What's new

Ayatollah Khamenei:Insulting Sunni Dignitaries Unlawful

@Nahraf
Like all Sunni Hanafis, I agrees with Shias that Ahl Bayat were treated badly by some elements in Sahabi to control power in the first Muslim state. Hazart Fatima lost a baby when some Sahabis forced their way in her house by breaking the front door. This is one of many incidents that sowed the seed of divisions in Islam.
:angry::angry::angry:
Do you understand what you said?do you have any proof to back your accusation?if yes then pm me.

Unfortunately it will fall on deaf ears. I remember in the early eighties, a statement was issued from Khana e Farhang(Iranian embassy) that in Iran due to Shia majority, Fiqh e Jaffria is imposed. In areas where there is majority of other sects there the majority sect G+Fiqh should be imposed. The shia community raised such hue and cry about it that the statement was withdrawn.
Iran and the Ayatullahs have always issued very reasonable fatwas and this is another one of its kind. To all muslims, there is no Ahl e bait without including the wives of the prophet(SAW)and all his Family (incluidng all hs daughters). Anyone who does not love the Ahl e bait cannot love the prophet and by the same token cannot be a muslim.
It is purely because of our lack of knowledgeof Quran and Sunnah that we are led astray by Mullahs with vested interests. May Allah protect us all from the fitna of the wrong doers and their master (Amen).
Araz
:tup::tup:
zabardast

Back
Top Bottom