What's new

Azerbaijan Issues Warning Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that include Greater Kurdistan? :D

The%20Project%20for%20the%20New%20Middle%20East.jpg
No. The Kurds don't want Kurdistan in Turkey.

different situation, armenia is under russian influence and they wont want it thats why such a poor country like armenia is getting some nice weapons from russia..
How nice of you to consider Nagorno-Karabakh a part of Armenia lol.

different situation, armenia is under russian influence and they wont want it thats why such a poor country like armenia is getting some nice weapons from russia..

not all the mahority does not want it just a bunch of psychos and idiots..
No chance for monkeystan. We decide only. :lol:

@retard

not as nice as that you considered Southern Azerbaijan as a part of Azerbaijan :D

How nice of you to consider Nagorno-Karabakh a part of Armenia lol.

:coffee:

we as turks see azerbaycan, as our brothers regardless of their religion or sect.. for me there is no difference of azerbaycan and turkey I even hate that we have different countries and names

as we all know the brotherhood iran stands for is just panpersianism that includes the bloodbrother armenia (the reason why they support armenia more than azerbaycan)

:coffee:

we as turks see azerbaycan, as our brothers regardless of their religion or sect.. for me there is no difference of azerbaycan and turkey I even hate that we have different countries and names

as we all know the brotherhood iran stands for is just panpersianism that includes the bloodbrother armenia (the reason why they support armenia more than azerbaycan)
That's not how the real world works, I'm afraid.

He is right you know. And you know it. :lol:
No he isn't.

Every country cares about its own interests, above all else.

Turkey and Azerbaijan were on bad terms with each other in the mid 1990s, by the way.

Ethnicity doesn't mean a damn thing in geopolitics.

No he isn't.

He is.

Every country cares about its own interests, above all else.

Not Turkey, we care for Azerbaycan, Pakistan, Turkmenistan etc.

Turkey and Azerbaijan were on bad terms with each other in the mid 1990s, by the way.

Really?

Ethnicity doesn't mean a damn thing in geopolitics.

It bloody does.

I think she pissed in her panties :lol:
She is something else..:lol:

He is.

Not Turkey, we care for Azerbaycan, Pakistan, Turkmenistan etc.

Really?

It bloody does.
No it doesn't. Countries follow their own interests, even if it means going against their ethnic/religious brethren.

And yes, in the mid 1990s, Azerbaijan wasn't on good terms with Turkey because one of your prime ministers attempted to stage a coup against the Aliyev regime and annex the country.

No it doesn't. Countries follow their own interests, even if it means going against their ethnic/religious brethren.

Not Turks. we are just different.
SO, yeah, you are wrong.

That mollah scum is triggered
12797996_568880619953865_1687896272_n.jpg

Because he knows the truth :lol:
Don't think she's Iranian you know...but that's just me. I wouldn't bet my life on it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom