What's new

Featured Azerbaijan and Pakistan JF-17 negotiations

Good days ahead for JF-17 , 20 plus fighters azer airforce needed , they will chose SU-35s or JF-17s as per news sources
813B941D-C2F0-416B-8CDF-0FBAF870467D.jpeg

and hence Pakistan has a lot to gain by cooperating with Azerbaijan on defence (read Barak 8 capabilities, etc etc)

It doesn't matter. It's not just the tech but the man behind the machine. Indians and israelis know us
In todays age this concept is no longer valid. Its the complete package, with different assets integrated together. Pilot will only rely on the information provided to him by these assets deployed. If the information is incorrect than what happened with Abinandan can happen with us as well.
Do not underestimate israelis who employ better tech and Indians as well. They will not make the same mistake and neither should we.

I think it is not better to sell thunders to Azerbaijan because they are closer to israel

I think it is not better to sell thunders to Azerbaijan because they are closer to israel
Why? Would Israelis steal JF-17 DNA & clone it? Oh, that would be such a shame because Pakistan plans on conquering Israel & JF-17 is to be our top-tier secret weapon, right?
Good days ahead for JF-17 , 20 plus fighters azer airforce needed , they will chose SU-35s or JF-17s as per news sources

I have my doubts. SU-35 & JF-17 are such very different aircraft that I can not imagine an airforce drawing up its requirements & then looking at combat aircraft on literally the opposite sides of the spectrum as being viable candidates. Something is seriously off here.

View attachment 786911

That doesn’t make sense because both fighters are in different weight class and has different capabilities. JF-17 being light weight has a smaller radar and carry less ammunition compare to SU-35 which is a heavy weight fighter. SU-35 price tag will be double, or close to it, compare to JF-17 block 3.
SU-35 operational and maintenance cost will be equal to 3 JF-17 fighters.

Cem Doğut
@DogutCem

Umarım seçim JF-17 olur. Azerbaycan için ideal çözüm olacaktır. Mig-29 ile ayı motoru kullanması da alt yapı için önemli.

Translated from Turkish ...
I hope the choice will be JF-17. It will be the ideal solution for Azerbaijan. It is also important for the infrastructure to use a bear engine with the Mig-29.

1634940334535.png

1634940535903.png

In todays age this concept is no longer valid. Its the complete package, with different assets integrated together. Pilot will only rely on the information provided to him by these assets deployed. If the information is incorrect than what happened with Abinandan can happen with us as well.
Do not underestimate israelis who employ better tech and Indians as well. They will not make the same mistake and neither should we.
thanks so much for speaking up. that lame notion has been whored to death. I find it very cringy.
I request (humbly) to all proponents of this daft phrase to propose to PAFF to go and recommission Saber jets to fight Indians.
after all its man behind a gun right?

a better modern weapon compensates for lack of skill or training. that said, whoever flies such expensive military hardware is not a kid but a professional.
this man behind a gun will only hold true if both sides have almost same weapons or technology.

Why? Would Israelis steal JF-17 DNA & clone it? Oh, that would be such a shame because Pakistan plans on conquering Israel & JF-17 is to be our top-tier secret weapon, right?

I have my doubts. SU-35 & JF-17 are such very different aircraft that I can not imagine an airforce drawing up its requirements & then looking at combat aircraft on literally the opposite sides of the spectrum as being viable candidates. Something is seriously off here.
Israelis would clone the dna for their friends India. The enemy and even friends study systems to always be prepared

Back
Top Bottom