What's new

Axis of Evil together with Russia could be a force to be reckoned with against US sanctions

Christianity is from the Middle East. Jesus himself was an Aramaic.

The Christian community existed in India before arrival of Europeans used Aramaic for liturgical purpose instead of Latin.

you are quite wrong. Why do you think Jesus and God are portrayed like Zeus? Christianity in europe has nothing of its roots left. Even christmas and so on are based on roman holidays.

Christianity exists in India first century with no Roman influence, it was after the Portguese arrived the European version of Christianity was introduced in India.

The Christian community existed in India before arrival of Europeans used Aramaic for liturgical purpose instead of Latin.

why do your elite dress completly western? :D And why had your nation zero impact on the west, while we civilized you completly?

why do your elite dress completly western? :D And why had your nation zero impact on the west, while we civilized you completly?

The influence came from British rule, not from Greeco-Romans. :girl_wacko:

you are quite wrong. Why do you think Jesus and God are portrayed like Zeus? Christianity in europe has nothing of its roots left. Even christmas and so on are based on roman holidays.
But, do you know that there are a lot of controversies in scientific cycles about the true origin of these Greek/Roman mythologies? Many believe that many of them are copied from jews as well. I am not taking sides and not going to discuss about it, just letting you know about it.

But, do you know that there are a lot of controversies in scientific cycles about the true origin of these Greek/Roman mythologies? Many believe that many of them are copied from jews as well. I am not taking sides and not going to discuss about it, just letting you know about it.

not one serious archaeologist claims bullshit like this, since roman / greek mytholougy predates jews by several thousand years and is based on common proto european cultures.

not one serious archaeologist claims bullshit like this, since roman / greek mytholougy predates jews by several thousand years and is based on common proto european cultures.
No, you are wrong.
As I said before, I am not going to discuss about it, but many believe that they are copied from jews, and jews copied them from ancient Egypt. Anyway, don't read anything about your history with dogmatism. 90%+ of people on this planet think that they are the most historical civilization, the smartest and chosen race, ... and such bull crap. In reality, 99% of them are wrong at each one of these factors.

Well, we civilized the british and they civilized you. :)

If that makes you happy good for you, otherwise we have our own writing system, classical languages, folklore, epic poems, literature, art, music, religions and the is Greeco-Roman culture means nothing for people across Asia. ;)

Many of the Greek mythology and culture was copied from Egyptians, while Romans culture is based earlier Greek culture. ;)

No, you are wrong.
As I said before, I am not going to discuss about it, but many believe that they are copied from jews, and jews copied them from ancient Egypt. Anyway, don't read anything about your history with dogmatism. 90%+ of people on this planet think that they are the most historical civilization, the smartest and chosen race, ... and such bull crap. In reality, 99% of them are wrong at each one of these factors.

looooooooool

yeah and i guess nording vikings and germanic people also copied jews thousands of years before they had contact to them. You do realize that nording gods like Odin and Thor and virtually the same as Zeus, Jupiter, Ares and Minerva?

If that makes you happy good for you, otherwise we have our own writing system, classical languages, folklore, epic poems, literature, art, music, religions and the is Greeco-Roman culture means nothing for people across Asia. ;)

Many of the Greek mythology and culture was copied from Egyptians, while Romans culture is based earlier Greek culture. ;)

greek mythology copied nothing from egypt. Maybe show me a single aspect that was copied :D

As for the rest...you exist to make cheap T shirts for us.

Last edited:
greek mythology copied nothing from egypt. Maybe show me a single aspect that was copied :D
As for the rest...you exist to make cheap T shirts for us.

Does that help you to forget the problem of massive unemployment in Europe. :what:

The flow and influence of religions is as communicative as humanity itself, remember, folks, we , as a species, are a social bunch. Judaism, the progenitor of all other Abrahamic faiths such as Christianity and Islam, was in turn influenced by Eastern religions. When Israel was conquered by the Babylonians, and then by the Persians, the Hebrew people where influenced by Zoroastrianism, to which some religious festivals and rituals, as well as in theology, too. Zoroastrianism was the only other religion of its time (approx 1700-1000 BCE) to believe in a single omniscient and supreme being besides Judaism; at a time that the Hebrew tribes were still forming their beliefs. Those beliefs had an opportunity to influence one another in the sixth century, BCE, when the tribe of Judah was exiled to Babylon by Nebuchadnezzar (hanging gardens' fame), where their leading citizen, Daniel (of the Lion's Den Fame) interacted with the Zoroastrian king of Anshan (Iran), Cambyses I, his son, Cyrus the Great and Cyrus' successor, Darius the Great.

It was at that time, when the first ten books of the Bible were being transcribed from the tribe's oral history to text, that many Zoroastrian precepts were thought to have entered the belief systems of the tribe of Judah in Babylon. As specified above, Zoroastrianism is thought to have greatly influenced Judaism, specifically through the prophet Daniel's close association with the Achaeamenid kings (Cambyses I, Cyrus the Great, Cambyses II and Darius the Great).

looooooooool
yeah and i guess nording vikings and germanic people also copied jews thousands of years before they had contact to them. You do realize that nording gods like Odin and Thor and virtually the same as Zeus, Jupiter, Ares and Minerva?

I heard most of you didn't kept record of Germanic, Nordic and Celtic religions and have a little idea about it.

The flow and influence of religions is as communicative as humanity itself, remember, folks, we , as a species, are a social bunch. Judaism, the progenitor of all other Abrahamic faiths such as Christianity and Islam, was in turn influenced by Eastern religions. When Israel was conquered by the Babylonians, and then by the Persians, the Hebrew people where influenced by Zoroastrianism, to which some religious festivals and rituals, as well as in theology, too. Zoroastrianism was the only other religion of its time (approx 1700-1000 BCE) to believe in a single omniscient and supreme being besides Judaism; at a time that the Hebrew tribes were still forming their beliefs. Those beliefs had an opportunity to influence one another in the sixth century, BCE, when the tribe of Judah was exiled to Babylon by Nebuchadnezzar (hanging gardens' fame), where their leading citizen, Daniel (of the Lion's Den Fame) interacted with the Zoroastrian king of Anshan (Iran), Cambyses I, his son, Cyrus the Great and Cyrus' successor, Darius the Great.

It was at that time, when the first ten books of the Bible were being transcribed from the tribe's oral history to text, that many Zoroastrian precepts were thought to have entered the belief systems of the tribe of Judah in Babylon. As specified above, Zoroastrianism is thought to have greatly influenced Judaism, specifically through the prophet Daniel's close association with the Achaeamenid kings (Cambyses I, Cyrus the Great, Cambyses II and Darius the Great).

The Bible mentions about Persian kings like Cyrus and Ahaseurus. While Rigvedas and Avesta share a lot of similarities particularly the Mandala 8 of Rigveda shows lots of similarity with Avesta while Vedic and Avestan verses sounds very similar.

I heard most of you didn't kept record of Germanic, Nordic and Celtic religions and have a little idea about it.

The Bible mentions about Persian kings like Cyrus and Ahaseurus. While Rigvedas and Avesta share a lot of similarities particularly the Mandala 8 of Rigveda shows lots of similarity with Avesta while Vedic and Avestan verses sounds very similar.

The point is that there were definitely some contacts with the progenitors. Even the ark of the covenant's design, especially the design of angel's wings is even similar to that of Zoroastrian religious iconoclasm.

Back
Top Bottom