What's new

Ayatollah Khamenei:Insulting Sunni Dignitaries Unlawful

assalam alaikum
i wonder who calls himself a muslim and abuses the prophets's wife how can he be a muslim. In Eightes khomini issued the fatwa of murdering salman rushdie coz he insulted the wives of the prophet and now the now the supreme commander is saying calm down and dont insult the sunni symbols. To live in harmony every one has to respect the symbols how can one side abuses the symbols of the other side and then say let's move on buddy get over it. Any how this fitwa came after the comments of yassir habib and the response from the arab world ( which was verys strong ) some islamic channels have dedicated theire telecasts just to show the support to the Umm almomeneen ( ridhwan Allah 3laiha ).
There was never a an issue between Umm almomeneen and Ali ( ridhwan Allah 3laihum). it is in the mind of fitna growers.

TARIQ

assalam alaikum
i wonder who calls himself a muslim and abuses the prophets's wife how can he be a muslim. In Eightes khomini issued the fatwa of murdering salman rushdie coz he insulted the wives of the prophet and now the now the supreme commander is saying calm down and dont insult the sunni symbols. To live in harmony every one has to respect the symbols how can one side abuses the symbols of the other side and then say let's move on buddy get over it. Any how this fitwa came after the comments of yassir habib and the response from the arab world ( which was verys strong ) some islamic channels have dedicated theire telecasts just to show the support to the Umm almomeneen ( ridhwan Allah 3laiha ).
There was never a an issue between Umm almomeneen and Ali ( ridhwan Allah 3laihum). it is in the mind of fitna growers.

TARIQ

there are extremist and fundamentalist's in all sects , in the case of sunni extermists they declare shias kafir and wajibul qatal (its a wide practice and 1000's are murdered)... Shia extremists insult wives of prophet... Now both these fundo type are equally stupid ,kafir deserve jahanum ! The irani mesage here is to difuse tensions and to discourage this stupid practice in shias , they are proven much stronger than all of their arab neighbours combined therefore in my opinion iran never came under pressure from any STRONG Message from the arab world i see this as to develop harmony in the muslim world.

assalam alaikum
if some one calls me kafir or call someone kaffir is different thing when someone call his prophets's wife with bad name ( in facts uses such word that u wont use it for any women ). The fatwa is to defuse the tensions , yes i agree. But yasir alhabib when he celebrated the death of the prophet's wife with curses and abuses along with poets on 17the ramadhan claims that he doesnot say anything from his head it is in shia books and he challenges all the shia clerics if he is wrong or if he says something that is not in his books since nobody came farward and challenge his claims we come to conclusion if khomine issues 1000's of fatwas wont do any good. unless the hatred material is removed from the books againsT the wives of his prophet if he claims to be a muslim.

TARIQ

assalam alaikum
if some one calls me kafir or call someone kaffir is different thing when someone call his prophets's wife with bad name ( in facts uses such word that u wont use it for any women ). The fatwa is to defuse the tensions , yes i agree. But yasir alhabib when he celebrated the death of the prophet's wife with curses and abuses along with poets on 17the ramadhan claims that he doesnot say anything from his head it is in shia books and he challenges all the shia clerics if he is wrong or if he says something that is not in his books since nobody came farward and challenge his claims we come to conclusion if khomine issues 1000's of fatwas wont do any good. unless the hatred material is removed from the books againsT the wives of his prophet if he claims to be a muslim.

TARIQ

which ligid shia books are you talking about mind giving any references or source ? who is yasir halibi , who & when was he addressing ?

assalam alaikum

TARIQ

State the titles of the books along with authors. Thank you.

State the titles of the books along with authors. Thank you.

i dont think our honourable member has any clue ,his statement is like certain elements present in the muslim world who will never let the peace prevail in other muslim sects. Its any ones guess who they are !?

Iran is taking more initiative than Saudi Arabia when it comes to this!

God help us all.

Like all Sunni Hanafis, I agrees with Shias that Ahl Bayat were treated badly by some elements in Sahabi to control power in the first Muslim state. Hazart Fatima lost a baby when some Sahabis forced their way in her house by breaking the front door. This is one of many incidents that sowed the seed of divisions in Islam.

Iran is taking more initiative than Saudi Arabia when it comes to this! God help us all.

Saudi Arabia with its Wahabi ideology has more to lose if there is more understanding and respect among Muslims sects.

Some people on this thread spread hate and anger. They have no sources or any otherwise credible information support this. If you believe Khomeini did say something against then do please give us a source if your're no just making this up.

These are the type of people who start sectarian violence and break the country apart, in short the Israel or American are nothing in front of these people who are killing Pakistan and the Muslim world from the inside.

Saudi Arabia with its Wahabi ideology has more to lose if there is more understanding and respect among Muslims sects

Precisely - this is why we must do whatever we can to ensure that the message gets through that Muslims don't want to be seperated from each other - we are either all Muslims or else -- and that else will be very bad for the Wahabi - we have consistently made this point that a Muslim is one who acknowledges and testifies "No God but God and Mohammad bears His Message"

Alas, some sects and unfortunately the Wahabi are associated with this political ideology, want Muslims seperated and those who will not accept the Wahabi worldview declared non-Muslims and Wajib ul Qatl.

But some may think that we giving an easy out for the Shi'ah clergy of Iran - no, this is not so - what we want is to bring all Muslims under one tent, our criteria is what it always was, " No God but God and Mohammad bears His Message" and La Iqra fid-Deen, no Compulsion in religion.

Let there be as many points of view and experience as there are adherents, with writings and discussions to fill untold numbers of libraries, but not compulsion and division based on politics demeaning religion.

Like all Sunni Hanafis, I agrees with Shias that Ahl Bayat were treated badly by some elements in Sahabi to control power in the first Muslim state. Hazart Fatima lost a baby when some Sahabis forced their way in her house by breaking the front door. This is one of many incidents that sowed the seed of divisions in Islam.

Rubbish and folk lore. :disagree:

I always had respect for the prudence of Iran's supreme religious leaders. But unfortunately, we do not see such prudence in the monarchs and despots of the Middle East.

Unfortunately it will fall on deaf ears. I remember in the early eighties, a statement was issued from Khana e Farhang(Iranian embassy) that in Iran due to Shia majority, Fiqh e Jaffria is imposed. In areas where there is majority of other sects there the majority sect G+Fiqh should be imposed. The shia community raised such hue and cry about it that the statement was withdrawn.
Iran and the Ayatullahs have always issued very reasonable fatwas and this is another one of its kind. To all muslims, there is no Ahl e bait without including the wives of the prophet(SAW)and all his Family (incluidng all hs daughters). Anyone who does not love the Ahl e bait cannot love the prophet and by the same token cannot be a muslim.
It is purely because of our lack of knowledgeof Quran and Sunnah that we are led astray by Mullahs with vested interests. May Allah protect us all from the fitna of the wrong doers and their master (Amen).
Araz

The main source of Iranian revolution is Khomeini and his books and they are full of hatred for the Companions and the wives of Prophet. Lets see when he says that it was a mistake by Khomeini. I will call it taqiyya at best.

Provide the evidence first. I think in such mattters, one has to provide evidence rather than relying on here say. The matter of taqqiyya is one of the heart, of which no one except Alllah SWT has the knowledge. So lets not interfere with that for the moment.
By the way I am a suuni so dont read my posts thinking of me as a Shia.
Regards
Araz

Saudi Arabia with its Wahabi ideology has more to lose if there is more understanding and respect among Muslims sects.

What is this Wahabi ideology? Is islam the jageer(Fief) of Syed Wahab, Or Ahmad ibn Hambal, or Imam Malik, or Imam Abu Hanifa? Are you folllowing the Islam of Abu haneefa, or the islam of Allah(SWT) and his slave and our teacher Prophet Mohammad(SAW)? Remember that your dictates come from the Quran and Sunnah and nothing else. You need to understand that edicts in Fiqh were introduced to make life easier for Muslims of that time, rather than creating factions. There are scholors who would go to the extent of saying that it is a must for you to look at all Fiqh as a solution to your problem rather than looking at one fiqh. Also remember that as of today including Saudi Arabia and Iran there is no True Islamic state in existance. Astate where people are shot, incarcerated and tortured for speaking their mind cannot be called Islamic. What these states are doing is using Islam for their own purposes and agendas.
I would strongly advise posters to not use terms such as Wahabi, salafi, etc but try and discuss Islam as Allah's one true religion. This is why Allah has taken the responsibility of guarding the Quran against corruption.
Araz

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom