What's new

Azerbaijan Issues Warning Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he isn't.

Every country cares about its own interests, above all else.

Turkey and Azerbaijan were on bad terms with each other in the mid 1990s, by the way.

Ethnicity doesn't mean a damn thing in geopolitics.

No I am right

I can give you one more example of that panpersianism India.. Iran's ties to India is because of that

Ethnicity is a tie and in global policy it has its place it's mostly not the big point but we are talking about mullahs and Persian nationalism in a mix actually it's a very dangerous mix

Also Iran fears the Azeri ppl to get the bigger Azerbaijjan idea that's also something that influence them to help armenians against Azerbaijjan

No I am right

I can give you one more example of that panpersianism India.. Iran's ties to India is because of that

Ethnicity is a tie and in global policy it has its place it's mostly not the big point but we are talking about mullahs and Persian nationalism in a mix actually it's a very dangerous mix

Also Iran fears the Azeri ppl to get the bigger Azerbaijjan idea that's also something that influence them to help armenians against Azerbaijjan
Pakistan is ethno-linguistically similar to India. Why didn't you mention Pakistan as well?

-------------

You know, I'd like to have a serious discussion about this, but I don't think this is the right place.

I can elaborate on what I mean when I say that ethnicity isn't important in geopolitics, but I feel like I'm wasting my time in this thread.

Pakistan is ethno-linguistically similar to India. Why didn't you mention Pakistan as well?

-------------

You know, I'd like to have a serious discussion about this, but I don't think this is the right place.

I can elaborate on what I mean when I say that ethnicity isn't important in geopolitics, but I feel like I'm wasting my time in this thread.
u are pulling facts from ur behind . Pakistanis are ethnically related to Afghans , Iranian and small minority of Indians ( Punjabi ) . Pashtuns and balochis are ethinically related to Afghan Pashtun and Iranians . get ur facts straight .

It was there all along nothing strange, Oil pipeline and Russian dominance in region, Azerbaijan is being used ,Armenia falls more deeply under Russia and Iran wing which is direct enemy of Azerbaijan. And Azri feeling unsafe afterTurkey becoming soften to Russia and Iran. It's a hostile situation for Azerbaijan. That is why Azerbaijan and Israel is becoming friend and we are seeing these types of things.
In 1994 war, brave Azeri lost huge chunk of its land to Armenian. During that huge take over by Armenia, Turkey and Iran both were silent. No one came to rescue Azeris. " It was a five and a half year war which ended nominally in Armenian victory.".

I wish this minister of Azerbaijan can be borrowed by Pakistan!

In 1994 war, brave Azeri lost huge chunk of its land to Armenian. During that huge take over by Armenia, Turkey and Iran both were silent. No one came to rescue Azeris. " It was a five and a half year war which ended nominally in Armenian victory.".
Are you sure there was no Iranian role in supporting Armenians?

Everyone first take care of there national interest first. Imagine when we raise the Kashmir issue, only China came forward and est of Muslim world , we call it ummah and dying for them is totally silent. Even after Indian claim of surgical strike.

Armenians were moving to Capture whole azerbayjan. Iran gave them a warning to stop their advance, iranian soldiers were brought to the border... It could have ended much worser voor Aliovistan. Aliovs are kurds, they are not much into turkish nationalism. They like money and their daughter tries to be famous. They resemble that funny dictators family from uzbekistan.

By the way be safe Guys.. especially in Istanbul. Some daeshi anti-persian terrorists attacked a nightclub An hour ago.

Armenians were moving to Capture whole azerbayjan. Iran gave them a warning to stop their advance, iranian soldiers were brought to the border... It could have ended much worser voor Aliovistan. Aliovs are kurds, they are not much into turkish nationalism. They like money and their daughter tries to be famous. They resemble that funny dictators family from uzbekistan.

By the way be safe Guys.. especially in Istanbul. Some daeshi anti-persian terrorists attacked a nightclub An hour ago.
Don't know much about Azi vs Armenian conflict , but writers from neutral sources claim that Azri are more like business people, and Armenian are tough warrior. They been facing the conflict for centuries.

Aren't Azeri ethnically Iranis?

Culturally and to an extent genetically they are closer to Iranians, especially azeris from Iran. But their language is Turkic (although with a lot of Iranian influence). Their religion is also Shia branch of islam like most Iranians.
However since separation of Azerbayjan from Iran and because of Russian, communist propaganda and "Turkism" the country of Azerbayjan has lost some of its bond/ties with motherland Iran.

Iranian leadership is Azeri.
Khamenei is half Azeri. The military leaders are mostly persians.

No I am right

I want indo-Iranian cooperation (Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Kurdistan, Pakistan, India etc) on ideological base, unfortunately that's not part of islamic Republic ideology.

Last edited:
No

Culturally and to an extent genetically they are closer to Iranians

In what way are they culturally closer to Iranians?

especially azeris from Iran.

No

(although with a lot of Iranian influence).

lol

"Turkism" the country of Azerbayjan has lost some of its bond/ties with motherland Iran.

They are Turks. Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom