What's new

Azadi March Updates & Discussions

Watch this clip from the linked point...Not the first time that Fazlu has taken Allah's name and played Islam Card against Government. In fact he has made all kinds of baseless accusations with respect to beliefs of the incumbent.

Fazlu keeps making a grave mistake... The same mistake Sharifs kept making... taking Allah Subhan Taala's name for justifying their efforts to save their crooked skin....Fazlu has taken Allah's name to justify his self serving dharna when this dharna has nothing to do with safeguarding Islam but to save his crooked and corrupt political partners and resurrect his political standing... (remember how Zardari broke his promise he made on Quran)

Is there any doubt about his self serving goals??? Is this dharna about Islam or between good and evil ... with Achakzai standing right next to him and Zardari and Sharifs as his supporters, lol???

So since Fazlu has taken Allah's name for justifying his deceitful Dharna which is in essence to serve his interest and save guard his corrupt political partners than Islam, so this mistake is going to cost him so dearly that he will be exposed and humiliated in front of the world for his seemingly minor deed but Allah is the best equalizer.

This is my belief. Fazlu will meet an equal and just exposition in front of his own crowd for them all to understand... if not now then a bit later but definitely before his time comes to meet his maker. So is the wrath of Allah for all those who use his name to fool people. Imran Khan should himself be extremely careful, he may not be corrupt himself but making tall claims and accusations is his habit and any mistake towards associating or hiding behind Allah's name knowingly lead to equal consequences.

We have the example of Sharifs and Zardaris in front of us...even their supporters know and admit that the families are corrupt. The understanding about the truth of Fazlu and his self serving agenda which has nothing to do with safeguarding Islam at the moment, is beginning to dawn on a lot of his supporters already and he will stand completely exposed to the rest soon. In sha Allah.

It is just a routine thing that keeps happening in front of us and we sometime dont realize that such mistakes lead to catastrophic consequences indeed, there is a power which has no equal to which we are answerable, sooner or later. May Allah Subhan Taala have mercy on us all and forgive our mistakes, Aameen.

Watch this clip from the linked point...Not the first time that Fazlu has taken Allah's name and played Islam Card against Government. In fact he has made all kinds of baseless accusations with respect to beliefs of the incumbent.

Fazlu keeps making a grave mistake... The same mistake Sharifs kept making... taking Allah Subhan Taala's name for justifying their efforts to save their crooked skin....Fazlu has taken Allah's name to justify his self serving dharna when this dharna has nothing to do with safeguarding Islam but to save his crooked and corrupt political partners and resurrect his political standing... (remember how Zardari broke his promise he made on Quran)

Is there any doubt about his self serving goals??? Is this dharna about Islam or between good and evil ... with Achakzai standing right next to him and Zardari and Sharifs as his supporters, lol???

So since Fazlu has taken Allah's name for justifying his deceitful Dharna which is in essence to serve his interest and save guard his corrupt political partners than Islam, so this mistake is going to cost him so dearly that he will be exposed and humiliated in front of the world for his seemingly minor deed but Allah is the best equalizer.

This is my belief. Fazlu will meet an equal and just exposition in front of his own crowd for them all to understand... if not now then a bit later but definitely before his time comes to meet his maker. So is the wrath of Allah for all those who use his name to fool people. Imran Khan should himself be extremely careful, he may not be corrupt himself but making tall claims and accusations is his habit and any mistake towards associating or hiding behind Allah's name knowingly lead to equal consequences.

We have the example of Sharifs and Zardaris in front of us...even their supporters know and admit that the families are corrupt. The understanding about the truth of Fazlu and his self serving agenda which has nothing to do with safeguarding Islam at the moment, is beginning to dawn on a lot of his supporters already and he will stand completely exposed to the rest soon. In sha Allah.

It is just a routine thing that keeps happening in front of us and we sometime dont realize that such mistakes lead to catastrophic consequences indeed, there is a power which has no equal to which we are answerable, sooner or later. May Allah Subhan Taala have mercy on us all and forgive our mistakes, Aameen.

what did it say about women being head of state when benazir was running for office? You give malaun something(Kashmir komitte) and everything is ok!

king kabaria was a hindu agent as per this harami. but give it something(Kashmir komitte) and everything is hunky dory.

malaun-diesel.jpg

This deal stuff is beyond pathetic, it is no less than treason and all those involved are to blame in respective capacity or level of facilitation or approval, whether reluctantly or otherwise as aiders and abetters.

Mark these words, those who make a mockery of our religious beliefs in a struggle towards a just society over and over again shall be the ultimate cause of our inevitable nose dive yet again if we don't yet repent and ask Allah Subhan Taala for forgiveness.

Wait for trader strikes to start soon after the current hoopla subsides...then one excuse to another...chaos instead of the now promised political peace required for prosperity...

Nawaz and his partners, the corruption comfortable gang... will never allow any peace in the country under IK...it will mean death to all their efforts to date to survive and rule again to plunder as much as possible as much as they have been used to.

Why do I mention destruction and chaos in days to come??? Not just our economy but our society stands to face what else but chaos because this society has chosen to mock the saying of the PROPHET SAW ON 12 RABIULAWWAL...that means that people got destroyed where there was appeasement for the rich and punishment for poor.

Establishment just doomed us after a glimmer of hope...now there is none of we still don't learn why we keep making the same mistakes over and over again...each time thinking that this is something improvised and better...where in essence...it is all the same with just few cosmetics.

Laanath Ullah on all deal makers but Laanath on ever short sighted, Sharif loving, SoftState for pushing Pakistan back to December 2000.

No need for Modi, Sheikh Haseena of Pakistan and the next generations of these monsters are spared again to rule us when some new faces of soft state are ready to take us on another ride in the name or guise of compromise.

The thing is that there is so much hoopla created that we overlook the basic point, in fact we dismiss the basic point. How?

The basic point is projected to appear larger than life and something to be afraid of or even a matter of fact taboo.

Getting people's mind off this basic point gets the whole game started which would not even be possible otherwise to begin with.

Basic point is simple: Nawaz Sharif dies in prison succumbing to a natural ailment. Period. Like so many other old prisoners that die in prison.

This basic event is made to appear like a dooms day scenario to scare the living daylights out of everyone...and therein starts the game.

Open your eyes to the other aspect of it,the one our corrupt don't want us to think about rightnow...

Factors that don't change whether Nawaz lives or dies:

Maryam is still available to pursue, is she not? So is Shahbaz.

PMLN would cry and blame IK in any case if Nawaz dies in prison or die free.

If PTI efforts in economy revival succeed before next elections then it would win the next elections despite sympathy for any Nawaz death...that if he does now, it would be 4 years old event by that time of next elections any way.

But no, we choose to make a dismal under the table pathetic deal that ensures that Pakistan is back to where it all started two decades back...

Welcome to another iteration of post December 2000 era. Guaranteed with new screen savers and wall papers to keep us all entertained while we begin another attempt by SOFTSTATE at compromise and finding a middle ground.

Last edited:
The 2014 Dharna which also suffered casualties, ended to pay respect to the victims of a terror attack and show unity after APS.

The 2018 Dharna by TLP ended after clash with security forces that resulted in loss of life and subsequent compromise by TLP.

While covert deals to give relief to the corrupt facing accountability may be going on, their impact on ending Dharna still needs a political face saving that would satisfy Fazlu enough to wag his followers sufficiently.

Since the political face saving in not looking like anything close to being up to the mark for fazlu...May Allah forbid, the choice of appropriate face saving for Fazlu may end up being either one of the above if Fazlu does not surrender his Himalayan ego, which is looking highly unlikely with every passing day.

On a VERY serious note! Malaun is about to play its last card! lal masjid style fitna. harami will use cannon fodder to get its way BUT Pakistan will live on and malaun like a s#it stain will be washed away!

am I the only one that can see phitkar and nahoosat on malaun's face?
Maulana:
Aap kia samajhtay hain hamain???
Awaam:
Karai ka tatoo.

@Verve @RIWWIR @Shane @PakSword

So, the cat or pig is out of the bag... FuzlaGangsters are going to close CPEC roads...

Do you see it?

TheScript
Fazlu has put a demand of becoming president.

This is not known to other two parties as well. Fazlu is managing three different negotiations at the moment. 1) With known government committee. 2) Chaudhries. 3) confidential

Most importantly, this demand is not an actual demand. This is to create room for the next demand, Senate chairman post.

SO FAR, IK has given him baba ji ka thullu. However, considering IKs U turns, there's a possibility .

Upon agreement, Fazlu will change his stance in Parliament and outside gradually, and the post to be given within one year.

There is still a spark worth of hope left.

As Posted earlier, IK is still reluctant to let Baji go. She may be kept from going to London for assurances that...

a) Nawaz shall come back after "treatment". Hence no deal.

or

b) Nawaz shall dispose off assets in London to pay the covert plea bargain deal and make the payment to ensure the deal is completed and Maryam gets released afterwards.

Fazlu dharna is going to linger on until an improvised package deal is struck...ensuring Maryams release...same package to Zardari...and in essence, security from NAB to Fazlu and his partners.

I am not trying to justify any deal at all...
My earlier post about any covert deal and what it means but destruction of a better future for Pakistan is my belief that it is nothing short of treason to give these criminals any relief without public plea bargain.

I am only trying to make sense of the situation objectively.

After coming home tonight, I decided to watch the whole speech of Imran Khan given on the occasion of celebrating our Prophet Mohammad SAW. I watched it to guess what message he wants to convey from his heart or does he want to convince us on a deal. Despite what the news anchors tell us this and that about IK's changed convictions towards deal...IK did not even try to sell people any deal in his speech but gave the most powerful argument against it...Imran Khan is still looking like standing his ground on NO DEAL TO ANY CORRUPT...listen to the part specifically about what IK thinks about deal:

This is the Imran Khan I voted for. This is the Imran Khan I want to resign but let a deal happen... I think that the spark of hope I murmured about a few posts ago as quoted above is still a glimmer or hope that Maryam is not going to be released until Nawaz's health gets better or the sharifs pay up the amount in a plea bargain.

I am still not ready to believe that IK can lie while speaking and giving example about the truth and noble character Prophet Mohammad SAW.

What do you think @Mangus Ortus Novem @PakSword @Farah Sohail @Zibago @IceCold @Path-Finder @koolio @RIWWIR is it a deal like the anchors keep selling us their churan or is IK only ready to allow Nawaz on health grounds or gather money for plea bargain with Maryam as collateral.

What do you think @Mangus Ortus Novem @PakSword @Farah Sohail @Zibago @IceCold @Path-Finder @koolio @RIWWIR is it a deal like the anchors keep selling us their churan or is IK only ready to allow Nawaz on health grounds or gather money for plea bargain with Maryam as collateral.
What I have told you was based on information.

There's a deal.. but his condition was shown as an extremely sick person for getting maximum discount.

Buaagtay chor ki langoti ki wajah se IK agreed.. Maryam to be kept as collateral until the agreed amount is received.

However, PMLN and our marasi media will create another drama and maryam will somehow go later.

Haath aayega thenga bata sannata.

Fazlu is playing his own game. Nothing to do with pmln and pppp, otherwise we would have seen at least 10 k people from these parties.

Everyone is playing his own game... No one is playing other's game. PPP is negotiating on the basis of pmln deal... That they aren't step children of the state. So zardari may also get a similar genetic disorder..

After coming home tonight, I decided to watch the whole speech of Imran Khan given on the occasion of celebrating our Prophet Mohammad SAW. I watched it to guess what message he wants to convey from his heart or does he want to convince us on a deal. Despite what the news anchors tell us this and that about IK's changed convictions towards deal...IK did not even try to sell people any deal in his speech but gave the most powerful argument against it...Imran Khan is still looking like standing his ground on NO DEAL TO ANY CORRUPT...listen to the part specifically about what IK thinks about deal:

This is the Imran Khan I voted for. This is the Imran Khan I want to resign but let a deal happen... I think that the spark of hope I murmured about a few posts ago as quoted above is still a glimmer or hope that Maryam is not going to be released until Nawaz's health gets better or the sharifs pay up the amount in a plea bargain.

I am still not ready to believe that IK can lie while speaking and giving example about the truth and noble character Prophet Mohammad SAW.

Have a look at this!

Everyone is playing his own game... No one is playing other's game. PPP is negotiating on the basis of pmln deal... That they aren't step children of the state. So zardari may also get a similar genetic disorder..
What I have heard is that Zardari's condition is actually bad and the one that deserved the attention which Nawaz got instead due to the dramay bazi wheeling dealing of Sharifs.
It does looks like that when Nawaz gets away on health grounds then so will Zardari use the same excuse.

What I have heard is that Zardari's condition is actually bad and the one that deserved the attention which Nawaz got instead due to the dramay bazi wheeling dealing of Sharifs.
It does looks like that when Nawaz gets away on health grounds then so will Zardari use the same excuse.
That's absolutely right. Zardari is actually dying.. but to go outside, there must be something for which the treatment is not available in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom