What's new

US sanction: Ready to work with Bangladesh against all forms of hegemonism: China

And i guess you care a lot about Bangladesh as an Indian! It's called vulture cries for cow!

Do you not understand that people already doubt you are @BananaRepublicUK ? You know what?

Lanja is very difficult to hide mate, your posting style, insulting method ( related language , assumption of someone's profession etc ) ,and finally childish divide doctrine have 90% similarities with that banned guy!

( Im checking almost all of your reaction, like love like haha etc, and has striking similarities with that user)

Okay lets assume @fallstuff is BNP shill ( although he is not), but why it's causing itching to an Indian?

Does an Indian love Bangladesh more than a BNP shill?

I don't think so! It's called mom sei mausi ka peyar ziyada zay!

And do you know when aunty love someone more than mom herself? When she isn't masi/aunty , but a rakhkhosi in disguise of a masi/ aunty!

Also why do you feel so sympathy of Hasina? She isn't a chief minister of any of your states, is she?

You want her to stay in power in Bangladesh again , so that your wet dreams ( make her a chief minister)come true?

Yes even I completely agree with this part ! But whatever, we will be beneficial as well,since China don't care about the revival of our democracy!

Yes USA does not care also ,but neither India cared about our people in 1971!

All India cared is to break it's enemy Pakistan, and we got beneficial from it!

Now if USA only helping US because of their enmity with China , and if it freed Us from current dictatorship , i see no problem for Bangladesh here!

Win win situation for both USA and people of Bangladesh! Again I ( a Bangladeshi who believe in sovereignty) would happily make an alliance with shaitan himself to prevent Bangladesh to become another north korea or Myanmar, so America is actually firishta compared to iblish shaitan himself!

So ranting from Indians aren't required here!
He can be @UKBengali as well!

He can be @UKBengali as well!
Maybe! But TBH i didn't see ( or maybe long days I don't read his messages often) @UKBengali is insulting anyone directly for language skill , although he was harshly backing @BananaRepublicUK when he was abusing me for my poor English!

But i clearly remember that only @BananaRepublicUK who used to insult few other people ( who's English skill are good ) for their language skill!

That's why his name comes to my mind at first!

Last edited:
This is so true in general of Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea, Vietnam, BD, Pakistan, Central America, etc etc. It's almost the same formula: a third world country wants to develop its economy and asks China for help, China comes in to build and trade, America swoops in to propagate the China threat. If that doesn't work, America will try to push color revolution -- corruptions and uncalled for nationalism were immediately raised on internet forums like PDF, Telegrams, Facebooks, Twitters, etc.

BD right now is at the beginning stages of a color revolution. Some PDF members are pushing for its roll out. The next stage could be gathering protests on the streets and there might be somebody (paid by CIA) shooting at the crowd and blaming on the government. That was the successful Ukraine formula that turned Ukraine into the Ukraine today.
The great Mao of China backstabbed fellow communsit Soviet Union to get favor from the USA, commonly known as ping pong diplomacy.
They teach you history in China, right ?

Last edited:
xi jinping uplifts terrorism/feudalism: fat kim, putin, taliban, and other shitholes so that he can feel good about himself
Word terrorism is now synonyms with the people you don't like ~ Rick Sanchez

This is so true in general of Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea, Vietnam, BD, Pakistan, Central America, etc etc. It's almost the same formula: a third world country wants to develop its economy and asks China for help, China comes in to build and trade, America swoops in to propagate the China threat. If that doesn't work, America will try to push color revolution -- corruptions and uncalled for nationalism were immediately raised on internet forums like PDF, Telegrams, Facebooks, Twitters, etc.

BD right now is at the beginning stages of a color revolution. Some PDF members are pushing for its roll out. The next stage could be gathering protests on the streets and there might be somebody (paid by CIA) shooting at the crowd and blaming on the government. That was the successful Ukraine formula that turned Ukraine into the Ukraine today.

If what you say is true then the righteous China must stop all manner of trade with the US on immediate basis. But US - China trade volume has increased instead:

Hypocrisy (or) the Chinese are being sensible and realistic to meet domestic needs?

US is one of the largest economies of the world with a relatively open and accessible economic system that provides considerable business opportunities to people around the world. US is an innovative country and its tools and technologies help transform lives around the world as well. American soft power has appeal of its own on top of everything else.

