What's new

Axis of Evil together with Russia could be a force to be reckoned with against US sanctions

There is no harder power than money. Being the greatest economic and market power on the planet assures that. I can tell you for sure that more important world decissions are done in the HQ of the Deutsche Bank in Frankfurt or the City of London than in Washington. The food speculations from the Deutsche Bank alone cost more lives than the Vietnam War and created the chaos in africa that did rise up in last 5 years. Governments always stand under the money, evrywhere.

If hard-power had not been needed... as World's greatest economy US wouldn't spend $600 Billion on defence annually.

If hard-power had not been needed... as World's greatest economy US wouldn't spend $600 Billion on defence annually.

It does so to defend the wests interests and to fuel the military complex. Its a good oiled machine.

no shyte :lol:

o_O

o_O

attend medical attention as soon as possible

I think you are the one who should seek medical attention. But to play your game...you shot down one of our airplanes. I would wipe one of your cities from the face of the earth as response.

You, EU allowed Russia to invade Georgia in 2008.
You allowed Russia to invade Crimea and eastern Ukraine in 2014.

Who would take EU seriously!?

Well let me ask you the otehr question. Before 2014 Ukraine was 100% a russian colony. Why did Russia allow us to take 80% of Ukraine? And why don´t take we russia serious? We kicked its puppet dictator out and took Ukraine into our realm. Putin lost more than 80% of his former colony. Thats quite pathetic.

Well let me ask you the otehr question. Before 2014 Ukraine was 100% a russian colony. Why did Russia allow us to take 80% of Ukraine? And why don´t take we russia serious? We kicked its puppet dictator out and took Ukraine into our realm. Putin lost more than 80% of his former colony. Thats quite pathetic.

You think long-term. I see.

You think long-term. I see.

The current events are excellent for us. When we first sized Ukraine there was still the danger that Ukraine could fall back to russia. Putins war made Ukrainians hate russia. They vote anti russian parties now, push down russian symbols. Divide et Impera.

not true yanokowhich wanted also eu pact

Oh my lord can this guy become any more of a joke, who would willingly align themselves with north korea, Cuba and Zimbabwe hahahahaha.

I tell you who wouldn't... Puyiny, hes not a fucking moron and hes a fairly nationalistic white man who wouldn't go to Africa to find allies.

Definitely drunk aren't you ha
cuba is a rich country richer than romania, fact. North korea has high potential due to cheap labor and high IQ while zimbabwe is a small african country whit lot of recources

Yanukowich was a joke and an enemy of the EU. He was way too slow and did not want fast connection with us

cuba is a rich country richer than romania, fact. North korea has high potential due to cheap labor and high IQ while zimbabwe is a small african country whit lot of recources

Even a moron like you has to understand simple mathematical things...if country A (Cuba) has a nominal GDP per capita of 6.k $ it cant be richer then country B (Romania) with 9.5k $.Plenty of users explained to you that PPP isn't a reliable measurement of a country's "richness" but nominal is but somehow you're still to dumb to get it.I don't know if this is because you're just that stupid or because you're paid to parrot the same things over and over again and pollute us with your retardness.

Further still,to show us the magnitude of your glorious IQ you're trying to convince us that cesspools of humanity like Zimbabwe or Best Korea are actually nations with a good prospect in the medium term,lol.Those are beyond failed nations.

Last edited:
The current events are excellent for us. When we first sized Ukraine there was still the danger that Ukraine could fall back to russia. Putins war made Ukrainians hate russia. They vote anti russian parties now, push down russian symbols. Divide et Impera.

Cool, pulling a country into the EU that has a lower GDP per capita than the like such as Peru, Tonga and Iran is such a great idea. :lol:

Cool, pulling a country into the EU that has a lower GDP per capita than the like such as Peru, Tonga and Iran is such a great idea. :lol:

yes it is. Because it offers a new market and chances for enterprise. Markets in switzerland won´t grown anymore. Of course you are an Ossi, so you cant understand economics.

Even a moron like you has to understand simple mathematical things...if country A (Cuba) has a nominal GDP per capita of 6.k $ it cant be richer then country B (Romania) with 9.5k $.Plenty of users explained to you that PPP isn't a reliable measurement of a country's "richness" but nominal is but somehow you're still to dumb to get it.I don't know if this is because you're just that stupid or because you're paid to parrot the same things over and over again and pollute us with your retardness.

Further still,to show us the magnitude of your glorious IQ you're trying to convince us that cesspools of humanity like Zimbabwe or Best Korea are actually nations with a good prospect in the medium term,lol.Those are beyond failed nations.

Romania's GDP per Capita is $17,234 as per UNDP's Human Development Report 2014 (page 196) ! :smokin:

Don't value my Romanian Brethren any less than what they're worth ! :mad:

Wait you weren't quoting hypothetical figures by any chance...were you ? :ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom