What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

You completely forget that hundreds of years of education and propaganda have created this hatred towards the Turks. It is not something that you could pay off overnight and everyone suddenly loves each other - think about it, please, in the PKK documentaries you can already hear from the members that they have already been raised this way and their ancestors as well .. that is nothing is new ...
I am fully aware that hate has been indoctrinated since birth. And that is the problem. However what we should strive for is to be the solution to this problem, not become a part of it. By replying with hatefull remarks, scooping to their level only exacerbates the problem. Not only that, by leaving hatefull, insulting or otherwise offensive remarks, we are acting like the indoctrinations/propaganda they have been exposed to since they were young. Re-afferming the manipulations, indoctrinations and propaganda, which makes them think: "what I have read about them was right all along". (yani, dusmanlarimizin degirmenine su tasimis oluyoruz). So we need to act responsibly and not fall for any provocations and act respectfully. Actively prove their lies, manipulations and propaganda wrong. And no, it doesnt happen overnight, but we got to do our part and our part is to act mature and responsible (karinca misali). Maybe we won't see peace, but if we start acting responsible now, it could be that our grand-children will see peace or at the very least show them the right example. And that alone is worth it, imho.

1. Since when NATO ask for a permission
2. Simlar situation in Cyprus
3. Which is a proess and can be solved

Does it mean pkk has enough fighter to send them abroad.

1.What do you mean “since when NATO ask permission”? What kind of retarded question is this my “German “ brotha?
2. Cyprus is not in NATO my “German “brotha
3. Perhaps but I doubt IA is interested in military reforms. Strong military always overthrows dictators especially family dynasties. They rather have weaker but controllable military apparatus but stronger Pretorian Guard that will be staffed with members of their clan

no it doesn’t.

1.What do you mean “since when NATO ask permission”? What kind of retarded question is this my “German “ brotha?
2. Cyprus is not in NATO my “German “brotha
3. Perhaps but I doubt IA is interested in military reforms. Strong military always overthrows dictators especially family dynasties. They rather have weaker but controllable military apparatus but stronger Pretorian Guard that will be staffed with members of their clan

no it doesn’t.

1. You said, Russia would not allow an AZ membership in NATO. I respond, does we need Russian permission, my american "native" bro? Not hard to understand.
2. Because Turkey block a possible membership, right? Amerian "native" bro.
3. Makes sence.

Last question was a rhetorical one. Means, pkk has not enough manpower to send abroad.

1. You said, Russia would not allow an AZ membership in NATO. I respond, does we need Russian permission, my american "native" bro? Not hard to understand.
2. Because Turkey block a possible membership, right? Amerian "native" bro.
3. Makes sence.

Last question was a rhetorical one. Means, pkk has not enough manpower to send abroad.
It’s hard to understand your insinuations because you tend to talk in Morse code:partay:
For instance who is we? We NATO or we Azerbaijan.
So since you’re an Azerbaijani then yes, you will need russian permission, my “German” brotha
2. Bingo my genius “German” brotha. Turkey blocked Cyprus’s accession to NATO as few years later Cyprus blocked Turkeys accession to EU
Even if Kurds had hordes of light armed infantry they wouldn’t venture out that far. What for? PKK use classical guerrilla warfare tactics while conflict over Karabakh is pure conventional. They have no dog in that fight

It’s hard to understand your insinuations because you tend to talk in Morse code:partay:
For instance who is we? We NATO or we Azerbaijan.
So since you’re an Azerbaijani then yes, you will need russian permission, my “German” brotha
2. Bingo my genius “German” brotha. Turkey blocked Cyprus’s accession to NATO as few years later Cyprus blocked Turkeys accession to EU
Even if Kurds had hordes of light armed infantry they wouldn’t venture out that far. What for? PKK use classical guerrilla warfare tactics while conflict over Karabakh is pure conventional. They have no dog in that fight

First at all, we means western or NATO members. Second, no western or NATO member would block an AZ membership.. Third, NATO would not ask Russia for a permission. Fourth, an integration of an eastern/old Soviet military, which is ruled by a family dynasty dictatorship, is indeed problematic. My American native friend.

About pkk, we are d'accord.

First at all, we means western or NATO members. Second, no western or NATO member would block an AZ membership.. Third, NATO would not ask Russia for a permission. Fourth, an integration of an eastern/old Soviet military, which is ruled by a family dynasty dictatorship, is indeed problematic. My American native friend.

About pkk, we are d'accord.
NATO will not grant a membership to any country with an existing territorial conflict. So yes NATO WOULD BLOCK AZ MEMBERSHIP. So don’t even entertain that idea.
2. Even if hypothetically NATO will decide you override their rules, Russia is going to squeeze Az very hard from ordinary diaspora living in Russia to oligarchy and some family assets. They’ll wreck havoc on Caspian Sea, instigate unrest among minorities along Dagestani border and as a last resort will conduct hybrid warfare on behalf of Armenians leading to more territorial losses.
Look at the map and use your brains, AZ is in tight geographical area. Joining NATO is suicidal. Nor NATO at this point has any slightest interest to venture far out South Caucasus my “German” brotha of Azerbaijani descent:lol:

Good points guys. It's difficult to look at a case from all perspectives, but that is why it's important to have these discussions, and with manners.

Russia would not do anything if the conflict only revolved around karabagh, what is a cause for concern is that Armenian army seems to be free to instigate these attacks because Russia is protecting their "motherland".

All I can say is it securing Azerbaijan would require for Turkey to plan a base in the region where the pipelines go through, Russia wouldn't mind that "much" because of national interest. (of course it shouldn't be too big so perhaps 3k soldiers with necessary equipment).

This would in a way allow Azerbaijan to focus more of their forces on Karabagh. And if we could just give them a lot UAV They could start a war of attrition to retake karabagh, I assume no Azerbaijani is left in that territory, so just bomb the shit out (I'm being ruthless here, not cool to civilians though).

Two tactical UAVs of Armenia were destroyed

On July 21, units of the armed forces of Armenia, using tactical unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), at 00.30 am attempted to carry out a reconnaissance flight over the positions of the units of Azerbaijan Army in the direction of the Agdam district of the front, and at 08.45 am in the morning over the positions in the direction of the Tovuz region of the Armenia-Azerbaijan state border.
Both UAVs of the enemy were immediately detected and destroyed by the Air Defense units of the Air Force of Azerbaijan.
https://mod.gov.az/en/news/two-tactical-uavs-of-armenia-were-destroyed-31572.html

Leonardo eyes first M-346FA delivery after maiden flight

The M-346FA light attack aircraft successfully completed its initial flight on 13 July equipped with a bespoke Grifo-M-346 multimode radar, Leonardo announced on 23 July.

‘The M-346FA offers all of the advanced training capabilities of the core M-346 while also integrating latest generation sensors and equipment, allowing it to operate as an effective light attack aircraft,’ said Lucio Valerio Cioffi, managing director of Leonardo Aircraft.

‘We will now continue development as we prepare to deliver the first aircraft to its international launch customer in 2021,’ he added.

Shephard understands that Azerbaijan will be the first country to order the new aircraft.

https://www.shephardmedia.com/news/air-warfare/leonardo-eyes-first-m-346fa-delivery-after-maiden-/

Defence Aircraft - SP M-346FA_foto4.jpeg
main-567.jpg

Azerbaijani-Turkish Joint Large-Scale Military Exercises will be held in our country

In accordance with the Agreement on Military Cooperation between the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Republic of Turkey, according to the annual plan, Azerbaijani-Turkish Live Fire Joint Large-Scale Tactical and Flight-Tactical Exercises will be held in our country with the participation of the Land Forces and the Air Force of both countries.
The joint exercises will involve military personnel, armored vehicles, artillery mounts, and mortars, as well as military aviation and air defense equipment of the armies of the two countries.
According to the plan, exercises involving the Land Forces will be held from August 1 to 5 in Baku and Nakhchivan, and exercises with the participation of military aviation will be held from July 29 to August 10 – in Baku, Nakhchivan, Ganja, Kurdamir and Yevlakh.
https://mod.gov.az/en/news/azerbaij...rcises-will-be-held-in-our-country-31623.html

Azerbaijani-Turkish Joint Large-Scale Military Exercises will be held in our country

In accordance with the Agreement on Military Cooperation between the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Republic of Turkey, according to the annual plan, Azerbaijani-Turkish Live Fire Joint Large-Scale Tactical and Flight-Tactical Exercises will be held in our country with the participation of the Land Forces and the Air Force of both countries.
The joint exercises will involve military personnel, armored vehicles, artillery mounts, and mortars, as well as military aviation and air defense equipment of the armies of the two countries.
According to the plan, exercises involving the Land Forces will be held from August 1 to 5 in Baku and Nakhchivan, and exercises with the participation of military aviation will be held from July 29 to August 10 – in Baku, Nakhchivan, Ganja, Kurdamir and Yevlakh.
https://mod.gov.az/en/news/azerbaij...rcises-will-be-held-in-our-country-31623.html

Why doesn't Turkey have permanent bases in Azerbaijan, as Russia has in Armenia? Build one at Baku, one at Karabakh and one at the Russian border. I am sure NATO would love to have a base at the Russian border.

Why doesn't Turkey have permanent bases in Azerbaijan, as Russia has in Armenia? Build one at Baku, one at Karabakh and one at the Russian border. I am sure NATO would love to have a base at the Russian border.
Tovuz would be a fine location imo. Not too big as Russia might not like it, but they wouldn't be against is seeing as we'd be there to protect our interests. (Russia has 3000 men I think), we'd have 2000 men or so in case they want to compare sizes and such. Let them have a bigger presence so they don't add more.

Back
Top Bottom