Who does not want to work with Americans?

----

No proof of a color revolution in Pakistan. Imran Khan is popular because of his public services and anti-corruption stance. However, Pakistan is a developing country with weak institutions, poor governance, corruption, and democracy deficits. This is the type of environment wherein the Establishment reigns supreme. This is a common theme in the Third World.

Pakistan continues to see China in favorable light irrespective of its problems. All good on this front.

----

No proof of a color revolution in Ukraine:

Post in thread 'Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/russia-ukraine-war-news-and-developments-part-2.746450/post-14411566

Euromaiden protests were authentic and occurred in support of the EU - Ukraine Association Agreement, the younger generation of Ukraine see value and socioeconomic benefits in this deal. Russians are not respecting Ukrainian sentiments and attempting to colonize Ukraine instead. But Ukrainians are looking forward to push Russian invaders out from the country. The WEST including the US is the only bloc that is willing to support Ukraine in its darkest hour. Others are silent spectators and/or expect from Ukraine to fold to Russians. People might lack in conscience but Divine Justice is a thing.

Ukraine has its economic needs. It cannot put all of its eggs in one basket and grow with this approach.

----

I will not comment on Bangladeshi politics but the country has its economic needs, and US provides significant room for growth.

If Bangladesh is to develop a meaningful bilateral relationship with the US, free and fair elections will set the right tone for both in this move.

Americans tend to see greater value in a mature democracy.

----

Every big power will act to preserve its interests when it feels the need to. China preserved North Korea during the Korean War because of its interests - a buffer state that provides strategic depth to China in the region.

But what is the situation of North Korea in the present? Let's see.

North Korea does not even have an HDI ranking. Human rights situation in North Korea is extremely poor.

And what is the situation of South Korea in the present? Let's see.

Post in thread 'US sanction: Ready to work with Bangladesh against all forms of hegemonism: China' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-s...orms-of-hegemonism-china.769778/post-14414125

Why China is not able to transform North Korea into a role model of prosperity and growth by itself?

The answer is straightforward. North Korea cannot develop until it finds a way to move forward with the WEST including the US.

No country can grow by putting all of its eggs in one basket.

The great Mao of China backstabbed fellow communsit Soviet Union to get favor from the USA, commonly known as ping pong diplomacy.
Soviet Union requested China to give up its own navy and assign China's sea defence to a Soviet led coalition navy, would your country accept this arrangement? ping-pong diplomacy was US courting China, not the other way around, and by that time China and USSR had fallen out for over a decade. You better get your facts straight before spewing BS.

Agree ! That's why military pressure will force political criminals , and religious extremists drink from the same pot!

It will happen behind the curtain, and common fools will believe that their leaders finally strated to think of themselves and made a unity for the sake of love of motherland!

Pathetic isn't it? Who said human being is ashraful makhlukat aka the best creation of God? They aren't! They are nothing but bunch of idiots!

I'm talking about national unity govt under professor Dr Muhammad Younus, who is far superior to any uneducated/half educated political terrorists ( cult) in Bangladesh!

However our pure democracy fans won't agree , neither Hasinocracy fans will!

Hasinocracy fans want western democracy and don't want military involvement to through out the tyrant ( although once military intervention help the tyrant sit on power, but since the tyrant is their philosophical momma , so that time it was justified) , on the other hand democracy fans also have similar problems with different concept! They believe that an angel from heaven sent by God will solve the problem automatically, still no military intervention is allowed ,as it's harmful!

Thankfully this group ( unlike Hasinocracy fans ) want to remove Hasina and want a free and fair election, but unfortunately no Angel is going to help them!

Sir it's by Chinese loan! We are talking about selling our garment!

Also I suggest China not to provide loan without monitor!

It's a leadership quality that China should acquire!

So autocracy only works if you have a political party that's not based on family dynasty or personality cult!

CCP is the best example of this! If you can give us another CCP i will accept the dictatorship!

All Bangladeshi parties are far far behind!
May I ask who you want to monitor your government? Chinese people? Please, this is your internal affairs.

Regardless of which party is in power, the opposition parties will oppose the release of loans by the Chinese people. Does China have to wait forever?

You should establish your own supervisory agency. It is your internal affairs and not the work of the Chinese govt.

1, The Soviet Union wants control of the Chinese navy. The Soviet Union wanted to deploy radar and military bases on Chinese soil. China rejected the Soviet Union's request because it was not a colony.

2, The Soviet Union wanted China to become a Satellite state. China believes that two countries are equal.

3, The Soviet Union first announced the severing of diplomatic relations with China. China only responded to the Soviet Union's severing of diplomatic relations.

It was the Soviet Union that betrayed China, not the opposite.

In 1960, the Soviet Union announced the severing of diplomatic relations with China.
In 1976, China and the USA engaged in table tennis diplomacy.
Mao Zedong waited for the Soviet Union for 16 years, but the Soviet people did not extend a hand of reconciliation to us. Mao Zedong chose to reconcile with the USA and transfer power to Deng Xiaoping 16 years later. This is the result of the arrogance and foolishness of the Soviet people, not our fault.

Last edited:
If what you say is true then the righteous China must stop all manner of trade with the US on immediate basis. But US - China trade volume has increased instead:

Hypocrisy (or) the Chinese are being sensible and realistic to meet domestic needs?

US is one of the largest economies of the world with a relatively open and accessible economic system that provides considerable business opportunities to people around the world. US is an innovative country and its tools and technologies help transform lives around the world as well. American soft power has appeal of its own on top of everything else.

Who does not want to work with Americans?

----

No proof of a color revolution in Pakistan. Imran Khan is popular because of his public services and anti-corruption stance. However, Pakistan is a developing country with weak institutions, poor governance, corruption, and democracy deficits. This is the type of environment wherein the Establishment reigns supreme. This is a common theme in the Third World.

Pakistan continues to see China in favorable light irrespective of its problems. All good on this front.

----

No proof of a color revolution in Ukraine:

Post in thread 'Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/russia-ukraine-war-news-and-developments-part-2.746450/post-14411566

Euromaiden protests were authentic and occurred in support of the EU - Ukraine Association Agreement, the younger generation of Ukraine see value and socioeconomic perks in this deal. Russians are not respecting Ukrainian sentiments and attempting to colonize Ukraine instead. But Ukrainians are looking forward to push Russian invaders out from the country. The WEST including the US is the only bloc that is willing to support Ukraine in its darkest hour. Others are silent spectators and/or expect from Ukraine to fold to Russians. People might lack in conscience but Divine Justice is a thing.

Ukraine has its economic needs. It cannot put all of its eggs in one basket and grow with this approach.

----

I will not comment on Bangladeshi politics but the country has its economic needs, and US provides significant room for growth.

If Bangladesh is to develop a meaningful bilateral relationship with the US, free and fair elections will set the right tone for both in this move.

Americans tend to see greater value in a mature democracy.

----

Every big power will act to preserve its interests when it feels the need to. China preserved North Korea during the Korean War because of its interests - a buffer state that provides strategic depth to China in the region.

But what is the situation of North Korea in the present? Let's see.

North Korea does not even have an HDI ranking. Human rights situation in North Korea is extremely poor.

And what is the situation of South Korea in the present? Let's see.

Post in thread 'US sanction: Ready to work with Bangladesh against all forms of hegemonism: China' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-s...orms-of-hegemonism-china.769778/post-14414125

Why China is not able to transform North Korea into a role model of prosperity and growth by itself?

The answer is straightforward. North Korea cannot develop until it finds a way to move forward with the WEST including the US.

No country can grow by putting all of its eggs in one basket.
Hey. Sir. Try to learn some common sense.

Before the 1980s. North Korea has always been richer than South Korea. At the same time. The US is supporting Park Chung Hee's dictatorship.

Because of the coordination assistance of CMEA (Council for Mutual Economic Assistance). North Korea completed industrialization and modern agriculture in the 1970s.

Rich in natural resources, the North Korean economy performed quite well during the 1950s and 60s. In the 1960s, per capita income was higher in North Korea than South Korea. With Soviet assistance, the North Korean economy outperformed the economies of both South Korea and China.

………………………………………………………

Of course. Now North Korea has failed. South Korea succeeded.

We should congratulate the Americans for supporting Park Chung Hee's dictatorship in South Korea. Isn't it?

or... You can also expect Americans to support a dictator in Pakistan. They have already done so. So. Let's congratulate Pakistan in advance on becoming a developed country.

Maybe... Is your failure really just your own fault.

@LeGenD No intention of offending. Your reply is as ridiculous as your logic.

May I ask who you want to monitor your government? Chinese people?
No I don't want that!
Please, this is your internal affairs.
i know, and that's why I'm not upset with China unlike few other Bangladeshi poster here!

Regardless of which party is in power, the opposition parties will oppose the release of loans by the Chinese people. Does China have to wait forever?
Current thieves will be judged according to our law! And we will take back the loot money by BAL robbers ( at least we were told so) and will pay your loan ! So you don't have to wait forever!

You should establish your own supervisory agency. It is your internal affairs and not the work of the Chinese govt.
You are partially correct! Because Bangladesh is a democracy unlike China! And only a govt with people's mandate can decide what we need, not a midnight selected Govt!

The main fault of China was to welcome the midnight selected Govt immediately!

That's why some people say that China was behind it!

However if they are wrong, still China should honor our system and should never had recognized the midnight selected Govt, specially when BBC Bangla published news and a photo of a transparent ballot box which was filled at the middle of the night!

Thank you!

No I don't want that!

i know, and that's why I'm not upset with China unlike few other Bangladeshi poster here!

Current thieves will be judged according to our law! And we will take back the loot money by BAL robbers ( at least we were told so) and will pay your loan ! So you don't have to wait forever!

You are partially correct! Because Bangladesh is a democracy unlike China! And only a govt with people's mandate can decide what we need, not a midnight selected Govt!

The main fault of China was to welcome the midnight selected Govt immediately!

That's why some people say that China was behind it!

However if they are wrong, still China should honor our system and should never had recognized the midnight selected Govt, specially when BBC Bangla published news and a photo of a transparent ballot box which was filled at the middle of the night!

Thank you!
Bro. this is diplomatic blackmail. China does not intervene in the elections in Bangladesh. Even China doesn't do anything. But this is still China's mistake. This is blackmail.

Hey. Sir. Try to learn some common sense.

Before the 1980s. North Korea has always been richer than South Korea. At the same time. The US is supporting Park Chung Hee's dictatorship.

Because of the coordination assistance of CMEA (Council for Mutual Economic Assistance). North Korea completed industrialization and modern agriculture in the 1970s.

Rich in natural resources, the North Korean economy performed quite well during the 1950s and 60s. In the 1960s, per capita income was higher in North Korea than South Korea. With Soviet assistance, the North Korean economy outperformed the economies of both South Korea and China.

………………………………………………………

Of course. Now North Korea has failed. South Korea succeeded.

We should congratulate the Americans for supporting Park Chung Hee's dictatorship in South Korea. Isn't it?

or... You can also expect Americans to support a dictator in Pakistan. They have already done so. So. Let's congratulate Pakistan in advance on becoming a developed country.

Maybe... Is your failure really just your own fault.

@LeGenD No intention of offending. Your reply is as ridiculous as your logic.

I try to be friendly with the Chinese but look at your comments.

Post # 87 is a very skewed view of the world. There is a limit to acceptance of propaganda in view of the Forum Rules. I set the record straight in my response.

Thanks for pointing out some Korean facts. I appreciate good information when I see it.

North Korea has declined under dictatorship of Kim Jong-Un and has a terrible HDI situation in the present. South Korea has transitioned from dictatorship to democracy and has shown progress on all fronts in comparison. It is obvious that US has been patient with South Korea and allowed it to transition into a progressive democratic country while providing it all manner of opportunities for growth. This is the benefit of understanding and working with Americans on long term basis.

I have pointed out problems of Pakistan in my previous post. My country is responsible for its own problems, blaming US is "juvenile."

Mostly backward countries with authoritative systems accuse US of color revolutions. Those who are able to understand and develop a working relationship with the Americans, tend to grow and prosper in time.

China has also benefited tremendously from its bilateral relations with the US when it welcomed American investment in the 1970s. What is good for you, is good for others as well, in fairness.

China does not intervene in the elections in Bangladesh.
I didn't say so bro. But some analyst believe it!
Even China doesn't do anything. But this is still China's mistake
If China didn't do so , I hope this time China will remain neutral as well! I already posted a video by a political analyst Mr Pinaky Bhattachriya in Bengali related to it!

He also said that China will not help current Bangladeshi dictator, as it's not their business!

He actually is against the news ( OP) where the daily Prothom Alo accused China just to serve Bangladesh govt purpose!

So although in order to get freedom from Indian hegemony, I am personally supporting tie with USA ( because since China don't want to get involved in internal matter of any country, so they also won't help us to get freedom from the pro Indian dictatorship ; If not interfering is Chinese policy that's fine , I'm not upset at all , honestly speaking) , but I also believe that whatever govt will come in Bangladesh, they also can cooperate with China, as all past govt had done!

So making alliance with USA isn't going against China!

Thanks for your understanding and my good wish for people of China!

I didn't say so bro. But some analyst believe it!

If China didn't do so , I hope this time China will remain neutral as well! I already posted a video by a political analyst Mr Pinaky Bhattachriya in Bengali related to it!

He also said that China will not help current Bangladeshi dictator, as it's not their business!

He actually is against the news ( OP) where the daily Prothom Alo accused China just to serve Bangladesh govt purpose!

So although in order to get freedom from Indian hegemony, I am personally supporting tie with USA ( because since China don't want to get involved in internal matter of any country, so they also won't help us to get freedom from the pro Indian dictatorship ; If not interfering is Chinese policy that's fine , I'm not upset at all , honestly speaking) , but I also believe that whatever govt will come in Bangladesh, they also can cooperate with China, as all past govt had done!

So making alliance with USA isn't going against China!

Thanks for your understanding and my good wish for people of China!
If the Chinese govt violates its diplomatic principles and interferes in Bangladesh's elections or other internal affairs. American media will publish countless articles accusing China and throwing evidence in our face.

But they don't do it now. It is enough to indicate that China has not interfered in Bangladesh's internal affairs.

Don't underestimate the capabilities of the CIA and American media. And do not overestimate the level of confidentiality of the Bangladeshi govt.

I try to be friendly with the Chinese but look at your comments.

Post # 87 is a very skewed view of the world. There is a limit to acceptance of propaganda in view of the Forum Rules. I set the record straight in my response.

Thanks for pointing out some Korean facts. I appreciate good information when I see it.

North Korea has declined under dictatorship of Kim Jong-Un and has a terrible HDI situation in the present. South Korea has transitioned from dictatorship to democracy and has shown progress on all fronts in comparison. It is obvious that US has been patient with South Korea and allowed it to transition into a progressive democratic country while providing it all manner of opportunities for growth. This is the benefit of understanding and working with Americans on long term basis.

I have pointed out problems of Pakistan in my previous post. My country is responsible for its own problems, blaming US is "juvenile."

Mostly backward countries with authoritative systems accuse US of color revolutions. Those who are able to understand and develop a working relationship with the Americans, tend to grow and prosper in time.

China has also benefited tremendously from its bilateral relations with the US when it welcomed American investment in the 1970s. What is good for you, is good for others as well, in fairness.
Sir. If you allow American soldiers to be stationed in Pakistan. And allow American soldiers to enjoy extraterritoriality in Pakistan. And invite Americans to command the Pakistani army. I congratulate Pakistan in advance on its potential to become a developed country. But it's just possible. Because not every country that serves the US will become a developed country.

as South Vietnam. Philippines. etc.

Sir. If you allow American soldiers to be stationed in Pakistan. And allow American soldiers to enjoy extraterritoriality in Pakistan. And invite Americans to command the Pakistani army. I congratulate Pakistan in advance on its potential to become a developed country. But it's just possible. Because not every country that serves the US will become a developed country.

as South Vietnam. Philippines. etc.

Every Pakistani wants to see a strong and independent Pakistan that can stand on its own feet, WE do not want to see foreign troops on Pakistani soil. WE do not spend so much on our defense only to welcome foreign troops on our soil. But how will Pakistan become a strong and independent country? Pakistan must have a well-calculated foreign policy and negotiate mutually beneficial deals with other countries in line with Pakistani interests instead of restricting its options with camp politics.

US and Pakistan had a War On Terror problem due to terrorism of Al-Qaeda Network and its presence in the region, both countries had no choice but to work together to curb this menace. Pakistan was able to significantly improve its security regime in these years with American support (see this and this). Pakistan was also able to handle India in conventional manner in 2019. But some in Pakistan do not appreciate this history and have expressed solidarity with Taliban. US has left the building and Pakistan is back to business as usual at home. Now Pakistan can share growth and prosperity with Taliban in the region.

Back
Top Bottom