What's new

Azad Kashmir

Charming Kashmir
F118QpK.jpg

Thanks mate.
@django @waz @EAK
Since have joined this forum, i have become a supporter of Kashmir, however, i had different views in the past.
I have an important question, you brothers, as Kashmiris, you want to be a part of Pakistan or an independent country? What is the the majority demand of Kashmiri folks?
I have to know, where and which side should i be standing. Thanks in advance:-)

Thanks mate.
@django @waz @EAK
Since have joined this forum, i have become a supporter of Kashmir, however, i had different views in the past.
I have an important question, you brothers, as Kashmiris, you want to be a part of Pakistan or an independent country? What is the the majority demand of Kashmiri folks?

I am not a kashmiri but I would try to answer you.

There are three option

1. Live with India
2. Live with Pakistan
3. Complete independence

In AJK or our Pakistani Kashmir most people want to live with Pakistan with a minrority that supports option 3 that is complete independence. Little to nobody wants to live with India.

In IOK or Indian occupied Kashmir, most support option 3 with a sizable minority that wants to live with Pakistan. a very small tiny minority wants to live with India. In both cases India is the occupier and oppressor for both parts of Kashmir.

Thanks mate.
@django @waz @EAK
dear bro despite being 3% of the Pak populace , kashmiris constitute 10% of the Pak military , the regular one. And on top of that our current p.m and chief minister of punjab , the largest province of Pak are both Kashmiris, speaks volume .

images.jpg

Thanks mate.
@django @waz @EAK

Well I am from Azad Kashmir .. And i'll definitely vote for Pakistan..And believe me ,Being a local i can easily say on everyone's behalf that 100% people will vote for Pakistan from my area..that's the feeling there.. :cheers:

Taobutt
17757602_10155182029141983_8354363952797404354_n.jpg

Banjosa lake
18527837_1642827472429397_2257706577107792185_n.jpg

Towards Shardha valley
17554311_10155179205086983_5930072298559574025_n.jpg

Thanks mate.
@django @waz @EAK
As per as living with India is concerned there is a big NO...!
BPf_gUOCYAA5eai.jpg:small

images

And living with Pakistan
577ce292209f6.jpg

pakistans-resolve-for-kashmir-on-solidarity-day-injects-new-spirit-ajk-president-f0a86375a5b90eb55e3268175651e6ba.jpg

Living free without joining India or Pakistan is difficult and the Kashmiri people supporting this idea make no more then 2 or 3%.

Back
Top Bottom