took some local Hostage and to hide the Shame they called those Hostage Pakistani Terrorists

Check out Indian Media Brain Mapping Pakistani Terrorist just to know his name :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i just laughed like Hell after watching the video :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

According to my sources it was successful attack by kashmiri mujahiddeen.
Nowadays they are using indian army uniform during ambush strikes.

What the hell!!! This was so embarassing.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Brave soldiers of indian army. Who even never lost a war!
Hahahaa. The cool indian army :cool:

trying to find positives in this stupidity is even bigger stupidity, that only u can do.:rofl:
Samandri is pathetic beyond words. A pakistan hater

Vegetarian lions :D
Oh yaa ofcourse. Waisi hee performance bhi hai.

Breaking news the soldiers who fought and killed each other belonged to pakistan
indian media

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom