What's new

Angry mob in lahore almost killed shabaz shrif. This is future for asim munir as well

WTF happened to Lahore?
people can hate the army but SS was a respected figure in Lahore
They have woken up

Hopefully IK burns in hell in life and afterlife for inciting such mobs and spreading hatred. He could have achieved his aims differently but stands as khard Dimagh. No use of such education and exposure. IK is a curse on Pakistanis.
YEs IK shoukd burn to expose the likes of you but those who are dying of hunger and those responsible for this should live and enjoy life outside Pakistan like you ...

Shame on you

Another thing that is accelerating change here is demographics.

The 50+ babays still hold the narrative ‘khata hai to lagata bhi hai’ in high regard, which is an excuse to support PMLN, but the younger generation has had enough.

Lets hope that translates into ballot box. Khakis political engineering skills will be tested here.

Hopefully IK burns in hell in life and afterlife for inciting such mobs and spreading hatred. He could have achieved his aims differently but stands as khard Dimagh. No use of such education and exposure. IK is a curse on Pakistanis.
Ik circus has ended, the jokers are all pissed off..
Imrando arz clueless,n, jobless,

Jews investment has totally bakfired..

In case of jew lover boy imoron khann,

Hafiz jee,,
Tunn keh rakhoo..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230807_175823_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230807_175823_Google.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 48
It’s pretty clear how efficient lumber 1 and their acclaimed management skill is.

The economy is fcuked.
Roshan Digital Account is 0.
Sehat card is abandoned.
Exports down.
GDP growth near 0.
Inflation above 30%.
Forex reserves almost 2 weeks of imports.
Rupees is dead.
Rule of law out of the window.
Pakistan effectively becoming irrelevant in context of geo strategy.

Lumber 1 meticulous ivy league management skills at play here.

Lund war gaming during Corp Commander huddle hoti hai. All they do is discuss which plots they’ll take over with their chins pointing towards the sky.

As much as I hate Shahbaz, I would not vouch for him to be publicly leeched. He got the signal and that’s enough.

Hope Asim receives the same treatment.
Not long ago we were Dictating terms on nato withdraw. Muslim deep state around the world started trusting us. Now we are fucked n no where. We lost the respect of muslim deep state and they trust talibans in Afghanistan then us . Reason why they feeding them with money because they know that those talibs are more respectful when it comes to defending their country then our army Generals

Last edited:
Sharifs definitely deserve this. Nice to see it from Lahore

It’s pretty clear how efficient lumber 1 and their acclaimed management skill is.

The economy is fcuked.
Sehat card is abandoned.
Exports down.
GDP growth near 0.
Inflation above 30%.
Rupees is dead.

Lund war gaming during Corp Commander huddle hoti hai. All they do is discuss which plots they’ll take over with their chins pointing towards the sky.

As much as I hate Shahbaz, I would not vouch for him to be publicly leeched. He got the signal and that’s enough.

Bro the situation in Pakistan is so pathetic, everyone is trying to abandon the sinking ship I met a guy at train station and according to him, everyone is trying to sell thier properties and get out of Pakistan at the earliest opportunity.

Its only a matter of time before the public takes the matters into thier own hands.

Bro the situation in Pakistan is so pathetic, everyone is trying to abandon the sinking ship I met a guy at train station and according to him, everyone is trying to sell thier properties and get out of Pakistan at the earliest opportunity.

Its only a matter of time before the public takes the matters into thier own hands.
Yes. I have my family friends doing the same.

Property prices are down in Rs terms. When was the last time you saw that.

Basically it was a scam being run by establishment and the overseas Pakistanis and black money were driving these prices.

Now the black money is going out in droves through hawala network to UAE and overseas Pakistanis are staying put after seeing establishment’s for what they are.

Good or bad, everyone is trying to move out. Some have started buying properties in UAE and will gradually move their families there. Some are doing a runner like refugees. Others are finding a way somehow.

It’s heartening to see Faujeets and PDMers patting each other’s back.
Its even more heartening to see Indians on the faujeet bandwagon...when Indians are backing you to the hilt you know you are on the right track.

The economy is fcuked.
Sehat card is abandoned.
Exports down.
GDP growth near 0.
Inflation above 30%.
Rupees is dead.

Indeed, SS is just an errand boy of the sepoys...It is the generals who should be dragged out of their hiding holes and lynched publicly...

BTW, the sepoys have planned this...their mantra is to burn the house down before surrendering an inch of DHA plots...

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but you've lost your marbles. It's sad to say, but your saviors, the military, will not be able to salvage the country economically, no matter what engineering they do behind the scenes. You and other fools do not know what's coming and aren't even prepared for the worst-case scenario, but you presumably live in Australia and will live off government handouts in the worst-case scenario.

And no prayers will save anyone because if God gave a damn about this country, it wouldn't be in this position we see ourselves in.

As for spreading hatred, these feelings were bottled up in every individual. Eventually, the pressure cooker would blow, but as Pakistanis, they weren't prepared to handle the situation besides breaking into family homes and disrespecting their women folk. May God curse those who violated a female's chadar.

Do not even be surprised if reprisal attacks happen; those families would be well within their God-given rights.

You are not connected with reality man!...

on topic: people have lost trust and hope. Army is in hand with corruption. Judges are sellout. People are angry and therefore mob-justice is all left. Just they are short of support by IA/RAW like 71, then you can see who will have the last laugh. The problem is Amry fails to see that.

If the atrocities continue, KPK people can be easily exploited for an armed rebellion as they have weapons, and can be supplied through Afg. GB and AK are roaring against the govt and nobody is paying attention to that. All are lost in their tiny world to subdue IK and bring NS into power.

IK is a unanimous leader. Without a central leader, ethnic and religious power will fill the gap. KPK is more related to Pashtun sentiment than 'mutala-e-Pakistan'. GB and AK already have separate govt and identity.

Let's hope some sanity prevails before something hits pharoh's head and knocks some sense in it.
Let it all burn!

As Iqbal said rightfully, burn down every last spec of a wheat field if it does not benefit the very farmer!

I want to smoke what you are smoking.

IK was not an Army experiment. Not sure why people feel they can peddle this "horse-sh*t".

IK is a national leader and the treatment he is being met will never be forgotten. People, institutions all - will rue the day they went down this path. Army and its leadership will never be able to rebuild its relationship with Pakistanis if anything happens to IK. The Army in its current form will be considered an oppressor and right or wrong people will associate it with all ills in Pakistan. Given that, any national institution without public support cannot and will not survive in its current form.

Military leadership in Pakistan is clearly willing to destroy their own institution for a few at the top and their parochial interests. What a shame.

The economy is fcuked.
Sehat card is abandoned.
Exports down.
GDP growth near 0.
Inflation above 30%.
Rupees is dead.

Not long ago we were Dictating terms on nato withdraw. Muslim deep state around the world started trusting us. No we are **** n no where. We lost the respect of muslim deep state and they trust talibans in Afghanistan. Reason why they feeding them with money because they know that those talibs are more respectful when it comes to their country then out army Generals

It's unfortunate. We are getting our relatives out. One of my cousins just completed his family immigration to the UK, the other is working on paperwork in the Caribbean Islands, and some are moving to Dubai. I run an investment group with US-based doctors, and they are marriage-hunting top medical students, female/male, for their kids and bringing them to the US. Soon, you'll see a total healthcare collapse in Pakistan as the GCC has opened slots for medical professionals and purged them out of Pakistan.

In this whole fiasco, Pakistan is the total loser. The chand (few) being sent to Pakistan will not be enough to sustain the country down the road.

Ik circus has ended, the jokers are all pissed off..
Imrando arz clueless,n, jobless,

Jews investment has totally bakfired..

In case of jew lover boy imoron khann,

Hafiz jee,,
Tunn keh rakhoo..

Khassi Napak Fouj only good at killing unarmed civilians. The very civilians that feed
these ungrateful b@stards with their taxes.

When they come up against a professional Army they surrender half of the Country.
1696522585730.png

Sher ek vaari phir - delayed again? considering ground situation?

Back
Top Bottom