What's new

US sanction: Ready to work with Bangladesh against all forms of hegemonism: China

The point is China is funding projects to sell materials and find employment for it's own people. Therefore it would be foolish to expect China to start importing billions of $ stuff from Bangladesh out of good intentions. There is no point in thinking that this will change anytime soon.
BD can always ask the West and Japan to build the infra and factories for BD since you people have so much complain of Chinese business and work. You people are obviously not happy to do business with Chinese and worship the West, why don't you ask your masters to do the development for BD, that simple.

You're ignorant of engineering. Compared nuts & bolts to trash bins, the nuts and bolts are a lot more critical to structures' integrity. If Chinese engineers try to use substitute nuts & bolts from BD, for instance, the design standards must be rewritten. In addition, the substitute nuts & bolts must be tested, documented, and its manufacturing from material sourcing to finishing must be monitored. If I were the engineer designing a pipe leading from one place to the other, I wouldn't want to risk the project to unknown nuts & bolts. On the other hand, I can certainly source trash bins from local factories.

On another note, BD can certainly ask its former colonial master to build. You will certainly see the difference in time and costs, if not the qualities. The projects were bid openly.
What you described is commonly described as signs of a classic sub-prime loan.
These are rods, cement, and nuts/bolts. A few changes in a factory can build these nuts and bolts. Bangladesh built a bridge over Jamuna river 25 years ago with subsantial local procurement. Jamuna is also a high current river in mansoon like Padma.

China only talks to please Hasina Bibi so that she takes more Chinese loan and steal from it.

China loves to support the North Korean family dictatorship in its east. Now, it wants another family enterprise in its south in BD.

BD people must remain vigilant over the Chinese evil design in BD.

What you described is commonly described as signs of a classic sub-prime loan.
These are rods, cement, and nuts/bolts. A few changes in a factory can build these nuts and bolts. Bangladesh built a bridge over Jamuna river 25 years ago with subsantial local procurement. Jamuna is also a high current river in mansoon like Padma.
Then BD can bid on its own project, can't they? The projects were bid in the open and in fact local firms were favored. But the fact remains local firms couldn't win the bid says much about the experience, expertise, skills, etc. As long as the Chinese team, or whichever foreign team, can build reasonably within budget and time frame promised, you should shut up and let the pros handle engineering. Hate those stupid ppl using politics to interfere professionals' jobs.

You're just loud mouthing for a reason to color revolutionalize your own country for the benefits of the West. Pathetic. Or, you can start a color revolution in your current country -- the USA.

China only talks to please Hasina Bibi so that she takes more Chinese loan and steal from it.

China loves to support the North Korean family dictatorship in its east. Now, it wants another family enterprise in its south in BD.

Hey, how much you got paid by Uncle Sam for each post promoting color revolution? I pay taxes to Uncle Sam and therefore you should listen to me.

Please respect the people of Bangladesh.
Please respect the sovereignty of Bangladesh.
Please respect the dignity of Bangladesh.

Not every country wants to become a colony.
Not everyone wants to become a Western lackey.

If you support Americans bombing Bangladesh like bombing Vietnam, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Haiti, Panama, Grenada... You will become the enemy of the whole world. But you still cannot receive any mercy or respect from the West.

If you support Americans bombing Bangladesh like bombing Vietnam, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Haiti, Panama, Grenada... You will become the enemy of the whole world. But you still cannot receive any mercy or respect from the West.
Bullseye :enjoy:

The point is China is funding projects to sell materials and find employment for it's own people. Therefore it would be foolish to expect China to start importing billions of $ stuff from Bangladesh out of good intentions. There is no point in thinking that this will change anytime soon.
You think BD has to choose China even if it can have a better deal from the west?

You're ignorant of engineering. Compared nuts & bolts to trash bins, the nuts and bolts are a lot more critical to structures' integrity. If Chinese engineers try to use substitute nuts & bolts from BD, for instance, the design standards must be rewritten. In addition, the substitute nuts & bolts must be tested, documented, and its manufacturing from material sourcing to finishing must be monitored. If I were the engineer designing a pipe leading from one place to the other, I wouldn't want to risk the project to unknown nuts & bolts. On the other hand, I can certainly source trash bins from local factories.

On another note, BD can certainly ask its former colonial master to build. You will certainly see the difference in time and costs, if not the qualities. The projects were bid openly.
You think BD has to choose China even if it can have a better deal from the west?

Ignore this troll brother.

I am pretty sure more Bangladeshis like China than USA. Death to USA is chanted quite frequently on the streets.

300 years of British colonialism gave Bangladesh two famines.

USA famously opposed Bangladesh’s independence and then called it a basket case.

Now that China and India are fighting over Bangladesh - it is now suddenly “important”.

Truth is USA is only feigning interest in BD because of China.

Whilst China builds infrastructure the west lectures poor countries on gay rights and FGM.

Look at how USA has exploited and impoverished Africa. Arming disparate groups to create chaos.

These PDF BNP shills don’t care about Bangladesh - they just want Uncle Sam to overthrow another Muslim leader.

They are no different to the Libyan, Iraqi and Afghan lackeys who helped USA destroy and loot their countries.

Then BD can bid on its own project, can't they? The projects were bid in the open and in fact local firms were favored. But the fact remains local firms couldn't win the bid says much about the experience, expertise, skills, etc. As long as the Chinese team, or whichever foreign team, can build reasonably within budget and time frame promised, you should shut up and let the pros handle engineering. Hate those stupid ppl using politics to interfere professionals' jobs.

You're just loud mouthing for a reason to color revolutionalize your own country for the benefits of the West. Pathetic. Or, you can start a color revolution in your current country -- the USA.

Hey, how much you got paid by Uncle Sam for each post promoting color revolution? I pay taxes to Uncle Sam and therefore you should listen to me.
China is walking the same path all previous powers did all the while claiming it is not.
The fact is once a nation has a leverage, it will USE it.
There is no open bidding on Chinese projects unlike ADB and world Bank projects.
I would like to see you posting a document claiming otherwise over the great wall of China !

Last edited:
China is walking the same path all previous power did all the while claiming it is not.
The fact is once a nation has a leverage, it will USE it.
There is no open bidding on Chinese projects unlike ADB and world Bank projects.
I would like to see you posting a document claiming otherwise over the great wall of China !
Three things.

1. Stop diplomatic blackmail. You cannot ask what China must do. Unless you are the cosmic power Gambia.

2. Stop diplomatic intimidation and slander. China did not force Bangladesh to do anything. But you are slandering the Chinese project. And intimidate China.

3. If there are some problems in Bangladesh. Please try to solve the problem. Complaining about others here is meaningless.

This is so true in general of Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea, Vietnam, BD, Pakistan, Central America, etc etc. It's almost the same formula: a third world country wants to develop its economy and asks China for help, China comes in to build and trade, America swoops in to propagate the China threat. If that doesn't work, America will try to push color revolution -- corruptions and uncalled for nationalism were immediately raised on internet forums like PDF, Telegrams, Facebooks, Twitters, etc.

BD right now is at the beginning stages of a color revolution. Some PDF members are pushing for its roll out. The next stage could be gathering protests on the streets and there might be somebody (paid by CIA) shooting at the crowd and blaming on the government. That was the successful Ukraine formula that turned Ukraine into the Ukraine today.

This is so true in general of Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea, Vietnam, BD, Pakistan, Central America, etc etc.
Please add Serbia.

Screenshot_20230619_233105.jpg

Even if the Serbian people give up their dignity, they still cannot get any mercy from the West.

Now some Bangladeshis are also preparing to give up their dignity..........

These PDF BNP shills don’t care about Bangladesh
And i guess you care a lot about Bangladesh as an Indian! It's called vulture cries for cow!

Do you not understand that people already doubt you are @BananaRepublicUK ? Do you know that?

Lanja is very difficult to hide mate, your posting style, insulting method ( related to language skill , assumption of someone's profession etc ) ,and finally childish divide doctrine have 90% similarities with that banned guy!

( Im checking almost all of your reaction, like love like haha etc, and has striking similarities with that user)

Okay lets assume @fallstuff is BNP shill ( although he is not), but why it's causing itching to an Indian?

Does an Indian love Bangladesh more than a BNP shill?

I don't think so! It's called mom sei mausi ka peyar ziyada hay!

And do you know when aunty love someone more than mom herself? When she isn't masi/aunty , but a rakhkhosi in disguise of a masi/ aunty!

Also why are you too much sympathetic to Hasina? She isn't a chief minister of any of your states, is she?

You want her to stay in power in Bangladesh again , so that your wet dreams ( make her a chief minister)come true?

Yes even I completely agree with this part ! But whatever, we will be beneficial as well,since China don't care about the revival of our democracy!

Yes USA does not care also ,but neither India cared about our people in 1971!

All India cared is to break it's enemy Pakistan, and we got benefits from it!

Now if USA only helping US because of their enmity with China , and if it free us from current dictatorship , i see no problem for Bangladesh here!

Win win situation for both USA and people of Bangladesh! Again I ( a Bangladeshi who believe in sovereignty) would happily make an alliance with shaitan himself to prevent Bangladesh to become another north korea or Myanmar, so America is actually firishta compared to iblish shaitan himself!

So ranting from Indians aren't welcome here!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom